The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

btw, how old are you brother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toucher1972 View Post
yes but she is divorced and never in touch with the daughters father again,about the school,she said because the daughters father is foreigner so must go to international school,is it true?thanks for the comment

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 22-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
toucher1972 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
btw, how old are you brother?
i'm 36...whats up?
Old 22-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjaws View Post
"At 9 am on July 21, the Ministry of Finance released Decision No 57 on adjusting the retail prices of petrol and oil. The A92 petrol price soared to VND19,000/litre at 10 am today, a sharp increase of VND4,500/litre over the previous retail price level.

Rushing to buy petrol

Meanwhile, 0.05S diesel price has been lifted from VND13,950/litre to VND15,950/litre (+ VND2,000/litre), and kerosene price from VND13,900/litre to VND20,000/litre, (+ 6,100/litre). The mazut price is now VND13,000/litre instead of VND9,500/litre."

Bro SingViet, do you think there will be another sharp inflation in Vietnam? Think more girls have to come singapore work liau to make more money to bring back home and the ba xas asking for more money to send back home too.
i think not just vietnam lifted up the oil price but almost all asean did,so we can not tell what is going to happen? just know for the chiongs money become less and less
Old 22-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
then you tell her, you come pub/ktv is to find true love, you also no lam tinh with them until you marry them... see they believe you or not?
Haha.. This is a good one. Even with the prospect of marriage on the line, they will hand out their hand to ask for easy money. They like to say: Em buon lam, lam kg do tien. Anh thuong em kg? thay e buon , a buon kg? (I am very sad, working not enough money. You like me or not? See me sad, you sad or not?)

a) Yes. Can you give me some money to send back to my mom cos she is sick?
b) No. Signifies the end of this relationship and time to find a new one.

Had my fair share of vietnamese girls for abt 4 yrs already. The fact is that I have never meet a working girl where money never come into the topic. Even during my recent trip to HCM, met up with a girl there and after a few telephone conversations, realised that the issue of money comes into the picture naturally. So the fact that 'money is very important to them' sinks in. Lost hope in finding a true relationship out of these girls. So the morale of the story is to just PLAY PLAY PLAY...

Rgds,
vlover
Old 22-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Haha.. This is a good one. Even with the prospect of marriage on the line, they will hand out their hand to ask for easy money. They like to say: Em buon lam, lam kg do tien. Anh thuong em kg? thay e buon , a buon kg? (I am very sad, working not enough money. You like me or not? See me sad, you sad or not?)

a) Yes. Can you give me some money to send back to my mom cos she is sick?
b) No. Signifies the end of this relationship and time to find a new one.

Had my fair share of vietnamese girls for abt 4 yrs already. The fact is that I have never meet a working girl where money never come into the topic. Even during my recent trip to HCM, met up with a girl there and after a few telephone conversations, realised that the issue of money comes into the picture naturally. So the fact that 'money is very important to them' sinks in. Lost hope in finding a true relationship out of these girls. So the morale of the story is to just PLAY PLAY PLAY...

Rgds,
vlover
money money and money again.....maybe all the VG see foreiners have write on they face "HAVE MONEY AND RICH SO JUST COME AND ASK",think i almost fall to they sweatness and lovely........hmmmm really painful,even now still feel pain ........ they really a good actress,should be winner the academy award
Old 22-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
... I wanna change target liao.
mmm...I hv not been to JC area inside for a long while...just cannot take those pints of beer (as u put it in your footnote). The stomach is left to fill up at Th/CN in the coming months.

Perhaps, for now we can both go recce new targets..
Old 23-07-2008, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Lost hope in finding a true relationship out of these girls. So the morale of the story is to just PLAY PLAY PLAY...

Rgds,
vlover
IMHO in this modern world there is no more true love exist, $$$ is an important element in a relationship. I don't think vn gals r as bad as SG or CN gals!!!
Old 23-07-2008, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
IMHO in this modern world there is no more true love exist, $$$ is an important element in a relationship. I don't think vn gals r as bad as SG or CN gals!!!
In this modern world there is still true love. It is where u know this ger n how is her character. If u r talking abt WL, then any nationality gers r the same, they r making use of their flesh to make big money in shortest time.
Old 23-07-2008, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
chong_kng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Original posted by vlover
Hi bro, you're not wrong in saying that. But remember they come from poor country where they still live in poverty from most of them. However, there will be still minority of them who are good at heart and work very hard to support their family... If they happen to meet someone who is willing to marry them and he is loaded, will she not ask for money to support family?

