The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-10-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Good to read so many MRs in the past 2 to 3 pages.
However, it is sad to understand majority of the experiences are misses rather than hits.
Is this the reason why I'm unable to book a ML?
Probably it is my good luck.
Old 31-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

I think some of them are on high alert due to the recent raid...
I afternoon msg also told me whole day fully booked and this is the 2 consecutive days I am getting this answer...

Unless you booked before or regular, might have to wait for awhile imo. But bro can keep trying all the MLs on your list, surely got ML will response to your booking..

TGIF, have a good weekend~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Good to read so many MRs in the past 2 to 3 pages.
However, it is sad to understand majority of the experiences are misses rather than hits.
Is this the reason why I'm unable to book a ML?
Probably it is my good luck.

Old 31-10-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by use141 View Post

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=378858
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=473555

They share the same number 94664677

Which is which??

After some investigation....

Mr. Magic copied all of Angels (Jan 2014) and pasted on Anqi (Sept 2014) thread. Recycled number.... Now i dunno still wanna visit Anqi anot.... Fucked up la.

After even more investigations... knn... really same person. http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...&postcount=184
Same person
Old 31-10-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 19
y&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
Without doubt anqi/angel! Hands down.

The okts might be too lazy to put Up their own original ads, but anqi/Angel remains one of the gold standards for MLs.

Professional, thorough, skilled, anduring sensual. Full duration. No cutting corners.

Hope this helps
I second this. Anqi/Angel gives good value for your money. Very unlikely to leave feeling short changed.
Old 31-10-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Bro please ignore what I have said and up her... try to make her 开窍 for our benefit...
Haha, I dirty old man, no looks, no body, no charm, no money, how to make her 开窍 .
Old 31-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
bananapisang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering (a noob qs maybe).... I never seen any ML in North area before or it's just my luck that all I asked is either East or Central... The North most I found is area B... Anyway as some bros mention... It's so tough to get a booking these days 😔
Old 31-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I'm planning to try her.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4213

Should I opt for the 60 or 90 minutes?
Kind advises from brothers are welcome.
I've rtm twice. First time miscommunication, wanted 90 minutes but I think she thought $90 (60 mins) so ended up 60 mins lol. Her BF damn power. She wrap your didi you need to dig it out xD

2nd time, massage was much better (first time keep play with phone), but somehow didn't get BF. I also paiseh to ask, but she gave decent HJ.

Not sure if wanna go back, cos I mostly go for BF only kakakaka
Old 31-10-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

I'm surprised no MR on Xiao Han which I think looks better, but already 2 MR for Xiao Mo (although look similar) hahaha. Thinking if I should risk Xiao Han!
Old 31-10-2014, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalala1234 View Post
I've rtm twice. First time miscommunication, wanted 90 minutes but I think she thought $90 (60 mins) so ended up 60 mins lol. Her BF damn power. She wrap your didi you need to dig it out xD

2nd time, massage was much better (first time keep play with phone), but somehow didn't get BF. I also paiseh to ask, but she gave decent HJ.

Not sure if wanna go back, cos I mostly go for BF only kakakaka
Bro u got other ML for BF?
Me is big fan of this too
Old 31-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Bro u got other ML for BF?
Me is big fan of this too
Been to Venus 5-6 times, and 100% of the time she does BF for me, I didn't even mention it! I read some MR on Venus last time that they received BF from her, so I tried my luck. First try already got BF, and every massage since with her has ended in BF. Venus not as large as Bei Er, but still large enough for BF, + IMO she looks better too with better massage
Old 31-10-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
gheun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlftw View Post
hi bros, relatively new to the scene, is this ml worth the money?

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=11835326

Hey I just tried her yesterday in good faith of Derrickboy's good review in September.

Looks: 7.5/10 I really think the pictures look better
Body: 7.5/10 petite body. Skin not as smooth and fair as picture
Boobs: 7/10 between A and B size. Not a clear B.
Catbath: 7/10 tongue a bit short. Some moaning. Starts from nip then to legs. No blowjobs or bbbj.
Msg: 7/10 started with sensual tickling on my back then took 30mins to make me cum with HJ. Maybe I'm still young and strong so only 10 mins of back massage.
HJ: 7.5/10 can feel her upper body as she make you cum. Some moans.
GFE: non-existent.. Think she is tired of this job as what Derrickboy said in his second review of her.
Damage: $100
RTM: not sure.
Old 31-10-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
Same person
Seems like this angel has been here for a long time. Still remember the first time i visited was jan 2013. Some where near Farrer park. The place was pretty run down but i guess by now she had shifted many places. Her figure is pretty ok but not my cup of tea in terms of look. Only visited her once. She has her own massage bed then.
Old 31-10-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Unless the ML you visited is under 18, you are safe. You are not breaking any laws at all.

