The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 12
UMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Innocently Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Be patience TS might Mia for awhile, sometime a longer but he will be back.
Hope he come back though
Old 12-04-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
bananaleave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Be patience TS might Mia for awhile, sometime a longer but he will be back.
Look forward to his updates
Old 16-04-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaleave View Post
Look forward to his updates
Most of us are
Old 14-05-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 7
MelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud of

thumbs up to TS for the amazing story.

camping for updates!
Old 15-05-2023, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9070 / Power: 12
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Hope can read more new updates.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 06-06-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Hoping TS will update again soon. Love them!!
Old 24-06-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OreoKefen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really hope TS can return for some updates, please. I Like your story very much!!
Old 25-06-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 7
MelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud of

got super excited thinking there was an update haha..guess just have to wait
Old 30-08-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I stared at my bank balance on my phone with amazement. Within minutes, my net worth had swelled by 4k.

“Walau, so rich one ah u all?” I said in a joking manner, “If I had known, I would have just asked you guys to loan me money instead of literally selling my mother. Hahahaha.”

The four boys blushed and chuckled back nervously.

We were standing nearby the restrooms corridor, waiting for my mum to clean up. Meanwhile, Vincent, Raymond, Derrick and Anthony had each promptly transferred me the requested money to me without further ado. Inwardly I was beginning to regret not tripling the asking price, but oh well.

“Bro… that was crazy,” Derrick said, “How the hell did you do that?”

“Ya man,” Raymond added, “I would pay a million bucks to learn how to hypnotize people like that. Can teach or not? I’ll go apply for loan right away.”

I waved them off. “Cannot lah. It won’t work with everyone one. My mum just happen to be very succeptible to hypnosis. Most people are immune.”

“Haha, is it?” Anthony said, “Damn. I got sooooo many girls I’d like to try it on.”

I chuckled and shook my head. “You guys so fast transfer payment to me… I not yet even let you know the rules of this arrangement. No refunds ok?”

“Har? What kind of rules?” asked Vincent.

“Firstly, as mentioned earlier, no harming my mum and no recording her,” I said.

The four boys nodded in agreement.

“Secondly, my dad must absolutely never find out about this. If there is even the slightest chance he will discover what’s going on, I will call the whole thing off. So you guys need to work together to keep my dad in the dark. Are we clear?”

The boys gulped and nodded.

“Thirdly, I will arrange your rendevous. You guys don’t just get to jump my mum whenever. Don’t worry. You will have more opportunities than you can handle. In fact, I will be surprised if you guys can last the whole five days. Word of advice, better learn to pace yourself.”

“Shit… how to tahan, bro?” Vincent said, “Have you met your mum? She’s crazy fucking hot.

“Oh shit!” Raymond suddenly exclaimed, “Shutup guys! Here she cummssss!”

I glanced behind me to see my mother, Melissa, demurely exiting the handicapped restroom. She looked all cleaned up and fresh again. She then calmly walked over to me. Once she came close, I promptly said to her,

“And so Alice got up and ran off,
thinking while she ran, as well she might,
what a wonderful dream it had been.”

To her credit, mum blinked a few times and then looked around as if momentarily disoriented. Oscar-worthy performance there, mummy.

“Sorry darling, what were we talking about? Mummy drifted off for a second,” mum said to me.

My friends collectively breathed out in relief.

“Oh, nevermind, nothing important,” I said.

Mum chuckled and pulled on my ear affectionately. “I’m going back to your dad. You boys should head back too. I think we’re about to board.”

“Sure, mummy. We’ll head back soon.”

Mum smiled and trotted off back to the waiting hall. My four friends burned their lustful gazes into her shapely behind and her revealed thighs as she walked away with her sundress shifting at her knees.

======== ============ ============ ============

As much as I wanted to arrange some hanky-panky on the flight, there really wasn’t much opportunity to do so. It was a smaller type plane for shorter-range travel that was pretty much fully booked so there wasn’t any space for privacy. Also the flight was just a little over an hour, so not much time available for play either.

Our destination was a relatively popular beach resort near a Malaysian fishing town. We landed at the local airport and went through luggage collection and customs without much of a hassle.

Once we exited the arrival hall, we were swamped by taxi drivers as usual. We took a couple of taxis to town first to grab a quick light lunch at the local historic tourist-trap fishing town and then taxied again to our hotel resort. By the time we arrived to check in at the counter, it was just a little after 2pm.

Dad and I went to check in at the counter while mum and my friends sipped complimentary pinapple juice and chatted at the waiting lounge. I didn’t have a lot of chances to talk to mum as she had been busy befriending the boys or with dad for the past couple of hours. However we had been communicating by Whatsapp in order to coordinate our next steps.

