The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccuplover11 View Post
Of course China is better... but I'm in Hanoi... what to do...
I missed those days in China
You are one lucky guy if bro deptrai willing to bring you around.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 11-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
tomorrow i will be in HCMC

the 'monster' is coming to HCMC.....
Old 11-01-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
the 'monster' is coming to HCMC.....
Dun worry, I am not that type that will screw ur backside, hihi... hope to visit some kopi place with u in hcmc!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 15-01-2011, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

May Bros who is familar with Hanoi pls advice if Indochina II hotel in Hoan Kiem district GF? Any info on where to get WL for ON is appreciated.
Old 15-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 21
xterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant futurexterm8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
May Bros who is familar with Hanoi pls advice if Indochina II hotel in Hoan Kiem district GF? Any info on where to get WL for ON is appreciated.
That is not GF friendly hotel. If you want to get a WL for ON, you are better off staying in Hanoi hotel or fortuna hotel. Unfortunatel you have to visit their own KTV which is expensive.
Old 15-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Brokenback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well, if u are really in hanoi and looking for some fun and need some help, u can always PM me ur contact number and we can catch up. Anyway tomorrow i will be in HCMC already so u better be fast!
That's nice man! I yet to visit hanoi, always short of time to do all the things.
Old 15-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the advice xterm8,
Unfortunately i have already booked my stay at IndoChina due to the lower cost. This means no overnight fun for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xterm8 View Post
That is not GF friendly hotel. If you want to get a WL for ON, you are better off staying in Hanoi hotel or fortuna hotel. Unfortunatel you have to visit their own KTV which is expensive.
Old 17-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Samster

Greeting to Bros in Hanoi. Reporting live from Hoan Kiem District. will start Recon tonight.
Old 17-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jdrman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time in Hanoi and will be here for a week. Staying in Hilton. Any good massage around ?Please advise and I will try and give a review.
Old 17-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Samster

Check this tread. There are good clues to some places. Overall Hanoi is not the best place to cheong. You can also try Fortuna if you dont mind paying premium prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrman View Post
first time in Hanoi and will be here for a week. Staying in Hilton. Any good massage around ?Please advise and I will try and give a review.
Old 17-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Check this tread. There are good clues to some places. Overall Hanoi is not the best place to cheong. You can also try Fortuna if you dont mind paying premium prices.
I hope I am not too late to tell u this; Never ask any taxi driver in hanoi to take u to massage or ktv, there is a "high" chance that u will Kenna black shop.

Definition of "high"=120%

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 18-01-2011, 12:53 AM
Samster

Just returned from recon. Walked round the whole lake and only 2 target. The first is yonger on a scooter (about a 6.5) wanted USD$50 for short time. When asked about overnight she quoted US$200. I told her yes if for 3 girls.
The 2nd was way over age (40~50?) she followed me for 200m and lowered to US$10 for a bonk. I had to turn her down nicely a few times.

Looks like no luck for me.
Old 18-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just returned from recon. Walked round the whole lake and only 2 target. The first is yonger on a scooter (about a 6.5) wanted USD$50 for short time. When asked about overnight she quoted US$200. I told her yes if for 3 girls.
The 2nd was way over age (40~50?) she followed me for 200m and lowered to US$10 for a bonk. I had to turn her down nicely a few times.

Looks like no luck for me.
You should quote the Old Lady US$2,000, and tell her its for 1 shot! and she must pay u first before the deed!

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 18-01-2011, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all

Quote:
You should quote the Old Lady US$2,000, and tell her its for 1 shot! and she must pay u first before the deed!
Like that I will quit my job and do this full time. Surely I can get at least 1 customer a month ;-).
Old 18-01-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

After a few beers and no release even the old aunty is starting to look ok........but then iam not That hungry...

Where should i search today?

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1