The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tigerfrog is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Best teasing method

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Recently just went nearby try try.

First session: lots of asshole teasing, brushing, using fingernails, minor poking. She will pull your cock pointing south while face down, similar to hdly but lying down, teasing ur asshole at the same time. After that turn over. Usually they will just hj u under the towel, scared kena caught. But she just hj with my cock exposed. Horny af. Also she uses 2 hands for hj because her hands are small, not long later cannot tahan already because the view dam hot. Not long after went to revisit her

Second session: Similar to first but this time, she inserted her finger into my asshole, not fully but about halfway. Was shocked, tried so many but she is the first that auto did that without request. Almost shot mid way.
Very long never hard as hell, the teasing was mind blowing.
Bro can PM contact?
Old 01-10-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
UncleSongYY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
hahaha, early bird get it catch hahaha, hav to call n book to play safe.
Can share contact?
Old 01-10-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 15
buzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Aiseh... got 1 person come and zap me for this post because he is in love with jolin.. he say one... but he got no power so i also dunno what he doing...

Try C last week... not bad but warning first need to take 90 min then will enjoy more.. if 60 min then is normal...
Jolin is not bad looking, i tried her once. Her massage is soft & relaxing , like those resort spa type. Not for guy who like hard or tuina massage. Overall package is good.

Last edited by buzzcheong; 02-10-2020 at 10:25 AM.
Old 02-10-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
XiaoHan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Once I had a mid-thirties lady in a clean joint who does good massage but will tease your balls and add crack every 5 mins. When she ask me to flip over I was super hard. I didn’t open my eyes as I was too paiseh to have eye contact with her. Suddenly she started sucking my cock without even asking me. That was the best teasing ML I’ve encountered.
Bro can share contact?
Old 02-10-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

Just ended a sess with C from the place, Cherry bro shared. Teasing was definitely good. Overall massage was good, like many previous bro mentioned. Its those calming style of massage, not for ppl that like thai massages.

She told me to try other masseuse and decide who the is the best for me 🤣🤣

Dont ask me for contact, ask from Cherry bro. Dont think its nice for me to share
Old 02-10-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
andrew9489 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did you guys tips the ml for this spa?
Old 02-10-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 15
buzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew9489 View Post
Did you guys tips the ml for this spa?
No need , is a clean joint, i only go when i need a peaceful time to relax and free teasing. sometime need to skip those GQ joints for a while especially whenever pocket abit empty....lol
Old 02-10-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Can anyone share the contact of this place with free teasing shared in the past few page? Will up your points
Old 02-10-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3164 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Best teasing method

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHan View Post
Bro can share contact?
Hi bro, kindly share the contact and location 🙏. Thanks in advance ☺
Old 02-10-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3164 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Best teasing method

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Once I had a mid-thirties lady in a clean joint who does good massage but will tease your balls and add crack every 5 mins. When she ask me to flip over I was super hard. I didn’t open my eyes as I was too paiseh to have eye contact with her. Suddenly she started sucking my cock without even asking me. That was the best teasing ML I’ve encountered.
Hi bro, kindly share the contact and location 🙏 😀. Thanks in advance ☺
Old 03-10-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
andrew9489 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzcheong View Post
No need , is a clean joint, i only go when i need a peaceful time to relax and free teasing. sometime need to skip those GQ joints for a while especially whenever pocket abit empty....lol
Agree! I long time never experience pay massage and go type. Now days, too much spa push hj, service and nonsense kidney / prostate, instead of just massage.wanna go spa to enjoy but end up come out with not so really enjoy, but the ml is more enjoy because easy money.
Old 03-10-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew9489 View Post
Agree! I long time never experience pay massage and go type. Now days, too much spa push hj, service and nonsense kidney / prostate, instead of just massage.wanna go spa to enjoy but end up come out with not so really enjoy, but the ml is more enjoy because easy money.
spot on bro.
Old 03-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Saw at Facebook N_ _ G _ _ _ SPA @ Jurong Kechil
got promotion kidney care massage from 9am to 12pm 1hr $58, 1.5hrs $79 and 2 hrs $98. Call to make appointment Cxxx for 1.5hrs

She massage not bad and very active chat. Just teasing from behind 5min. KNN!
after flip to infront and GQ come lioa she touch my rod ask want massage and how much you need pay? Before give her a answer, she start put oil on my rod and I told her $30. (with AR $50 and without AR $30 is my standard) she immediately stop and use towel cover my rod and said minimum is $50 (she quote min. $50 means AR need add $$$$?) then I said just forget it and she start change face and stop chat with me. Time up she want went out and mentioned again we all here no $30 all minimum is $50. WTF!!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro can share ctc pls? Tyvm!
Old 03-10-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post
Saw at Facebook N_ _ G _ _ _ SPA @ Jurong Kechil
got promotion kidney care massage from 9am to 12pm 1hr $58, 1.5hrs $79 and 2 hrs $98. Call to make appointment Cxxx for 1.5hrs

She massage not bad and very active chat. Just teasing from behind 5min. KNN!
after flip to infront and GQ come lioa she touch my rod ask want massage and how much you need pay? Before give her a answer, she start put oil on my rod and I told her $30. (with AR $50 and without AR $30 is my standard) she immediately stop and use towel cover my rod and said minimum is $50 (she quote min. $50 means AR need add $$$$?) then I said just forget it and she start change face and stop chat with me. Time up she want went out and mentioned again we all here no $30 all minimum is $50. WTF!!!!!!!
Hi Bro, is okay, proud of you. I will go down do the same.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread