The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TheLabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Past Posting : 06May2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went down last thu and search the whole back street but couldn't find H79. When there again on sat, very determine to find it this time. Still can't find. Then i try going along the front, and when i passed by no. 79, wow !!! so many beauties waving at me behind locked gate.

Didn't know who to choose and i remembered reading about Christina and i asked for her. She lead me upstair to a room. She stripped to panty and i am totally naked. Still don't quite believe she is a ladyboy. Licked and sucked her nipples and breast. Smooth body.

My hand soon went south and could only feel bushy private part. Then the didi began erecting. wow!!! though not thick but still a functional didi. I can't resist and start licking and bj. Now i know why gals love to bj our dicks. She asked if i want to make ejeculate and quoted me additional $20, but i told her maybe next time.

She capped me and start bj my didi. So so only, too much HJ and a bit rough, so i don't quite like.

I asked to AJ her and she got ready in doggie position, applying XY in the love hole and my dick. Soon i find myself into it ... shioh! I was busy caressing her breast and didi from behind; but i realise the more i bonk her, the didi became smaller. She asked for deeper, faster and harder. Finally the climax came.

After i cleaned up and put on clothes, paid her. She walked naked with me to the common toilet to wash up. I left her there and go down the stair and walk in between the beauties, then out of the gate.

Here's a pic of Christina taken from bro RumpRanger (25Apr2009):

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...03e4b9ec2e.jpg

and her 3 inches erected dick.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...ab48c05fc2.jpg

Last edited by TheLabbit; 12-07-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TheLabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 more pic for Christina from Bro RumpRanger (11Apr2009)

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...f3e050679e.jpg

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...5d2b349d76.jpg
Old 12-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Hi TheLabbit.

The links to Christina's pics don't work anymore. The pictures have already expired.
Old 13-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro RumpRanger, (or rather LB PowerRanger haha)

Does KAT or EMMA provide frenching? or any LB at Hse79 that does? please help!

Thanks!
Old 13-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post
Hi Bro RumpRanger, (or rather LB PowerRanger haha)

Does KAT or EMMA provide frenching? or any LB at Hse79 that does? please help!

Thanks!
Hi bro Desker.

Emma does not french.

Kat, however, does french but I was the one who initiate. I think she would be suitable for you.

RR
Old 13-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Samster

BTW, thanks to the bros who upped my points. I was shocked my pts went up to 27!

To thank you guys, here are a few pics that I took of LBs in Bangkok Nana Plaza with my DSLR. Hope you enjoy them!

NOTE: The following ladyboys DO NOT WORK IN ROWELL. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR THEIR PHONE NUMBERS!

Here's sweet Pang/Pat from Obsessions:

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...5be20d9c9c.jpg

Here's Aum from Cascade:

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...d6bae45cd3.jpg

Here's Yo from Cascade:

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...1c891f61da.jpg

My apologies if this post is off topic.
Old 13-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
huatuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
BTW, thanks to the bros who upped my points. I was shocked my pts went up to 27!

To thank you guys, here are a few pics that I took of LBs in Bangkok Nana Plaza with my DSLR. Hope you enjoy them!

NOTE: The following ladyboys DO NOT WORK IN ROWELL. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR THEIR PHONE NUMBERS!

Here's sweet Pang/Pat from Obsessions:

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...5be20d9c9c.jpg

Here's Aum from Cascade:

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...d6bae45cd3.jpg

Here's Yo from Cascade:

If this pat comes to rowell, I think her business would topple the others
Old 13-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey bro, how much is it to book them in bkk
Old 13-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroy13 View Post
hey bro, how much is it to book them in bkk
The barfine is 600 baht (about S$25). This money does not go to the LB you choose; it goes to the bar. This fine releases the girl from the bar.

How much to pay the LB? Either 1000 baht (about S$43) or 1500 baht (about S$62) for short time (about 2 hours, one shot). High or low depend whether the LB is a famous, popular model in the LB websites or whether she's desperate for money. Also depends on your negotiation skills, whether you are young and handsome etc. You won't go wrong if you pay her 1500 baht. She'll be happy.

Just make sure you and the LB agree on the price before barfining her. If not, it might get complicated whether she wants more money. Also make sure you say you want to take some pictures of her later or else she may refuse or demand more money than the agreed price. Some LB don't want their pics taken because they don't want their family, boyfriend or sponsor to find out.

