The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2008, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Only 2 words....good luck....
Thanks bro. short and sweet. Thats what I need.

Sat. she spend the night at my place. I have my own house but I stay with my parents to take care of my aging dad so I rent out my unit to a Burmese family.

Yes. she met my parents.
How it started was on one of the weekend, my son as usual, was over at my parents place for the weekends (I am a divorcee). My son was surfing the net and he announced his motive again; showed me one of the Ben10 toys and ask me to get it for him. I told him Bugis Seiyu may have and I am going there
So..., I was shopping with her when my son called a few times asking if I had "got it" for him. I was quite reluctant as he is already not doing well in his studies and his mother will confirm throw away the toys. So I told him I haven't seen it yet despite I was standing in front of the toy. My viet gal, overheard and reprimanded me; saying that even on weekend he doesn't have quality time with his dad, so am I so cruel to deny him that? It make sense somehow. I bought the toy.

So I was glad I did and broke the news to my son. Then mins after he kept calling to when I will bring it home for him. It was a Sunday, and his mum will pick him up around 10 plus nite.
Shit! I have to pass it to him asap.

Monday will be another week of hell (work) for me, and I am not prepared to end the evening with her yet. So I ask her to accompany me to bring it over to my son. Of course, if you want to hug and fuck a gal but yet forbid her to see your place unless special reason then it raise concern for others.
So I invited her in. My mum was a superb host and never let her guest felt neglected. Soon after a few conversation, mum hit it off with her and invited her for tonic soup next Sat.
Yes, I did not review her work here.

Next sat came but then parents was going out when we came so it was a brief convesation and soon after I am alone with her.
Yah.., I bonk her twice.

Latest Sat (19 July 08).
Beforehand we have spoke after she questioned me why I have so much money to boooze and merry everynite? Plus the frequent extended stay at 81.
I told her staright it had ate into my savings and I am running dry, coupled with a bad situation that I may have to seek another job. (bad boss).
She doesn't want to go 81 and join me for drinking anymore, and check on me at nite if I am at home.
So fast forward..., I was having a great conversation with her at the coffee shop over "tea" only, and it started to drizzer rain but I couldn't bear to end it and invited her over to my place. She went up and pack her stuff and came with me.

Didn't bonk her that nite except went for supper and hug/talk/KC.. whatever..
Oh we slept at 3am.

Next morning she woke up before me and KC my mum already. Helping her to prepare lunch. She even volunteer to mop the floor later on after I woke up to vacuum the floor but we insist a strong 'No", cos she is a guest after all.
She stayed for untill evening before I had her to join me to Sim Lim Sq. to pick up a wireless card, had dinner and sent her home.
Soon after an hour later as usual, she called me to check if I am back home. And tonite she added that I started to not calling her often.
Ah... yes! I called her less often. she was the one to call me.
So naturally I have to give 1001 reasons.

Being with her, I spent alot on my boooze and entertaining new friends. Fortuantely the guat have not relapse yet. But the most taxing was lack of sleep, and lack of opportunity to explore new territories(gals...)

Was it worth it?? I dun know. But for now, I am in cost cutting mood. So lets see how it goes.....

Thanks for listening.

Retired Samster
Old 21-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
I have not much experience but I would advise you to ask her to fark off...It may sound cruel and crude to u but that the truth.

Since u said that u got to know her from apocalypse, then how sure can u be, u not the only one who she ask money from? If I am her, if I need the money then I will ask every guy that I know, higher chance of hitting one soft heart and got the money. Best of all, I wil have extra if a few soft heart falls into my trap.

U have went to HCMC twice, so i presumed the most that u have met her is only twice. Since u have only met her twice on 2 trip and she started to ask u money (be it for sch fee or whatever) then u think she a nice girl?

Lets say u love her alot but then as a matter of fact, do u want to buy 1 get 1 free??? VN is full of single and better girl, why choose someone from apocalypse and someone that will give u "extra" as well?