In this world , money is still the main issue, regardness men wooo girl or vice versa...
Old 23-07-2008, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 19
fullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud of

Quote:

Had my fair share of vietnamese girls for abt 4 yrs already. The fact is that I have never meet a working girl where money never come into the topic.
Rgds,
vlover
Bro, i beg to differ. I have come across 1 girl from vn, never take a single cent from me. I know her for 1 day then she go back vn. I call her in vn everyday, after 1 month i go hcm find her. When i go there, she never ask me buy anything for her, in fact, when we go out with her friends, i paid the bill she very angry coz why everytime her friend order the food ex !! On my last day in hcm, juz give her S$50 she also no angry or sad. (wanted to go take money but she say dun go) When she come sing for 1 month, every nite go pick her up, not to mention afternoon also hve go out with her. have 1 time 1 boy(knew him for 2 mths) sms her go out, she dun want because i coming to fetch her later. By accident, i saw the sms she noe i very angry. Guess wat she did, i'm also taken aback. She throw away the sim card. No choice, lose money coz hve to get her a new sim card. And from tat day onwards, not a single boy number except mine. Even though she never earn much also never take a single cent from me when she go back. There is still a good vn girl out there depends on whether u lucky or not. As for her now, she is in vn lock up in my refrigerator. I have noe her for 1 yrs plus. Sometimes it pays not to know tieng viet, they will think u are a green horn

Up my points ,not up my ass..
Old 23-07-2008, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

I have posted several times before about the MONEY issue for viets. I will say majority of WL are for the money, but if you are lucky, u may just find 1 WL that is good. Everybody needs money, but earning it the proper way is much better than cheating others for it. bros have to learn to differentiate between the good and bad.. learn not to trust so fast and easily. Only Time Will Tell
Old 23-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

The sentence strucks my mind "Everybody needs money, but earning it the proper way is much better than cheating others for it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I have posted several times before about the MONEY issue for viets. I will say majority of WL are for the money, but if you are lucky, u may just find 1 WL that is good. Everybody needs money, but earning it the proper way is much better than cheating others for it. bros have to learn to differentiate between the good and bad.. learn not to trust so fast and easily. Only Time Will Tell

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 23-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

MONEY is always an issue. The viet gals come to sg is to earn money or find someone who can provide her the money so she do not need to work so hard. At least these viet gals is truthful that they need money and they ASK up front. If you can afford, you give. If you cannot afford, just ignore.

Sillypore gal never need money (cold hard cash) but they need LV and Prada. I know a sillypore gal who have ways to hit her husband pocket.

SG gal: "hubby, I bought you a tie that will match the shirt you bought yesterday"
Hubby: "Dear, that is so nice of you. But you don't earn as much, I can pay for it. How much it cost?"
SG gal: "hubby, its okay. Just a tie. I can afford it as a gift for you"
Hubby: "Okay. Thank you dear. I never recieve any gift other than anniversary or birthday. Why there is a need for a gift?"
SG gal: "you are my hubby. Buying gift for hubby do not need reasons."
Hubby: "so nice"
SG gal: "by the way, I happen to walk pass the LV store and they have a new series of handbag. I just bought one and paid using the VISA supplement card. $2500. You know I don't earn as much as you, so ......"
Hubby: " huh!....................okay lor"

In this way, is the SG gals cheating???
Old 23-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Everybody needs money, but earning it the proper way is much better than cheating others for it. bros have to learn to differentiate between the good and bad.. learn not to trust so fast and easily. Only Time Will Tell
Bro, what is proper way and what is cheating?
Is the Viet WL earning in a proper way buy trading their flesh for money?
Is the Sillypore gal buy a tie in exchange for a LV bag cheating?
Old 23-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In this modern world there is still true love. It is where u know this ger n how is her character. If u r talking abt WL, then any nationality gers r the same, they r making use of their flesh to make big money in shortest time.
Agree with u. IMO, VN gers are better than SG or CN gers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1