The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
OK, here is the situation. There is currently an alcohol ban due to elections. You will see some of the bars posting on the doors and some bars may not. but just be aware that most of the signs will say "local Filipinos are subject to the ban and ALL Foreigners are exempt". So in reality, the ban means nothing to us as everything is same same (unless you look Filipino in which I strongly suggest you take a copy of your passport with you to prove otherwise, in which case not only will they not serve beer to you but the bargals will also "not serve you"

Hope this helps

PT
Ok, as I just got a few PMs about this subject, rather than answer each person, I'll just post for all.
So, just to add:
The main reason why I said if you even look local they "may not serve you" is mainly because most of the bars are on high alert for undercover stings. They are very fearful of undercover cops posing as customers and if the bar serves the wrong person (Filipino) they will be subject to very high fines (bribes/ payoffs etc) and even bar closures. And don't forget these alcohol bans are coming right after some of the bar raids so all the bar owners/ managers are on edge. Not saying you can't get your drinks but maybe hassle if you look local and can't prove it, so no problem if bring a copy of passport (but leave the original passport in the hotel safe as you DON'T want to lose the original).

Just passing along some info to minimize trouble for a good time for all who will visit AC at this time.
Cheers all and enjoy

PT
Old 12-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trex222 View Post
Excuses of runners. What I have encountered. Care to share yours for a good laugh?

1. Toothache (WTF! Dinner at Jollibee fine. After 1 bonk, got toothache)
2. Cannot sleep, can I go back sleep? (Huh???)
3. Forgot to feed fish. (Huh???)
4. My mens just came.

Quote:
Sure some of the best I encounter in the past includes:
-sorry, have to leave because I have to go back to province to help my family feed the chickens and cow?
-Just forgot I left my baby with the sitter 2 days ago and now have to pick him up. (I think it was 3am at the time)
-My husband will kill me if I don't leave now and he wakes up and finds I'm not there.
-Just Got a call. Grandma just died (funny as her phone never rang
-Just remember I have a doctors apt now so must leave you (also remember this was about 2 or 3am, must be a nice doctor to be open so early
Just to add on a few I have gathered from my frens:

1. I forgot to wash my uniform for work tomorrow
2. My cousin/fren don't have the key and they are outside of our house door.
3. My auntie coming from province. I pick her up and will come back.
4. We have a dance rehearsal tomorrow at 8am.
5. My family don't know that im working in a bar.

In reality, some of the reasons above like 1,3,4,5 are still acceptable. But not after they promise to stay the nite. So far I have encountered only excuse No. 2. Besides that, everything has been fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
Koreans are shit.
And for u my fren.. I'm beginning to think you're KOREAN.
Old 12-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
OK, here is the situation. There is currently an alcohol ban due to elections. You will see some of the bars posting on the doors and some bars may not. but just be aware that most of the signs will say "local Filipinos are subject to the ban and ALL Foreigners are exempt". So in reality, the ban means nothing to us as everything is same same (unless you look Filipino in which I strongly suggest you take a copy of your passport with you to prove otherwise, in which case not only will they not serve beer to you but the bargals will also "not serve you"

Hope this helps

PT
Your reply is strange.

THERE IS NO BAN ON THE SALE OF ALCOHOL during the election periods as the Supreme Court of Justice has passed a ruling on 9th May 2013 that the order by the Elections Commission pertaining to the alcohol ban is ILLEGAL !!

Henceforth there is no need for the bars to follow the ban.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Your reply is strange.

THERE IS NO BAN ON THE SALE OF ALCOHOL during the election periods as the Supreme Court of Justice has passed a ruling on 9th May 2013 that the order by the Elections Commission pertaining to the alcohol ban is ILLEGAL !!

Henceforth there is no need for the bars to follow the ban.
Actually not as strange as one may think. Many of the foreigner owned bars (regardless of the rulings) had already filed a waiver to serve alcohol during the elections but will stick to the general rule of only serving foreigners . A few bars actually had posted signs saying just the same( think a few bars were in Perimeter and not on Fields). A few Filipino friends I know also said they were asked inside the bar if they were Filipino and were told they can't be served alcohol. Sad but true. Remember that the bars are dealing with the police that governs all the bars and the law don't always hold true when you are dealing with them, They find excuses to raid bars and may use the alcohol ban as another way to extract more fines/bribes.
I know the owner of the Alaska bar and we often spoke about the problems. He is so fed up with all the BS in AC that he will be moving the bar to Subic within the month. Several others also said the bans were BS but they are not taking any chances either.
But bottom line as I originally stated is we all "foreigners" will have no problems as we are all exempt from the rule anyway. Same same for us but just be aware some bars may not be serving Filipinos until after the elections which will only be another day anyway.

Cheers to all
Old 12-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I know the owner of the Alaska bar and we often spoke about the problems. He is so fed up with all the BS in AC that he will be moving the bar to Subic within the month.

Jerry has been saying that since last year...... but I still see him in Alaska every time I drop by AC.

