The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 08-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
wow bro fornicator, u r the man lol. thx a lot. btw another qn if u dun mind, of the list of ladies u mentioned, wich ones have cup c and above boobs?
Ok now, let's get something straight first, I am no boobs expert, hehe.

So I assume you are asking me which one got big boobies, right?

Fine, my pick is H02 R03 - Sally, H10 R06 - Irene, and H11 R04 - Julia. Why not try also H02R02 - Maggie.

Hope this helps. Have fun Bro.

Cheers.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
yourmumishot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today afternoon I went. Very little people, but also very little variety to choose from. Wanted to try vivi 16r13 but she didn't come. Walked around and saw that 16r17 was inside. She is moon and I remember reading frs that she is good so I tried her. Standard stuff, nothing much to beg about and no cim. Her voice is pretty low too, voice is impt to me, I like higher tone voices as when they moan it just sounds better. Well, if you go to h16, I would recommend ivy, she is better and not rush, managed to get a cim from her before and can't argue that she looks hotter. Sorry or the large chunk of text, using my phone to write this
Old 08-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
BunnyTheRabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Hi Guys.. im new here..
im Bunny.. im just passing by...

The Other Bunny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxafIhYFOr0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGE1GZ8LtRk
Old 08-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Was there this afternoon in the stupid heavy rain.
OK lah not really heavy but still

Knn......still got so many ppl there.
Then dunno which CCB from upstairs throw down 1 Black Label bottle until shatter near one uncle.

H20 was closed.
Rest of the houses was opened.

H10 last room on left who ha ?
Quite cute leh. Forgot to see number.
I guess Cat50 lor.

Dunno read where H9 2nd room on right Cat20 is good.
Reach there i see liao want to pengz.
The Cat20 in H7 2nd left way better with pink nipples.

Sian liao i left.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - Mona H24R07

For tonight, I was looking for a good HJ. Two names come to my mind, Rose H17R02 and Mong Peng H24R19.

The later was not working and the latter rejected me! I was stupefied by this event! I was waiting for like 10 minutes, a Bro comes out and I step in, she murmured to me, "don't want". She is CAT20, and I have been calling on her for HJ all the time, but now, reject me. I don't know what's wrong with her.

But I don't really care, so I go next door to Mona. I told her about my predicament and we just both laughed at it. I gave her the fee of $30, she washed me and off to bed. We chat a bit then she started "eating" my meat. I go to Mona for BBBJ + CIM. I never fuck her, not even once.

She gives a really mean BBBJ, my dick was rock hard the whole while with a little bit of ball sucking. Shiok.

I also learned that there are 2 new WLs coming tomorrow in H22 R19 and R20. Mona told me which house. But my contact outside was the one who gave me the room number.

Will do my survey tomorrow and try to get a glimpse of them. My contact say they are pretty. We shall soon see.

Cheers.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Was there this afternoon in the stupid heavy rain.
OK lah not really heavy but still

Knn......still got so many ppl there.
Then dunno which CCB from upstairs throw down 1 Black Label bottle until shatter near one uncle.

H20 was closed.
Rest of the houses was opened.

H10 last room on left who ha ?
Quite cute leh. Forgot to see number.
I guess Cat50 lor.

Dunno read where H9 2nd room on right Cat20 is good.
Reach there i see liao want to pengz.
The Cat20 in H7 2nd left way better with pink nipples.

Sian liao i left.
Yes, H20 closed, I learned from Mona, H20 boss had a lot to dringk the previous night that he was sent to hospital.

H10 last room on left, before the bend? R12 that is Kiko. Next to her room is the office. Yes Kiko is CAT50.

I also went H09 to see 2nd room on right, R07. According to a Bro her name is Shan Shan CAT20. When the door opened, I went to get a glimpse. Nope, to old for my liking.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
For tonight, I was looking for a good HJ. Two names come to my mind, Rose H17R02 and Mong Peng H24R19.
H17R02 Rose is the one on 2nd floor or ground floor with the door got 2 2 2 in triangle formation ?

H24R19 is the room inside the special corridor ?

Then where is Mona ? OK i found liao....H24R07.
But never see her today leh. Maybe she came late.