Mum had provided me with a few key information. According to her, Dad never misses a chance to take a soak in the bathtub whenever he stays at a hotel. It made sense because we didn’t have bathtubs at home, only showers. Also, mum predicted that after the hassle of flying and traveling, dad would no doubt want to take it easy and nap away the afternoon.

Mum and dad had gotten a suite for themselves. Meanwhile, the boys and I originally planned to come here on a budget, so the five of us would be shacking up in one room with 3 single beds. 2 of us were meant to take the floor.

The receptionist soon handed us our keycards and complimentary buffet breakfast coupons. Mom and dad’s suite was in a seperate wing, so the boys and I parted ways with them at the lobby and we headed in seperate directions. I quickly lead the boys to our hotel room.

Once we stowed our luggage in our room, used the toilet, and bounced on the beds abit, I pulled out my phone and started messaging my mum.

“Is daddy bathing yet?” I texted.

“Not yet, but soon. He is filling the tub,” mum texted back after a few seconds.

Ok, Nice. I guess this is a good time as any to proceed with the next phase. I stood up and announced to the boys, “OK, follow me. Round 1 is about to begin!”

The boys were obviously unprepared, but they all jumped on their feet pretty quickly.

“Here are the rules,” I said, “Two of you will get to fuck my mum in the pussy and the other two will get to fuck her ass. Decide among yourselves who is first and who gets sloppy seconds, haha. We have only about a 30 minute window, so you’ll have to be quick. Also you’ll have to be quiet because my dad will be in the bathroom the whole time while you fuck my mum in her hotel room.”

My friends started moving their mouths in unison but seemed unable to form intelligible words due to their shock.

“W-what? Your dad will be nearby? Are you crazy?” Derrick finally stammered.

“Yeah man… what if he suddenly comes out?” Anthony asked.

“Then do your best to act like everything is normal loh! Haha,” I replied. “If you don’t dare, then you can sit this session out. Just stay here and play with your lanjiao. Those who want, follow me quickly. Time is of the essence.”

With that, I exited the room and walked off towards the opposite wing of the beach resort hotel complex where my parents’ suite was located. Glancing back, I saw that all four of my friends had decided to come along. I chuckled to myself at the way their actions betrayed their eagerness.

As I walked, I quickly messaged my mum, “We are on our way. Remember to act hypnotized.”

Moments later, my friends and I were standing outside the door to my parents’ suite. They all looked nervous as fuck.

Feeling a bit impatient, I placed my ear on the door to listen in.

I could hear my dad speaking. “Mel, are you sure you don’t want to bathe first? I’m gonna take a while. You know I like to relax in the bathtub.”

“It’s okay, dear,” my mum replied, “I’m fine. Take your time and enjoy.”

“Well, okay. Now where did I pack that iPad of mine?”

“Over here. Don’t drop it in the water ah. Later you kena shock.”

“Won’t one lar.”

After waiting a few more minutes, my mum quietly opened the room door. She stood in the doorway with her oscar-winning hypnotized blank look on her face. She was still wearing her blue sundress.

I turned to look at my friends before placing a finger on my lips to let them know to be very quiet. The boys each gulped and nodded.

Mum held the door open for us to enter her suite and silently shut the door behind us once we had each filed past her. We silently tiptoed past the bathroom door. I could hear my dad whistling and splashing in the bathtub. “Oooh, this is nice. It’s been too long since I’ve taken a vacation,” dad’s mumblings echoed within the bathroom.

We moved past the entrance corridor and generous closet area. The corridor opened up to the main suite. The king sized bed was hidden around the corner after the closet, and further down the room after the bed was a cozy sitting area with several sofas. The stretch of the room culminated in the veranda at the end of the suite. At first, I was worried that this would be one of those weird hotel suites with a window looking out of the bathroom into the bedroom, but thankfully, it was not the case. We made our way to the opposite side of the bed, adjacent to the living area where the sofas were.

“Okay, let’s start,” I whispered to the others. “Mummy, come over here.”

My mum, still playing her role of a hypnotized bimbo, silently walked up before me.

I immediately placed my hands on her prominent, C-cup chest and played her breasts over her dress. “Mummy, you’re going to get fucked now by my friends okay?”

“Yes, Barry,” mum replied breathilly.

“Lai, turn around and raise your skirt. Show my friends what they are paying for.”

I dropped my hands and mum turned away from me to face the four boys who stood nervously in a row. She reached down and slowly lifted her dress to show off her yellow lace panties again.

I stepped up beside my mum and slid my hand down her flat belly and into the front of her panties. Slowly I slid one finger inside her wet, tight pussy.

“Nice, mum, you’re so wet already,” I said, “Are you excited you’re about to get fucked behind daddy’s back?”

Blushing, mum panted, “Yes darling. Mummy is very excited.”