Just let her go while u not deep enough. You will realise that some robert have taken your place and when u think back in the future, you will feel that you make the right choice.
Apocalyse Now = Orchard Tower
How come so many can't differentiate between for fun($$) and for keep(wife/kids)?
Old 21-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Bad title descritpion used on the front page of THE NEW PAPER today

"VIETNAM BEAUTY MARRIES 2 S'POREANS"

why not use

"S'PORE MAN COMMIT BIGAMY"

or

"WIFE REGRET BLOWING WHISTLE ON HUBBY'S BIGAMY"

painting ugly picture about vn gal putting pressure on guys with vietnam wife again?
Old 21-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
darkangel83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

why not use

or

painting ugly picture about vn gal putting pressure on guys with vietnam wife again?
Is the journalist a sillypore lady? The headline is totally unfair and bias towards vn gal..
Old 21-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

why not use

or

"2 S'poreans become bank ATMs for Vietnam Beauty"
To her family in Vietnam, she is a very good daughter.
Old 21-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

why not use

or

That VN gal quite chio le. Its always like that la, any report on vietnamese woman in spore is always bad. This same thing applies when they report on china gals.
Old 21-07-2008, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bigjaws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
That VN gal quite chio le. Its always like that la, any report on vietnamese woman in spore is always bad. This same thing applies when they report on china gals.
One thing I notice is that the papers always give negative reports on the girls that come from poorer country. They won't dare give negative report on people who are from richer ang moh country or they get wack
Old 22-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Was it worth it?? I dun know. But for now, I am in cost cutting mood. So lets see how it goes.....
Thanks for listening.
Do bear with me bros. For I do not know where to let it out.
21 July 08.

I guess away from home and long nites of hard work had taken a tow on her.
She woke up in the afternoon and started calling me, and sounded miserable.
We spoke for a while and I realised she miss her family.

After work she invited me over to JC to keep her company and we chatted for a long while. As I was in cost cutting mood, she had offered to buy me beer but then when the Tiger gal came to serve the beer I push away her money.

later thru out the conversation she was not in good mood and fuss to me every single thing.
I dun know what happen but as I am always be wary of the KC traps, I ask if things could be better for her if I was to be like one of her customer who stuff money to her to keep her smiles up? But I put it across to her that izzit me never "supported" her?
She gave me a tight slap.

I had to explain the misunderstand and luckily my mouth are quite sweet tonight so not long after she was in good mood again.

Her friends came over to sit with us and I must say a few of them are so chio, but untouchable to me.
I spotted a petite SYT with huge breast walking around A GUN area tonight, but even alone I cannot try my luck cos my gal's friends are everywhere at JC. They know me, the gals's boss know me, the pub ppl know me. And they know whom I "belong" to.

I sibei sian and after seeing her and her friends to Orchard tower pub, I ask for permission to go A GUN cos there free pool tournament with ace players (recently). Actually also see can spot the petite big boob SYT
Cannot go. She scold me for wasting money. LL go home downstair eat Nasi lemak and teh tarik.
Without fail she called to check on me again. and she would probbaly call again some time around 2-3am. So knowing her took away alot of my beauty sleep.

Whether I would consider a next level of relationship development will also depend on her reponse/consistency towards my cost-cutting measure this entire month.
If she can KC me, so can I

Retired Samster
Old 22-07-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster

toucher1972 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Do bear with me bros. For I do not know where to let it out.
21 July 08.

I guess away from home and long nites of hard work had taken a tow on her.
She woke up in the afternoon and started calling me, and sounded miserable.
We spoke for a while and I realised she miss her family.

After work she invited me over to JC to keep her company and we chatted for a long while. As I was in cost cutting mood, she had offered to buy me beer but then when the Tiger gal came to serve the beer I push away her money.

later thru out the conversation she was not in good mood and fuss to me every single thing.
I dun know what happen but as I am always be wary of the KC traps, I ask if things could be better for her if I was to be like one of her customer who stuff money to her to keep her smiles up? But I put it across to her that izzit me never "supported" her?
She gave me a tight slap.

I had to explain the misunderstand and luckily my mouth are quite sweet tonight so not long after she was in good mood again.

