The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old Today, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 3
Newtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

It's frustrating too cause I know Bangkok so well now, south East Asia is my jam so to speak. Hell, I was here back before it was cool and I'm from the time when the actual 'cowboy' of soi cowboy was named after, I'm that old. And I was so set to go this time. For one last time maybe.
But fuck life gets in the way.

You know what fellas, I'm thinking of cashing out some of the cash from my brokerage account. Just to live off of, since I'm unemployed again, but to maybe help me go to Bangkok in early 2025.

You ever feel so desperate for something it's like you can taste it. But 'life' keeps getting in the way? I shoulda died back when I was 17. And every day since has been misery.
Old Today, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 18
motodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtonyork View Post
It's frustrating too cause I know Bangkok so well now, south East Asia is my jam so to speak. Hell, I was here back before it was cool and I'm from the time when the actual 'cowboy' of soi cowboy was named after, I'm that old. And I was so set to go this time. For one last time maybe.
But fuck life gets in the way.

You know what fellas, I'm thinking of cashing out some of the cash from my brokerage account. Just to live off of, since I'm unemployed again, but to maybe help me go to Bangkok in early 2025.

You ever feel so desperate for something it's like you can taste it. But 'life' keeps getting in the way? I shoulda died back when I was 17. And every day since has been misery.
may I know how old are you now, sir ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1