We are reminded of it every so often until many of us feel that it is a marketing gimmick by Jerry to make us frequent the Alaska for one "last drink"...... much like those "closing down sales" gimmicks that you often see in the heartlands shopping malls.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is AC still happening? I have not visited some quite some time since.
Many of the gals that I knew from my previous trips have stopped working the bars and gone back to their hometowns.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Actually not as strange as one may think. Many of the foreigner owned bars (regardless of the rulings) had already filed a waiver to serve alcohol during the elections but will stick to the general rule of only serving foreigners . A few bars actually had posted signs saying just the same( think a few bars were in Perimeter and not on Fields). A few Filipino friends I know also said they were asked inside the bar if they were Filipino and were told they can't be served alcohol. Sad but true. Remember that the bars are dealing with the police that governs all the bars and the law don't always hold true when you are dealing with them, They find excuses to raid bars and may use the alcohol ban as another way to extract more fines/bribes.
I know the owner of the Alaska bar and we often spoke about the problems. He is so fed up with all the BS in AC that he will be moving the bar to Subic within the month. Several others also said the bans were BS but they are not taking any chances either.
But bottom line as I originally stated is we all "foreigners" will have no problems as we are all exempt from the rule anyway. Same same for us but just be aware some bars may not be serving Filipinos until after the elections which will only be another day anyway.

Cheers to all
Then that should be attributed to the AC bar owners' own self fear..... and not to the ban since there is no such ban in place...... the clubs and joints here in Manila are operating as per normal and serving alcohol to all..... including both foreigners and locals alike.
Old 13-05-2013, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro no more piony maid in Singapore? Now change taste like me to Phili? Welcome bro
Bro, maid bo kang tou leh... Been trying so much but to no avail
Heard AC is a good place, so trying to fetch more info from bros here loh...
and cheong ahh...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 13-05-2013, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4943 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Bro, maid bo kang tou leh... Been trying so much but to no avail
Heard AC is a good place, so trying to fetch more info from bros here loh...
and cheong ahh...
Hahahaha, I'm going ac on 22-26 may leh, same time as you?
Old 13-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then that should be attributed to the AC bar owners' own self fear..... and not to the ban since there is no such ban in place...... the clubs and joints here in Manila are operating as per normal and serving alcohol to all..... including both foreigners and locals alike.
and what is more comical is more than enough locals stock up on 4 by 4 / Ginebra / RH / San Mig, election or not .. the fact being many natives get drunk at home It is as comical as the Currency order placed by Comelec !!!
Old 13-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are correct on that. But lets not forget the local govt and police in AC operates on a different level (dare I say more corrupt). Even when the foreign owned bars follow every letter of the law they are still raided with BS allegations and charges and forced to shut down (sometimes FOREVER). So, yes they are operating on a more cautious level then anywhere else in PI regardless of court rulings as they often feel rulings means nothing in AC. But some of the bar owners are ok with this as the election is only a few days and since local Filipinos make up a very small % of their regular customers, they are not really affected (financially) by their own imposed alcohol ban on locals. Some of my local Filipino friends understands this and was not offended by not being served as they know the foreigner own bars are under a lot of pressure right now. They simply go to the local Filipino bars for now if they need to hang out with friends for drinks. No matter as after today, they will be back to normal and start serving everyone tomorrow.

Last edited by phantomtiger2; 13-05-2013 at 12:50 PM.
Old 13-05-2013, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Jerry has been saying that since last year...... but I still see him in Alaska every time I drop by AC.

We are reminded of it every so often until many of us feel that it is a marketing gimmick by Jerry to make us frequent the Alaska for one "last drink"...... much like those "closing down sales" gimmicks that you often see in the heartlands shopping malls.
Hey bro,
Ha ha. Yes, I have also heard him say this going back 2 yrs ago (or was it 3 yrs ago when he officially retired as an airline pilot). Anyway, this time it is no rumour as I also know Scott up in Subic and its now confirm Jerry bought one of the bars up there and will move everything in June. Sad to see Alaska go as it was a well run bar with a good reputation for less runners from here- and if you do get a runner, talk to Jerry and he will give you a full refund.(although I often told Jerry I would BF from his bar more and he could make more money if he could vastly improve his lineup but he seems faithful to the girls he has working for him regardless of age /looks) Can't argue with his ethics and employee loyalty over money.

Last edited by phantomtiger2; 13-05-2013 at 01:09 PM.
Old 13-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Hahahaha, I'm going ac on 22-26 may leh, same time as you?
No bro, I'm going from 9th to 13th Oct 2013...
Seeing senior bro here posting ban of beer, my heart kinda miss a beat...
Hope situation will turn better

Share your FR bro.

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 13-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
No bro, I'm going from 9th to 13th Oct 2013...
Seeing senior bro here posting ban of beer, my heart kinda miss a beat...
Hope situation will turn better

Share your FR bro.
No, just read the few post above where I have posted the details. NO BAN ON FOREIGNERS. So everything is same same for us. Only some of the bars have imposed a ban for local Filipinos only as a precaution.
Old 13-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hope this helps
PT
Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Better u delay abit to AC, told u girls shortage likely cause they may not come back immediately after the election to be w their family.
Anyway ziebart is there on your date.
have been doing bar hop yesterday and personally i felt that life goes as usual.

i didn't really feel the shortage of girls in most of the bars, even though yesterday was mother's day.

few afternoon bars at perimeter mentioned that they will close for today due to election, but those bars that in fields they mentioned that they will operate business as usual.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1