As I fingered my mum’s hot, aroused cunt, I glanced over to my friends. “What you all doing?” I whispered, “Take of your pants.”

The boys each quickly unbuckled their cargo shorts and pushed it down with their boxers. Their hard dicks were soon saluting my mum in a row.

“Mummy, get down on the floor. Suck my friends’s dicks and get them hard. Be extra quiet and don’t alert daddy, okay?”

“Yes, dear,” my beautiful mother Melissa replied demurely before sinking to her knees and looking up expectantly at the boys.

“Come on, faster,” I hissed at my friends who gingerly stepped up around my mum.

Mum immediately got to work once the four hard teenage cocks were bobbing around her. She took Vincent’s cock and slipped it between her lips before reaching out to take Anthony and Derrick’s cocks in her free hands.

“Oh shit, auntie….” Vincent whimpered, trying to keep his voice down.

Mum expertly bobbed her head back and forth, blowing Vincent’s cock while jacking off the other two. After about half a minute, she switched to blowing Anthony while her free hand sought out Raymond’s waiting cock.

For the next several minutes, my mum’s hands and mouth eagerly worked on the carousel of hard dicks. What a sight it was watching my beautiful, demure mother, long thought to be pure and incorruptible, now making indecent wet suckling noises while one after another, hard, saliva-coated teenage cocks slipped in and out between her pouty, pink lips, repeatedly bulging either side of her cheeks as they slotted in. Meanwhile her soft, fair hands tirelessly stroked the free cocks that were awaiting their turn back into her pretty, hot mouth.

Mum never spent more than a minute blowing each cock, always eager to move on to the next one, keeping each boy on their toes.

After about eight minutes of sucking and tugging, I decided to move on to the main event.

“Alright, who gets her pussy first?” I whispered.

“M-me!” Vincent half moaned and whispered.

“Mummy, get on the bed,” I ordered, “You want missionary or doggy?” I asked Vince.

“Errrr… Dog.. Doggy…” Vincent panted.

Panting hotly, mum released their cocks. She stood up and expertly pushed down her panties from under her dress before kicking them off. She then climbed onto the bed on all fours and pulled up her dress without a word.

There wasn’t much time to admire her luscious, fit ass and inflamed pink, bald pussy. I gestured at Vincent to hurry. He quickly climbed onto the edge of the bed to kneel behind my mother who lay on her chest down on the bed and raised her shapely ass behind her on her knees to meet Vincent.

“Yes ahhh, bye-bye virginity,” Vincent whispered as he took hold of his cock and prodded my mum’s pussy slit, seeking her wet love canal.

Mum reached back from under her, between her thighs, and guided Vincent’s cock into her tight, welcoming pussy.

Vincent’s jaw fell and he had a seriously stupified look on his face as he pushed his cock into my mum. “Hhaaaaaaaa…” he moaned.

“Fucker, keep your voice down,” I grunted.

“Ohhh… sorry… oooohhhh…” Vincent whispered deliriously as he gradually went balls deep inside my mother’s hot pussy.

“Hurry up, dumbass. Got a line waiting,” I hissed.

“Ergh… ah… ahhhh…” Vincent panted as he slowly rocked his hips back and forth.

Mum meanwhile started letting out curt little excited gasps and moans as she got repeatedly dogged raw by my ex-schoolmate.

“I’m going to check on my dad,” I whispered to the others. “If this idiot not done in 5 minutes, just pull him off and take your turn. We need to be out of here in 30 minutes tops.”

I skirted around the bed and went back to the entrance corridor to the bathroom door. In addition to checking on my dad, I also wanted to make sure that the noise of mum getting fucked wasn’t reaching all the way to the bathroom.

I leaned my ear in towards the bathroom door. I can hear dad watching something on his iPad. He had the volume on pretty loud, so fingers crossed, it would drown out the sounds of his wife getting plowed by four horny teenagers.

Meanwhile, my 5-minute warning must have triggered Vince, because he was holding my mom’s shapely, milky-white ass and pistoning back and forth more vigorously behind her, even going so far as to make some bold piak-piak sounds. The expression on his face was one of pure ecstasy.

Meanwhile, mum, who was lying with her chin was on the mattress with her face now facing my direction, had her eyes half closed and her mouth gaping with pleasure as Vince pounded her from behind. She kept letting out soft little moans.

“Ha… Ha… Ah…Hha…”

I quietly fetched a spare towel from the closet and walked back to the side of the bed where the action was happening.

“Next is her ass. Who’s up?” I whispered to the remaining three horny boys who were tugging their dicks impatiently on the sidelines.

“M-me…” Raymond replied.

I took out a tube of lube that I had prepared earlier out of my pocket and handed it to Raymond.

