The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Knackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

I have not tried her. I prefer asian WL :-)
Old 25-01-2012, 02:33 AM
Samster

But I have tried BETH from locanto she is good :-)
Old 26-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
pinisUpinisME deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmx View Post
Bro, how is her service (Sarah)? Recommended? I contacted her in August last year and got a 'promo' email from her with some pics but didn't try her cos i'm not sure whether she's clean.. one of her menu is "adam & eve special" (all natural sex, natural anal & natural oral) !! so tempting but i'm wondering how many natural diseases are included
Sarah (or now she called herself Leanne) is a good and experienced WL. One of the best in my opinion. Just get her normal menu is sufficient i.e. with condom (her oral is owez natural), worth every penny.
Old 27-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
antiwarclan is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Having move from Singapore to Melbourne last year. it seems like damage in aussie is si bei expensive compare to Singapore. also there is no HC in melbourne only brothels where you go there and do your job and it's done. Came across this HC in paramount (which at corner of Exhibition and Burke st) wondering whether any bro here been there? Do they offer extra? Also calling for bros who is in melbourne, maybe we can meetup to cheong.
Old 27-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

HC in Para is useless.
Old 27-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Flirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Melbourne Australia

Hi guys, just started back in the action scene, and bumped into this thread. Wow, read and tried quite a few recommendations from u all.

All I can say: THANK YOU! , had some good experiences flowing your leads ... (and bad ones at Candy C. )

F.
Old 27-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
pinisUpinisME deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, what's HC?
Old 28-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
piang_eh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinisUpinisME View Post
Bro, what's HC?
DOnt go to paramount, they are crap. HC is Health Centre/SPA.
They do have a spa and hot tub, sauna etc but the service there is shit, massage is shit and only offer HJ from Old Old mamasan.... bad experience there when i went last time and this place is one of the most often raided by police.
strongly suggest you dont go there.
Most melbourne places are strictly brothel or Rub and Tug only, not like at home where got siok massage follow by good FJ.
Old 29-01-2012, 06:58 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got an new K chicks to recommend? Keep greeting those crap ones lately
Old 29-01-2012, 07:31 AM
Samster (M)

Thanks bro, for the advice on the Para HC. Went to Badabing last Friday in collingwood.

Here is my FR.

Girls: Penny (Caucasian)
Look: 5/10 (Gothic Type)
Body: 6/10 (Usual big tits as she is caucasian)
Massage: 3/10

Didn't ask for extra as I was looking for HJ only. Damage $95. Been there twice over the past year. Service was not satisfying and girls quality is so good.
Old 29-01-2012, 07:38 AM
Samster (M)

hey bro,

I know this is kinda off topic here. I have just got here Melb a year ago. Would like to make some frens here for clubbing. So any bro looking for kaki for next fri or sat clubbing just drop me a PM.
Old 29-01-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster

Red face Re:

I have been frequenting Holiday calm alot lately in my quest to get success. I have been seeing Luba and also Tina. From many visits to see Luba plenty of accidental brushing with fingers and offer to DIY but declined. Tina will give you a fantastic massage 10/10 in my book but no extras at all. So unfortunately this place is run tighter than a bloody submarine but great massage.

Went also to try out japans reccomendation of Clayton rd. Massage was in the kitchen but that didn't really bother me ( she could cook lunch whilst massaging me hehe ) I saw Aussie girl Julie around 30 yr old I guess and nice set of tits. Started straight away on my legs with casual brush pasts and I thought this is a certainty. Overall massage skills around 4/10 but friendly girl. Asked if I want extra and I gave the nod. Pretty good HJ skills and blew all over her hand and she smiled nicely at me. I am going to see her again ( although I prefer asians ) a few more visits and I think I can get more from her. Although I want to try Sarah, unfortunately she was not available.

WIR... Yes a new challenge for me after giving up with holiday calm
Old 29-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Peacefull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all brothers ... i've been in melbourne for 4 years already haha !! i really would love to chiong with you guys one day i'm a frequent of tope , madam leona and i forgot the name in victoria st , the lady boss used to be at madam leona.
Old 30-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nortie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys

What an awesome forum. Only just found it. Look forward to visiting some places in the CBD and northern suburbs and reporting back.
Old 30-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nortie View Post
Hey guys

What an awesome forum. Only just found it. Look forward to visiting some places in the CBD and northern suburbs and reporting back.

Can't hard wait mate!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1