If you are caught in a a raid, they will just ask a few questions you. Just cooperate with the police and do not side with the ML. You might have to testify in the court if the ML did not plead guilty.
oh ok guess seems ok. but that's if in shop right? what happens if its home-based. Cham for bros?
Old 31-10-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
Lartius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Typing from phone hopefully won't look weird when come out.

Impulsive booking cos needed a BBBJ so visited Belinda (http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!belinda/cznr)

I would say location is convenient no matter where and how you come, and it felt safe since need to go through many gates and floors etc.

Typical Sichuan girl. Can be quite feisty and even chit chat will hold her opinion strongly.

Massage was passable with decent strength but as she herself admitted knowing the acunpuncture points requires training and it's not her trade. 6/10 I thought it was a fair point, especially when she is indeed good in catbath, BM - her B+/C cups put to good diligent use there I must say. 9/10. Almost reminded me of chionging in HK and the "holistic" service and you only need to lie there. Doggy style AR well done 8/10. If really must compare I think Yang Yang and a few departed FL girls BBBJ+CIM combi more shiok, but Belinda one also solid. 8/10. Must be fair also. A girl can't provide every fucking thing lah.

Room is reasonably neat and in-room shower is clean 7/10. She was moving clean towels in so basic hygiene is there. When i left her two friends (one staying with her one visiting) boh asleep and i went to take a look at them. Sibei chio. But in a rush didn't ask name ask number. Any bros know can sic thru PM will be greatly appreciated haha if not i ask Belinda also paiseh right. Girl not hot but overall good service. Won't RTM cos like some other bro said earlier must have explorer spirit also if not everyone chiong same girl only.

Chiong safe, everyone.
Old 31-10-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Had a tarma session with 小寒 & 小沫 so I will give both scores.

Had a little trouble finding the location but I was there very early so we still started very early. I definitely like these girls cos they take their time and started early, no rushing till 1hr from the original STATED time. Probably lucky as the next bro was late haha. Spent like 85mins there and they were totally cool about it, but I think I was lucky.

So anyway, found the place, walked in, both clad in sexy lingerie, super turn on. Proceed to shower, could have asked them to join me as I keep catching them spying on me haha. But dun waste time, faster cleaned up and proceed for 1st HJ.

Short and sweet, tits popped out, 1 rubba rubba and moaning, the other pumping away, shot a huge load. Next proceed to massage.

Good strength, flowy movements on back and legs. Can't match those hardcore clean massage parlours but nevertheless it is enjoyable. Keep chatting and teasing with them haha. The GFE was amazing. Kept ticking each other etc etc laugh and laugh lol very fun.

2HJ slow and sensual, lotsa moaning and mini BM. Shot again in 69 but took quite some time. After that just lie down talk cock for 5-10 mins (already past the 1hr mark). Can't believe how I can talk rubbish with my limited chinese, but they understand and keep giggling.

小沫
Looks: 8.5/10 Very close to the photo. Sweet looking.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Small C cup I think? Strangely similar to 小寒
Massage: 7.5/10 Moderate strength. Not full blown pro but definitely trained. Good enough.
HJ: 7/10 2nd HJ by her, a little weak grip haha
GFE: 9.5/10 No english at all, but super friendly and chatty with my crappy chinese. This GFE no horse run damn easy get KC, plus her voice super soft and lady-like kind.
RTM: Definitely when time and wallet permits
Location: Central, not really near MRT, quite discreet, but also hard to find lol.

小寒
Looks: 8/10 Pretty close to the photo.
Boobs: 8/10 Small C cup I think? Strangely similar to 小沫
Massage: 7/10 Most of the massage was done by 小沫. She just added some *ahem* touches and rubs
HJ: 7.5/10 1st HJ by her. Accommodating and shiok
GFE: 9/10 Very chatty, likes to tease and talk cock. Very good GFE, even better if you speak better chinese.
RTM: Definitely when time and wallet permits
Location: Central, not really near MRT, quite discreet, but also hard to find lol.

Damage: $180+tips (superb GFE, even asked if I needed change, I said no way)

Fellow bros who wants a tarma massage or have not tried it yet, DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS CHANCE!! This dynamic duo is amazing!

For those who want just 1 ML, both of them are great but the voice of 小沫 really damn addictive, so she edges out in that respect in my opinion. All in all, these are great ladies, do treat them well!

Lastly plz up me for this MR!
My MR for my first tarma massage.

Ladies can be found here:

小沫
小寒
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1