Also tell her whether you want to bring her back to your hotel or go to the short time rooms in Nana. The short time rooms cost 300 baht. Condoms & KY costs extra so remember to bring your own. The best is if you bring her back to your hotel which is close by. There are many hotels around Sukhumwhit Rd that allows you to bring guests back without paying extra. But there are some hotels that will charge you a guest fee of 500 baht if you bring back a guest to the hotel. When you reach the hotel, the security guard will take the LBs IC for registration. THIS IS FOR YOU OWN SECURITY! If the LB steal from you, at least she can be traced.

You can also look for the freelancing LBs along Sukhumwhit Rd. No barfine and probably cheaper than the go-go bar LBs. But the danger is if she steals or drug you, you cannot find her the next day because she does not work in any of the bars. And she may carry a fake ID.

Many of the good-looking LBs from Nana work in Orchard Towers occasionally but you have to pay premium prices.

So, are you ready to fly to the Land of Smiles?
Old 13-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 16
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Here's Yo from Cascade:

wow Yo is HOT!
i hope she comes to Rowell someday! hehe
thanks for the pics bro.
Old 13-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
wow Yo is HOT!
i hope she comes to Rowell someday! hehe
thanks for the pics bro.
Yes, she's very pretty and tall. She's also Thai-Indian like Nasha and May.

But, man, she got BIG feet! I already wear size 10, I think she's size 11 or 12.
Old 13-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Samster

fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes, she's very pretty and tall. She's also Thai-Indian like Nasha and May.

But, man, she got BIG feet! I already wear size 10, I think she's size 11 or 12.
wow that is big! and sexy

Natcha is still my all time fave!

does Yo ever come to SG though?
Old 13-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
wow that is big! and sexy

Natcha is still my all time fave!

does Yo ever come to SG though?
Last time when I saw her in Bangkok, she said no. But maybe bro dickrick may enlighten us!

Since you like her so much, here's another pic of her:

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...6ea9797ac7.jpg
Old 13-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Last time when I saw her in Bangkok, she said no. But maybe bro dickrick may enlighten us!

Since you like her so much, here's another pic of her:

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...6ea9797ac7.jpg
wow this pic is even sexier!

thanks again bro
Old 13-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The barfine is 600 baht (about S$25). This money does not go to the LB you choose; it goes to the bar. This fine releases the girl from the bar.

How much to pay the LB? Either 1000 baht (about S$43) or 1500 baht (about S$62) for short time (about 2 hours, one shot). High or low depend whether the LB is a famous, popular model in the LB websites or whether she's desperate for money. Also depends on your negotiation skills, whether you are young and handsome etc. You won't go wrong if you pay her 1500 baht. She'll be happy.

Just make sure you and the LB agree on the price before barfining her. If not, it might get complicated whether she wants more money. Also make sure you say you want to take some pictures of her later or else she may refuse or demand more money than the agreed price. Some LB don't want their pics taken because they don't want their family, boyfriend or sponsor to find out.

Also tell her whether you want to bring her back to your hotel or go to the short time rooms in Nana. The short time rooms cost 300 baht. Condoms & KY costs extra so remember to bring your own. The best is if you bring her back to your hotel which is close by. There are many hotels around Sukhumwhit Rd that allows you to bring guests back without paying extra. But there are some hotels that will charge you a guest fee of 500 baht if you bring back a guest to the hotel. When you reach the hotel, the security guard will take the LBs IC for registration. THIS IS FOR YOU OWN SECURITY! If the LB steal from you, at least she can be traced.

You can also look for the freelancing LBs along Sukhumwhit Rd. No barfine and probably cheaper than the go-go bar LBs. But the danger is if she steals or drug you, you cannot find her the next day because she does not work in any of the bars. And she may carry a fake ID.

Many of the good-looking LBs from Nana work in Orchard Towers occasionally but you have to pay premium prices.

So, are you ready to fly to the Land of Smiles?
Bro, for the benefit of all that might be interested, maybe you could let us know the hotel you frequent in BKK that is LB friendly..Also, roughly let us know the price as well will be good..Cheers and thumbs up for your reports..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1