The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2009, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
yes cant agree more ..., he is truely a Charing Prince.

bro Holy, sorry about that nite too, was too tired got to take a early rest ..., was stuck at the custom for almost (1 hours) and driving around almost (6 hours) before stop at Danok.., too tired liao .., old man already lor ..,
sifu y bluff us for? if u tired then theres only one reason y right? dont make excuses about driving here n there kekeke

shame couldnt meet up, anyway just heard bro danok_vader about ur next trip, i'll try to make it too for my final pre-retirement danok trip

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 17-04-2009, 08:55 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratebooty View Post
sifu y bluff us for? if u tired then theres only one reason y right? dont make excuses about driving here n there kekeke

shame couldnt meet up, anyway just heard bro danok_vader about ur next trip, i'll try to make it too for my final pre-retirement danok trip
So soon retired.........we didn't even met up yet....hahahahahah!

Nevertheless, it is my fault as I couldn't make it most of the time...hahahahah!
Old 17-04-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
'Retired'..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post

Nevertheless, it is my fault as I couldn't make it most of the time...hahahahah!
so young onli learn to use the word, 'retired'....
so many clowns, so young declared they ar 'old'
some have 'tummy' and 'sleepy' eye
some easily 'tired', that's because you are farking like a rabbit

until, you have been to Thailand,in the days when someone approached you and said
'ah hia, par pow?'
never heard of these words with your ears,
young men, nephews, you are all not qualified to called yourselves 'OLD'

If your are old, then we are on the way to heaven, hell, playground, disco, etc..
Old 17-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

ha ha ha... he is half your age, and one third my age!

Chances are that you will meet him again is better than mine......
Old 17-04-2009, 10:18 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

Aiya brother we are only a few "months" apart but compare your stamina and heart.....I am no fight in any way......look at the way you drive across 3 countries in 1 day......!

If Piratebooty is old...then I am already Ah Pek..class.....!

Strange but true, "Ah Hia par pow days is gone but then the quality of gfe then is very much better with a taste of Thai hospitality....even in bed then !
Old 17-04-2009, 01:45 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U not prince, no one here can claim it... Y not we vote...see how many will acknowledge u as prince??

Aiyo, please don't make fun of me la. Sifuuuuu. I just a tiny fly nia.
Old 17-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
you small fry???? i is your royal subject, your wish is my command!... hee hee....... anything else boss...
Old 17-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
So, bro holymann is the "prince" eh! I have been wondering who was that "prince charming"...got eye no know mountain Tai so far we have not met before, so maybe seeing in real person will confirm that title (or seeing you in action may be even more convincing)
Old 17-04-2009, 03:32 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
you small fry???? i is your royal subject, your wish is my command!... hee hee....... anything else boss...
wah please sifuuu don't say like that le. You jio me, I on you only. Not my wish la. Hehe. Anyway thanks for taking care of her. She said you Koon dee cai dee. Now I afraid she interested on you liao.
Old 17-04-2009, 03:35 PM
SamSter

Quote:
wah please sifuuu don't say like that le. You jio me, I on you only. Not my wish la. Hehe. Anyway thanks for taking care of her. She said you Koon dee cai dee. Now I afraid she interested on you liao.
Becareful......uncle got the "man' smell.....and Romeo heart....Cassanova's ....you know what....hahahaahah!
Old 17-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All voted for u leh.... Fact has shown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatyai King View Post
I strongly recommend him as Dandok Prince
Quote:
That I have to agrees fully...... No doubt about it! One and only Prince of Danok!
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
yes cant agree more ..., he is truely a Charing Prince.
Old 17-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
eat liao, want to pui... want me to eat leftover... hee hee hee.... i want i want
Old 17-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Becareful......uncle got the "man' smell.....and Romeo heart....Cassanova's ....you know what....hahahaahah!
Suan me la......

you dun have man smell, la. you have bar poke smell? KNS!

I have ah pek smell, ok.... you jealous?

have Casannova's kar chng.... always kenna laugh at, 'cos always cannot find didi.... lost in the little bush i had..... some more nowadays, always hiding very shy.... cunt stand liao.....

you think have gers like ma............
Old 17-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

ahaha sifu u were the one that intro danok to me (or helped me find my way to danok by sending ur angels/saints to guide me there ). i want to retire from danok only, doesnt mean we cant meet up somewhere "else" bro hehehe

Quote:

uncle no way im 1/3 ur age la dont pretend to be dino, age is just a number what counts is how old ur heart feels like

anyway im learning from ur example, time to expand my horizons n see what else LOS has to offer

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 18-04-2009, 01:55 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratebooty View Post
ahaha sifu u were the one that intro danok to me (or helped me find my way to danok by sending ur angels/saints to guide me there ). i want to retire from danok only, doesnt mean we cant meet up somewhere "else" bro hehehe

First of all, I am not even near to a shifu (over the hill already) secondly....I heard that you are becoming a hell of a shifu in Model Club....not bad! Kudos Kudos to you!

uncle no way im 1/3 ur age la dont pretend to be dino, age is just a number what counts is how old ur heart feels like

anyway im learning from ur example, time to expand my horizons n see what else LOS has to offer
Yes........we only talk through sms and Pm and I believe strongly one of these days, we shall meet!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1