The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old 21-09-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Available for appointment
Old 21-09-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyz1sg View Post
Just had my 2nd visit with Master Lucky. I have a TCM consult this round and based on body condition, she will recommend chinese medicine that can be purchased outside to repair your body

For the 2nd session, have work done on the front chest, neck, head and face region + juagen, can feel the slimming effect after that.

Highly recommended for bros who have a urinatory issues or looking to strengthen the little bro to visit her. As after the 1st session, i can feel noticeable results in performance

Will return again for maintenance as Master Lucky is the real deal, no specials, only real treatment

Advise bros to be able to confirm timing first when making appointment as recently too many aeroplane cases makes time management a problem for her
Upped you bro - to great health (and hence, wealth)! Lucky can consider putting the title Master on her front post hahah - I think it fits very well with her skills.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 21-09-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster (A)

Old 22-09-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster (A)

Old 22-09-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlord123 View Post
Just came back from my third session with Lucky. She is a very professional and knowledgeable TCM master with great and accurate observations and experience.

Actually, I started off with the intention to focus on my little brother as it is not performing up to standard, but in the end realised that my body has many clogs and blockages due to eating too much greasy and fried food.

It was only during the second session that I become more aware about the marks and marbled texture under my skin that made me more conscious about my eating habits. Lucky also help me do “tiao jing” by trying to open up the clogs for better blood circulation around the whole body.

Juagen was especially helpful as I only recently start to have morning wood again, many years since I could rmb. I was surprised and felt that was a great achievement considered I went to other various juagen treatments. 🤩 This is something different.

Her qigong skill is really something. I could feel the heat traveling up my legs and groin then finally up my head. Not something I had felt before and it is very vitalizing.

I think this qi helps to accelerate the healing process and work it’s way into my clogs during and have persisting healing effect even after the session.

So to add on, why it was probably effective is that I also let Lucky take my pulse and gotten the medicine she prescribed to me from the Chinese medicine hall near my place. I religiously took the medicine on time and somehow I realised my peeing sessions had reduced by 50% considering I drink at least 3-4 litres a day. Which I believe my body is better at hydrating instead of bypassing and down into the toilet.

This treatment with Lucky is something I highly encourage to go consistently as it showed cumulative results, not only in the bedroom department but also the overall health. Try not to leave too far of gap between the follow up as the blockages may start falling back and it’s like 2step forward 1 step back. And likely you need to go for more sessions all together until all are fixed.

This is really something effective! I’m glad I gave Lucky a try thanks to other bros reviews. Give the 90 min booking a try as it includes her powerful qigong treatment.

Please no hanky panky and treat her with respect. Try not to put aeroplane also cuz she only has that few fixed session a day, it’s a darn tiring job you could see the session drains her energy at every end of my 90min session.

If wanna test your tool, put 2-3 days after the session. 🎉

Cheers 😌
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
Just back from a great maintenance session with Lucky (to prep myself for the school holidays - gonna be a pretty intensive week to maintain with all the good food and exercise that I'll be getting.) Saw a couple of folks who have recently tried out Lucky - highly recommend to follow up (regularly) to level up your health in the long run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandydusty View Post
Went for my first session after reading the reviews here. I must say Lucky is professional and will explain to you the problems that you are having and share many health tips with you.
JG was not as painful as I thought it would be but due to my serious blockage, the shoulders and back treatment was a bit painful. Just bite the bullet to go through it as this is to treat my posture and “man” issue.
I am having other health issue as well and she is kind and helpful to give me some medicine for that. She also recommended Chinese medicine for me to get from outside TCM
Will continue to go for treatment and hopefully my “man”problem will be resolved .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzaikia View Post
3rd visit.

Her JG style is really one of a kind that I have never experienced it before elsewhere.

I can feel the Qi (a very warm feeling) going up from my manhood area to my chest when she is doing the JG.

Throughout the session, she gave me lots of valuable health pointers and explained what she is doing i.e clearing the blockage in my body.

She also advised me on what kind of chinese medicine I can take based on my body condition. (can be bought in any chinese TCM shop)

I can definitely feel the improvement on my manhood after the treatment.
Morning wood significantly improved.

Will book for my next maintenence session soon! 🙏
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandydusty View Post
Went for my 2nd treatment recently. Previously was on my shoulders and back, 2nd treatment was on my head, face, front of my body and of course JG.
Face and head was rather painful due to the serious blockage. But after being treated by Lucky, my cheeks immediately felt smaller

Btw, I also opted additional health consultation ($20) by having pulse taken by her. This allow us to understand more about my body condition.

As usual, after the treatment, she will recommend some Chinese medicine for you to buy to improve your body and explain to you how to take those medicine. In addition she is kind to give me some medicine for my existing health issue as well.

Will definitely continue to go for treatment to improve my manhood issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyz1sg View Post
Just had my 2nd visit with Master Lucky. I have a TCM consult this round and based on body condition, she will recommend chinese medicine that can be purchased outside to repair your body

For the 2nd session, have work done on the front chest, neck, head and face region + juagen, can feel the slimming effect after that.

Highly recommended for bros who have a urinatory issues or looking to strengthen the little bro to visit her. As after the 1st session, i can feel noticeable results in performance

Will return again for maintenance as Master Lucky is the real deal, no specials, only real treatment

Advise bros to be able to confirm timing first when making appointment as recently too many aeroplane cases makes time management a problem for her
Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080 for booking.
Old 22-09-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 3
Haveanicedayok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can pm me ? Dont have wc and telegram
Old 23-09-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster (A)

Old 23-09-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster (A)

Old 24-09-2022, 02:50 AM
Samster (A)

Old 24-09-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster (A)

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080 for booking.
Old 24-09-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster (A)

Old 25-09-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster (A)

available for appointment
Old 25-09-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster (A)

available for appointment.
Old 25-09-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1