I don’t think Vince lasted the whole five minutes. Pretty soon, he pressed his hips vigorously against my mother’s fit and bouncy, yoga ass, shuddering and groaning. He was clearly cumming inside mum for all he’s worth. They both soon collapsed onto the bed, panting heavily.

“Nice,” I said, “Ok, get off, Vince.”

Vince looked almost reluctant to pull out of mum, but he did so anyway.

I tossed the towel to mum as she turned over. Still flushed and panting, she started to wipe her leaking pussy with it.

Raymond, who had quickly lubed up his cock, then approached mum nervously.

“Come mummy, Raymond gonna fuck your ass next, hor?” I said.

Mum moved back to the edge of the bed and bent herself over the mattress side with her knees on the carpet and her upper body flat on the mattress, presenting her delightful shapely, milky white butt to Ray.

“Hey hand me the lube real quick,” I said.

Raymond passed the tube back to me. I squeezed some on my fingers and proceeded to finger and lube up my mom’s tight asshole before my friends. Mum hissed with pleasure.

“Okay, you can fuck her now, Ray,” I announced.

Raymond quickly closed in behind mom and pushed his lubed, hard cock into her asshole.

“Ohhhh…” Mum and Raymond moaned softly in unison.

As Raymond slowly built up a tempo fucking my mom’s athletic, milky-white ass, Derrick came up to me and whispered, “H-hey… c-can get your mom to oral me?”

“Yeah sure, get in front of her,” I replied.

Derrick happily climbed on to the bed before mum. Mum was already gaping her mouth in pleasure as Raymond started to vigorously hump her ass. When she saw Derrick’s hard cock bobbing in front of her, she immediately reached out and guided it into her mouth.

“Oh my god, auntie, yesssss…” Derrick whispered.

I watched my lovely mom get spitroasted by my friends for the next handful of minutes.

“Hngghh… Ughhh… Nghhhh….” Raymond finally groaned. He gritted his teeth and tensed as he nutted in mum’s ass. In the meantime, Derrick had already cum twice into mum’s mouth due to her devastating oral skills.

Panting profusely, Raymond slowly pulled out off mum’s ass.

Anthony, who had been waiting impatiently all this time, quickly stepped up behind mum after Raymond stumbled backwards. “M-missionary, please!” He said to me.

“Lai mummy, Anthony want to fuck you from front this time,” I cooed at mum.

Red-faced with arousal and panting hard, mum immediately turned around and scooted higher up the bed. Looking at Anthony with a heavy flush across her beautiful face, mom proceeded to spread her long, shapely legs invitingly.

Already heaving from excitement, Anthony quickly climbed on top of mum and guided his hard cock into her flaming-pink cunt.

“Oh yea…” Anthony moaned and sank his cock into my mother.

“Ahhh…” mom moaned in reply.

Mum continued to moan agreeably as Anthony excitedly pumped in and out of her. Meanwhile, Vincent seemed to have recovered. After watching Derrick get the life sucked out of him by mum’s talented mouth, Vincent eagerly climbed onto the bed and presented his hard-again cock above mom’s face.

Moaning lasciviously, mom took Vince’s cock between her lips and started sucking.

“Mmmm… Hhhmmmm… Mmmmm… mmmmhhh…” Mum moaned as cocks vigorously slid in and out of her mouth and pussy at the same time.

Even I myself can’t help but to get in on the action abit. I got in the bed beside mum and yanked down the front of her dress and strapless bra, freeing one titty. I started squeezing and tugging her inflamed pink nipple between my fingers.

After a good, steamy fuck, Anthony gasped and came first inside mum’s pussy. Mum wrapped her legs around Anthony and she bobbed her head vigorously to finish Vincent off.

“Ffffffuckkkk….” Vincent wheezed as he shot another load into mum’s welcoming mouth.

After letting the trio catch their breaths for another minute, I signaled for the guys to leave. Gingerly, the panting boys went to put on their shorts and I lead them to the door. I quietly opened the door and held it for the guys to sneak out.

Before I left the room, I went back to check on mum. She was still lying on the bed, fighting to catch her breath and basking in post-sex glow. She caught my gaze and flashed me a mischievous smile.

From the bathroom, I heard dad turn on the shower and start to hum as he started to wrap up his bathtub session.

With that, I quietly made my escape.

Last edited by Depraved; 30-08-2023 at 10:41 AM.
Old 30-08-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

See! I said he will be back right? Haha well worth the wait.
Old 30-08-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10254 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back bro TS. A great post as usual!
Old 31-08-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Awesome writing.
Hot cum filled mom 💦
Old 02-09-2023, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
sailaero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story. Hope to read more!
Old 02-09-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AlexO1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more!
Old 08-09-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 2
flamingo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflamingo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most of us are
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1