The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
But AV against spa, can they pretend to be customer and accept "specials"? It's a very grey area if you ask me. If the AV is married and all, the shop owners can also blackmail them, cause domestic problem..
Afaik..... the AV unit is one that does not accept married men.
Unless the SOP has been changed..... very unlikely to have married guys.
Old 23-06-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Afaik..... the AV unit is one that does not accept married men.
Unless the SOP has been changed..... very unlikely to have married guys.
I tot it is the other way round? They take in married guys but not bachelors.
Old 23-06-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
I can understand how this tactic is used against illegal dvd seller. The polis every time visit, buy something, but cannot keep for personal as according to SOP and legal reasons, all must be turned over to the department concerned.

But AV against spa, can they pretend to be customer and accept "specials"? It's a very grey area if you ask me. If the AV is married and all, the shop owners can also blackmail them, cause domestic problem.

Previously one of the tabloid got their reporter to go such spa and the reporter was offered special. But he say he declined That's his story, and he went on to write the exposé about dirty spas.
As far as I know, AV officer would ask for price of special service, pretend to haggle abit, then once the WL confirms the price, he would swing into action. This is the hard evidence he is looking for, that the WL does sexual stuff on the side. But before that, he would have alerted his colleagues to stand by for the raid. It’s SOP. I don’t think the officer would put himself in a compromised position and allow the WL to touch him sexually because, and you are right, the line is gray, and he could be countercharged for accepting kick backs.

Last edited by tangerinesex; 24-06-2019 at 12:39 AM.
Old 29-06-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 23
glosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I heard there was one shop in chong pang kenna ambushed. An undercover cop was sent in to reccee the place. He was offered prostate massage by ML. Of course ML massaged groin area which was forbidden. In the end, the shop's licence recently was rejected for renewal.
I think some bros should know which shop I referred to.
Old 29-06-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Another carrot chopping MP.
Hope the police shut it down!

Mr. LeeHsienLoong.
How you know it is a carrot chopping MP ?
Is it you bring your carrot over to let them chopped ?

I thought SPF is under your command ?
You can order them to take action immediately.
Old 29-06-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 825 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by glosso View Post
I heard there was one shop in chong pang kenna ambushed. An undercover cop was sent in to reccee the place. He was offered prostate massage by ML. Of course ML massaged groin area which was forbidden. In the end, the shop's licence recently was rejected for renewal.
Is there a regulation in the massage establishment act that says cannot massage groin?? I thought it only prohibits sexual act, i.e. HJ. That's how teasing joints skirt the rule by not providing release in the shop.

The Act also states rules regarding clothing, ML must wear pants, customer cannot be naked etc.
Old 29-06-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20175 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Is there a regulation in the massage establishment act that says cannot massage groin?? I thought it only prohibits sexual act, i.e. HJ. That's how teasing joints skirt the rule by not providing release in the shop.

The Act also states rules regarding clothing, ML must wear pants, customer cannot be naked etc.
There are countless shops in Spore offering 'bao jian tuina' or put it nicely prostrate massage. The spas are very smart - these are clean massage but apparently they do focus a bit near the groin n backside area. It's meant to stimulate the guy but 'lettin the juice out is supposedly 'STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED' n the gals might get sacked. It's a good way for the spas to earn some extra income while not running foul of the law.

If garment imposes some new ruling prohibiting such massage, many spas might well have to close down.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
There are countless shops in Spore offering 'bao jian tuina' or put it nicely prostrate massage. The spas are very smart - these are clean massage but apparently they do focus a bit near the groin n backside area. It's meant to stimulate the guy but 'lettin the juice out is supposedly 'STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED' n the gals might get sacked. It's a good way for the spas to earn some extra income while not running foul of the law.

If garment imposes some new ruling prohibiting such massage, many spas might well have to close down.
GQ is not just some extra income for the ML but it's their main income. it's good money.
Old 29-06-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

And yet if you know chinese meridian or acupoint system, there are those points there that need stimulation to get the qi flowing. As for massage the bum, it's indeed a relief necessary for office workers that spend long hours seated. No point doing massage if still left that part sore.

That's why I prefer going for tuina shop is that almost always got bum massage at the very least. It's an inseparable part of whole body massage for tuina.

Last time when those female MP start raising this topic in parliament, saying where got such thing as "kidney care" show they don't know these terms originate from qigong tradition, all those kidney, liver etc. and not the western notion. But yes there are black sheep out there that outright turn it into sexual service and non existent massage benefit
Old 29-06-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
And yet if you know chinese meridian or acupoint system, there are those points there that need stimulation to get the qi flowing. As for massage the bum, it's indeed a relief necessary for office workers that spend long hours seated. No point doing massage if still left that part sore.

That's why I prefer going for tuina shop is that almost always got bum massage at the very least. It's an inseparable part of whole body massage for tuina.

Last time when those female MP start raising this topic in parliament, saying where got such thing as "kidney care" show they don't know these terms originate from qigong tradition, all those kidney, liver etc. and not the western notion. But yes there are black sheep out there that outright turn it into sexual service and non existent massage benefit
do you know kidney care what they do ? or simply to up the massage price by adding some "terms" to it ?
Old 29-06-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20175 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It is tempting for the gals to perform HJ and earning an extra 50 bux.
Afterall, prostrate massage is juz 'a breath away' fr HJ.
All the gal need to do is be careful n discreet abit. As long as they are not caught by the boss (who r usually not in the shop), or they hv a way to bribe the recept aka manager, the 50 bux is easy $$$.

The prostrate massage alone is good income for the shop. Normal FBM $50/hr, prostrate is abt $80-90 for 90 mins. Apparently the gals also earn a few bux more.

of cos the boss also run the big risk of losing licence if one of the MLs decide to turn black sheep n get caught!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-06-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
do you know kidney care what they do ? or simply to up the massage price by adding some "terms" to it ?
Exactly! Just go for the standard stuff. Don't pay extra.

It's like baby milk powder, long ago from baby till adult, all drink the same powdered milk, which is already a luxury those days. Nowadays you have the milk for below 12 mths, 1-3 years, etc - maybe all the same.

What I mean is some people really don't know where all these terms like kidney come about. All sounds laughable when translated to english
Old 29-06-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

It's only a matter of time for p-massage places. Some of them anyway are not clean. Why else would they put you on different floors or rooms depending on whether you take p-massage or standard?
Old 29-06-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 23
glosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

How the spa avoid the rule is by stating on the price menu as Kidney massage but in actual fact, it is prostate massage.
Old 29-06-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 7
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Quote:
How the spa avoid the rule is by stating on the price menu as Kidney massage but in actual fact, it is prostate massage.
The best shops don't say anything and don't have menu. Just ask you how long your massage? Sweet and simple.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1