The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-05-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
This one not ML.
Happened to have visited once on a whim quite some time back. You can +3-4 years to the photo with less make up.

Don’t expect slim figure. Not fat. But not slim. Nothing spectacular. Only if you want a quick fuck.
Right but ad says simple massage (which is prolly non existent). thanks for heads up bro.
Old 18-05-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facef View Post
Thought she cant come back?
You really believe what a ML told you? These two sisters only go back to China for holiday. One thing doesn't change is their age. Still the same as four years ago.
Old 18-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
You really believe what a ML told you? These two sisters only go back to China for holiday. One thing doesn't change is their age. Still the same as four years ago.
Haha true. I had been saying so many times these 2 sisters are PR here. If u visit them, they will make u believe they will not be back. 2 years ago, Sara really made me believe she is going to rtc soon and within 2 months, I visited her so many times thinking that I will miss her after she is gone. 2 years later, she is still around..
Old 18-05-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
with her superb figure, looks and height, she is quite proud of herself it seemed.
arrogant to a certain extent.

intially she was still quite friendly, but things went down hill when i asked whether can kiss and sucked her nips, she got a bit frustrated.

after getting pissed off w my comments on confirmation of booking, her parting shot to me is she doesnt bother about RTM customers coz she is on short stint and have no intention of coming back.

looks like those few initial chaps who commando her and get very good service were damn lucky.
very likely she wont repeat the same after seeing her Queue list getting so long.
hit n run.
Wah... have been following all these for some time but it seems like it's getting bad. I know there r still bros who will support her, maybe cos the chemistry is there, but if she's so explicit about her intentions to another bro and that's her attitude I think it's better to give her a miss. At least for myself...
Old 18-05-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Facef is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Haha true. I had been saying so many times these 2 sisters are PR here. If u visit them, they will make u believe they will not be back. 2 years ago, Sara really made me believe she is going to rtc soon and within 2 months, I visited her so many times thinking that I will miss her after she is gone. 2 years later, she is still around..
Haha. Newbie here still much to learn.
Old 18-05-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Josefina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked her just now. Pretty with big and soft boobs. Wet and pinky pussy good to paint n banged her wearing pantyhose. Good service and no rush. Will sure RTF

http://heavenbabys.com/girls/mi-na/
Old 18-05-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PatronSaint99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime83 View Post
Laura is back. Saw her ad.
She is good ? see many talking about her
Old 18-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
neko45073 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If l recall correctly, it was a bro here who claimed she was caught by av and on white card, hence can't come back anymore.
Old 18-05-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

I recently tried two from sgmomo. Both in person different from website photos. Website syt and in person MILF 😓😓

Anyone same experience?
Old 19-05-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Everyone sure tio aeroplane before la. But I’ve been lucky. MLs whom I’ve made appt with usually notify me 1-2 hours ahead of time. I Guess it helps I usually book 1-2 days in advanced.

For the few who aeroplane on the spot, I can still stomach it if they at least apologise later on with a good reason/excuse (true or not we won’t know but at least got effort to make excuse la) But these are far and few.

But those that fly aeroplane and don’t seem apologetic about it. Almost demanding you change time slot to a later time...that one go fly kite.

Reading all the comments. Prob will be hesistent to try dragon girl now. Hopefully got some new SYTs. Otherwise got to find Momo again...
Exactly...I wouldn’t bother with the WLs with attitude problem since she’s not the only option we have. Can’t imagine we pay money and at their mercy.
Old 19-05-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Prince View Post
While you are acting like the dictator as well in this forum?
How can one be a dictator in a forum with virtual identity? Only dictator in this forum is Sam himself

Losers are those who cannot agree to disagree and thinking by using threat against others (zapping in this case) will turn people off.

If i am a dictator to you, I must been saying things that makes you change your decision. I didn’t realised I can have such influence.
Old 19-05-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Nbr mind what they say lah.. so long as they provide good service make bros happy can liao
Old 19-05-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Right but ad says simple massage (which is prolly non existent). thanks for heads up bro.
Any ads with outright 1/1/80-120 you can straight out expect it to be a fuck and go. Any massage is mainly for stimulation/fore play if you take awhile to get hard - which might likely be the case with majority of these girls. Unless you are frigging horny and haven't fired for awhile. Or just have crazy libido.

I stay away from those $170-200 cats too though some bros swear by them. I'm more likely to topup to that amount or less to fuck an AP ML who doesn't openly advertise FJs than I am to visit these.

It just depends on what you want. Visiting MLs is beyond the FJ - it's the whole sensual/GFE experience.
Old 19-05-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
I recently tried two from sgmomo. Both in person different from website photos. Website syt and in person MILF 😓😓

Anyone same experience?
There are some websites. That get blacklisted. Sgmomo is one. Sglocalmassage too. Heck. The only good thing that ever came out of sglocalmassage is Yuki/Carol in sglonelyguys. (Though I think she's delisted on both?)
Old 19-05-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Saw Laura's new hairstyle. Bad choice. :/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1