The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Yes, they are early twenties sweeties and they speak basic thai. This area ratchapruk have 5 restaurants that use vietnamese waitresses but this is one with the better looking waitresses. It serves good thai and issan food but are playing thai oldies song therefore invites more mature crowds.
Old 20-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AnNex is Cool - loads of Potential

Yeap I saw the younger sis but still prefer the looks of her when she is not pregnant lar haha . Anyway their food is quite ok . Everytime will see those ladies working in the clubs nearby like Resort having their supper over there I usually dine there in the wee hours in the morning after my nite out .
Old 21-06-2010, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Man, you do live an exciting life! Did the shooting happened near the restaurant we patronize in HuayKwang?
Thats Noi Seafood and no I wasn't eating there. I was eating at the cooked food stall one alley (soi?) away from Claudia. Was there with Bro Blue Dragon. Tucking into our 2nd dish we heard a loud bang like a starter's pistol. Watch the 10.30pm local news on Channel 7. Always will have some crime story involving drugs, murder and guns. Seems most of the crimes always occur in Chon Buri or Pattaya. Guns can be bought here brand new from BHT50,000 onwards. Lots of gun shops in Chinatown near the Old Siam theatre stretch. So we always mus keep our cool here and not get into unnecessary arguments with the locals. Never know which SOB has a gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoji View Post
There is a good singapore restaurant i have tried, chuan kitchen under pra nang klao bridge and went to a thai restaurant with many cute vietnamese waitresses, name yonyud, along ratchapruk road at thonburi side.
Is there one? Where's Saphan Pra Nang Klao? Is it near Pinklao on Thonbur side? hehe... Ratchapruk Road to lazy to go all the way there lah but will make a mental note of it

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Thats Noi Seafood and no I wasn't eating there. I was eating at the cooked food stall one alley (soi?) away from Claudia. Was there with Bro Blue Dragon. Tucking into our 2nd dish we heard a loud bang like a starter's pistol. Watch the 10.30pm local news on Channel 7. Always will have some crime story involving drugs, murder and guns. Seems most of the crimes always occur in Chon Buri or Pattaya. Guns can be bought here brand new from BHT50,000 onwards. Lots of gun shops in Chinatown near the Old Siam theatre stretch. So we always mus keep our cool here and not get into unnecessary arguments with the locals. Never know which SOB has a gun.

Is there one? Where's Saphan Pra Nang Klao? Is it near Pinklao on Thonbur side? hehe... Ratchapruk Road to lazy to go all the way there lah but will make a mental note of it
Saphan Pra Nang Klao is the bridge with a newer, bigger bridge on top of it, leading to Central Rattanathibet. going from Pinkalo is very near, after Rama 5 bridge. do you drive in Thailand?
Old 21-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Saphan Pra Nang Klao is the bridge with a newer, bigger bridge on top of it, leading to Central Rattanathibet. going from Pinkalo is very near, after Rama 5 bridge. do you drive in Thailand?
Motoji,

Is it near Bangkuay, since you mention after Rama 5 bridge?
Old 21-06-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Motoji,

Is it near Bangkuay, since you mention after Rama 5 bridge?
Yes, it is near the bangkruai big roundabout, restaraunt name is yonyuk
Old 21-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes, it is near the bangkruai big roundabout, restaraunt name is yonyuk
Yonyuk? It is after the roundabout or before? At the roundabout you will saw 7-11 and Siam Commercial Bank. Somewhere near there? Been staying there for quite sometime ever since attached with my present teerak, but didn't saw it.
Old 21-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Not unless necessary. Traffic in Bangkok is 10x worse than Singapore! Not too familiar with whats across the Chao Phraya but I'm sure I can find it if I want to. So whats the name of the Sing restaurant again? Chuan Kitchen or Yonyuk? Maybe when u drop into Bangkok again we can go there or the Isaan place with na rak Viet dek serves!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Indianmagicoil,,

At least you didn't get hurt but I bet it was exciting to hear a gun go off!

I do pack a small pistol and it only has one chamber but depends on the situation it could turn to a rifle! But, lately it hasn't been working properly!
Maybe someday we all can go to that restaurant and meet some pretty Vietnames waitresses!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 21-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Not unless necessary. Traffic in Bangkok is 10x worse than Singapore! Not too familiar with whats across the Chao Phraya but I'm sure I can find it if I want to. So whats the name of the Sing restaurant again? Chuan Kitchen or Yonyuk? Maybe when u drop into Bangkok again we can go there or the Isaan place with na rak Viet dek serves!
Im in bkk now, sg restaurant is chuan kitchen. Do you work here as well?
Old 21-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Yonyuk? It is after the roundabout or before? At the roundabout you will saw 7-11 and Siam Commercial Bank. Somewhere near there? Been staying there for quite sometime ever since attached with my present teerak, but didn't saw it.
Sorry it is near bangkruai-sainoi road, near ratanathibet roundabout in bangrak noi area.
Old 21-06-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Motoji,

I just want to let you know that the tallest one with the best legs are mine! I hope their last name isn't Nguyen! I've met so many cute Vietnamese babes with last name Nguyen!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-06-2010, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Motoji,

I just want to let you know that the tallest one with the best legs are mine! I hope their last name isn't Nguyen! I've met so many cute Vietnamese babes with last name Nguyen!
Yes, Nguyễn (阮) is a VERY common surname in Vietnam, almost 40% of Vietnamese in Vietnam have Nguyễn as their surname. Even current Prime Minister of Vietnam also surname of Nguyễn (阮).
Old 22-06-2010, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
At least you didn't get hurt but I bet it was exciting to hear a gun go off!

I do pack a small pistol and it only has one chamber but depends on the situation it could turn to a rifle! But, lately it hasn't been working properly!
Maybe someday we all can go to that restaurant and meet some pretty Vietnames waitresses!
Hi bro, most male Singaporeans would have served time in the armed forces so its nothing new. Whats new is the situation it was fired under! Yes it was a good thing me or anyone else wasn't hurt. Good idea on exploring that Viet place and maybe sooner than u think coz we have a Vietnam vet coming over soon btw did u send your pistol for regular servicing? Need to clean it or else it would jam

Quote:
Im in bkk now, sg restaurant is chuan kitchen. Do you work here as well?
How long u r here? Work or pleasure? Yes, I work here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Yes, Nguyễn (阮) is a VERY common surname in Vietnam, almost 40% of Vietnamese in Vietnam have Nguyễn as their surname. Even current Prime Minister of Vietnam also surname of Nguyễn (阮).
Vietnam vet has spoken!

Old 22-06-2010, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
all my viet girl friends are Nguyens..... wonder why?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1