Her friends came over to sit with us and I must say a few of them are so chio, but untouchable to me.
I spotted a petite SYT with huge breast walking around A GUN area tonight, but even alone I cannot try my luck cos my gal's friends are everywhere at JC. They know me, the gals's boss know me, the pub ppl know me. And they know whom I "belong" to.

I sibei sian and after seeing her and her friends to Orchard tower pub, I ask for permission to go A GUN cos there free pool tournament with ace players (recently). Actually also see can spot the petite big boob SYT
Cannot go. She scold me for wasting money. LL go home downstair eat Nasi lemak and teh tarik.
Without fail she called to check on me again. and she would probbaly call again some time around 2-3am. So knowing her took away alot of my beauty sleep.

Whether I would consider a next level of relationship development will also depend on her reponse/consistency towards my cost-cutting measure this entire month.
is this situation of relationship make u happy???? if yes so keep it on but if not maybe u should give up bro
Old 22-07-2008, 09:34 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeblack View Post
----------------------------------------------------------------
lol...why don't u find one that can give u love and sex at the same time.
Though this special is only "a" cup but still has the "v" for sex...
and now u must ask yourself if u would still treat women like fried rice after marriage.....
You managed to dig up my post 1 1/2 year back. That was my few posting after my 1st trip in VN.
Recently just went for my 10th visit.

I will not treat women like fried rice after marriage. Maybe I will treat my future wife as com tam and occasionally go out eat pho.
Old 22-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
aiyoh bro KT..whata happen.. there's many others in the streets...
Bro Chanyboy, I do not know that she got a fiancée.
I pick her up at JC about 1/2 year back (never bonk her). She came back again and look for me, so I bonk her twice.

Since I know about her status here, I avoid her liao. Partly is that I do not want a bad karma and partly I wanna change target liao.
Old 22-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
last night we chatted abit on her line of work and she said she knows I won't like it so she choose not to sleep with customers.
What a deep KC trap.

Her KC trap is truely deep, and she is very possessive of me. I sometimes like cannot breathe. She check on my sperm level, she check on my HP for call log, msg in/out box. Everytime after i see her home she will call later to check on me if I have reach home. Til the point sometimes when I was in a little naughty mood, she request I switch on radio and turn on fan to let her hear thru the mobile phone(something hotel81 dun have..)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemon
Didn't bonk her that nite except went for supper and hug/talk/KC.. whatever..
Oh we slept at 3am.

Next morning she woke up before me and KC my mum already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemon
Sorry for my bluntness. I do not understand all these KC that you talk about.
Do you think this is a KC trap set by her?
Are you also setting up a KC trap for her?
Is she checking on you consider a KC trap? Or you feel that you are tied down by her and not able to 'eat out'

Who is actually playing the KC game? Who is the victim?
Old 22-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

yes, that's the spirit .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bro, all of us have to go thru and learn....paid a price to get experience...important is at the end still chiong, chiong more...just enjoy and be happy lor...

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 22-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Samster

bigjaws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

"At 9 am on July 21, the Ministry of Finance released Decision No 57 on adjusting the retail prices of petrol and oil. The A92 petrol price soared to VND19,000/litre at 10 am today, a sharp increase of VND4,500/litre over the previous retail price level.

Rushing to buy petrol

Meanwhile, 0.05S diesel price has been lifted from VND13,950/litre to VND15,950/litre (+ VND2,000/litre), and kerosene price from VND13,900/litre to VND20,000/litre, (+ 6,100/litre). The mazut price is now VND13,000/litre instead of VND9,500/litre."

Bro SingViet, do you think there will be another sharp inflation in Vietnam? Think more girls have to come singapore work liau to make more money to bring back home and the ba xas asking for more money to send back home too.
Old 22-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

then you tell her, you come pub/ktv is to find true love, you also no lam tinh with them until you marry them... see they believe you or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Yes it's all luck and fate.

One quick question to all bros here. If a Viet girl who works in the pub/ktv tell you she don't lam tinh with customers. Will you believe? What are the odds?

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1