The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Jjjjcg is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
My guess is other girls still 160 other then xj? Xj i believe already angpai liao hence her cost operating increase * the one in charge of her increase her charges*

I didnt try others not my cup of tea from looks. I just know xj serve me better everytime. Very High gfe .
I guess is all up lio, cos I Whatapp don’t say which one I’m looking, the reply is say 3B 3R already
Old 24-12-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1654 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Celebration Weekend started with Joey
Old 25-12-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Merry Christmas 🎅
Old 26-12-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 3
LoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant future

Visited on Xmas ... session as per usual ... really good with Joey

Heard one guy already return to meet RTF for 23 times !!!

Any Samsters meet up the new babe Hung ... said to be with BIG racks
Old 26-12-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 20
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSS View Post
Visited on Xmas ... session as per usual ... really good with Joey

Heard one guy already return to meet RTF for 23 times !!!

Any Samsters meet up the new babe Hung ... said to be with BIG racks
23 times ~ remarkable
Old 26-12-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Basha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
23*160= 3680that’s a lot of money
Old 26-12-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 3
LoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant futureLoveSS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basha View Post
23*160= 3680that’s a lot of money
imagine if you use calcuation based on alternative... marriage

That is even more expensive per session ... and worst is may not enjoy like with XJ

Even more expensive when need to divorce subsequently and stuck with alimony

No enjoyment and yet still paying monthly .... like this .. I rather pay 3B3R and enjoy well
Old 27-12-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster (A)

One more working week to end 2022

Let's hope 2023 will see better days
Old 27-12-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 16
bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post

She is seriously a gem .. if last time she probably 100 over fr angpai ,only thing bad is location sux i know . She just need a room for herself. Then more things can be done potentially.

Guys take care of her k .
location is ok but yeah could really do more about the "room"... curtains only and that one shared shower space is really quite shat. The recent renovations should have just converted the entire shop into 2 rooms with ensuite then it'll be much better for chiongsters.
Old 27-12-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 10
coachkenlim is one of the Best!coachkenlim is one of the Best!coachkenlim is one of the Best!

Is there a separate thread for Mei Xiang (MX) aka Hung?

Had a chance to try Mei Xiang today. I can’t compare her to XJ cos I haven’t try XJ yet. Here is what I went thru.

Easy communication with moderator for time and venue. MX opened the door and greeted me in her office wear, like one of my partner’s secretary. GFE gao gao… hold my hands and led me into the room. She took great care of me from start to end. Help me take off my clothes, pants, socks, shoes, watch and even spectacle. I am amazed! Helped me to the shower cubicle and waited for me w towel to try me up from head to toes.

Started w massage, comes with back stepping and kneeling too. Always asking if strength is ok in her gentle voice. When teasing starts, my hands cannot control and start to autoroam. Haha…

Asked me to flip over and here comes the bbbj. I love how she sucked my balls!!! I have never had some much teasing on my balls and I cannot control but to moan. She whispered gently “not too loud” and giggled. This bj is heavenly.

Next, she initiated to cap me for action. Like the other bros who mentioned, I like that she seems to enjoy the riding, not those that rush it through. After about 5 mins, I wanted to change position. I moved her to massage bed while I stand on the floor. Went on pounding for another 5 mins before I climbed onto the bed while still in action. This time round, I quicken the pace and exploded all my armies. I held onto her for awhile to enjoy the post-cum feeling. When I finally pulled it out, my tool was limp. The condom was still stuck in her. I quickly checked that my cum was in the condom and not in her. Phew… safe.

After her shower, she gave me head massage while I recuperated. Next, she helped me dry up after my shower and dressed me up including socks, shoes, watch and spectacles. We spent the next few minutes hugging and sweet chatting. Had to leave cos hard on again cos she kept teasing me.

Face: 8/10 (I like. My type)
Body: 8/10 (C cup, natural!)
Massage: 6/10 (I like the back stepping and kneeling, can be longer, will ask for it next round)
BJ : 8/10 (lots of sound, saliva and suction)
FJ : 8/10 (accommodating, like doing it w gf/mistress)
GFE. : 10/10 (treat me like the centre of the universe plus lots of kissing and hugging)

Rtf: definitely (must recharge vit m)
Old 28-12-2022, 02:55 AM
Samster (A)

That's one good review that keeps me awake in the night, hungry for some excitement
Old 28-12-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

today go back find our dear joey.

the toilet got a new heater, but to get warm water, the water flow must be v small. :'(

somehow today joey not as wild as previous, dunno isit cos got Hung around (last time was only her alone).

indeed price has gone up its now 3B3R.

given circumstances, not sure will RTF soon. (curtain/close proximity to others/shower/price etc).
but for bros who are still coming, please take care of joey hor!! is gem lai de
Old 28-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post

the toilet got a new heater, but to get warm water, the water flow must be v small. :'(

somehow today joey not as wild as previous, dunno isit cos got Hung around (last time was only her alone).

given circumstances, not sure will RTF soon. (curtain/close proximity to others/shower/price etc).
Anyone else feel 3B3R is a bit steep?
Old 28-12-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post

So we are paying 2R more each for a heater that doesn't work properly. How are the other recent renovations bro?
Old 28-12-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
So we are paying 2R more each for a heater that doesn't work properly. How are the other recent renovations bro?
errrr the only reno that i could spot, is that they added wallpaper to half the wall, like chest height.

other than that, didnt really see any drastic changes. :/

so yea, now that you put it that way, there isnt really alot of value la. a condo set up would have been more justifiable for this price
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1