Then H24R14.....like wrong number.
Cannot find R14 leh.
Is ur list wrong ?
Old 09-09-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
H17R02 Rose is the one on 2nd floor or ground floor with the door got 2 2 2 in triangle formation ?

H24R19 is the room inside the special corridor ?

Then where is Mona ? OK i found liao....H24R07.
But never see her today leh. Maybe she came late.

Then H24R14.....like wrong number.
Cannot find R14 leh.
Is ur list wrong ?
Bro Ah_Hia, my list is not wrong, it never was, as I am very particular about this. House and room numbers with the corresponding WL's name.

Obviously, you haven't been to H24, but it's ok, if you are not familiar with H24, well, let me enlighten you, the numerical order of the rooms in H24 is nowhere near in any order. It's haywire, screwed up, in other words. So, if I may, I will guide you through.

Once you enter H24, on your left is R01-Amy, then it jumps to R09-Lilian I think. On your right there is a "break" on the wall, and you will see R07-Mona (today her last day, she going 1 week off for Hari Raya), further inside, turn your head to the right is R12-Diamond who is OL, note on the door says RTW 17 Sept. After the break is R19-Mong Peng. Last room before the bend going to the back lane is R05-Xiao Li. So you see Bro, from here alone you will realize that there is no such thing as numerical order in H24.

Ok, fine, as you go through the bend, to the back lane, right side is R03, she is a new WL which I have yet to see because her door always closed, followed by R17 I think, then R15-Lily. (I'm telling you it is so screwed up, now I am also having problems remembering them.) All the way facing to the back exit door, on your left hand side, you will see R14-Cloud also OL and RTW 02 Oct., go backwards is R28-Xiao Tian then R33-Lai Lai.

If you got time, try going through H24 carefully and so that you will see for yourself.

On a final note, Rose H17R02 is in the 1st floor. She is a PT veteran who used to be in H18. She is a Malay WL, more fat now than before and she knows very well how to caress my dick that when I come, my yoghurt spurts from my dick about 6 inches high. I only call on her for HJ, I never fucked her.

Hpe this helps.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 09-09-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Ah_Hia, my list is not wrong, it never was, as I am very particular about this. House and room numbers with the corresponding WL's name.

Obviously, you haven't been to H24, but it's ok, if you are not familiar with H24, well, let me enlighten you, the numerical order of the rooms in H24 is nowhere near in any order. It's haywire, screwed up, in other words. So, if I may, I will guide you through.
Maybe i'm blind.
Will check again tmr.

Thanks.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe i'm blind.
Will check again tmr.

Thanks.
No lah, it's not you Bro, not that you're blind, it's the house, because the room numbers are not in sequence.

Yes, you go check tomorrow, you will see what I mean.

Cheers.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
No lah, it's not you Bro, not that you're blind, it's the house, because the room numbers are not in sequence.

Yes, you go check tomorrow, you will see what I mean.

Cheers.
Yes boss..will do
Old 09-09-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes boss..will do
Aiyah, don't call me boss, now I paiseh.

Bro or friend can? Haha!

Take care Bro.

Cheers.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:

Once you enter H24, on your left is R01-Amy, then it jumps to R09-Lilian I think. On your right there is a "break" on the wall, and you will see R07-Mona (today her last day, she going 1 week off for Hari Raya), further inside, turn your head to the right is R12-Diamond who is OL, note on the door says RTW 17 Sept. After the break is R19-Mong Peng. Last room before the bend going to the back lane is R05-Xiao Li. So you see Bro, from here alone you will realize that there is no such thing as numerical order in H24.

Ok, fine, as you go through the bend, to the back lane, right side is R03, she is a new WL which I have yet to see because her door always closed, followed by R17 I think, then R15-Lily. (I'm telling you it is so screwed up, now I am also having problems remembering them.) All the way facing to the back exit door, on your left hand side, you will see R14-Cloud also OL and RTW 02 Oct., go backwards is R28-Xiao Tian then R33-Lai Lai.

If you got time, try going through H24 carefully and so that you will see for yourself.

On a final note, Rose H17R02 is in the 1st floor. She is a PT veteran who used to be in H18. She is a Malay WL, more fat now than before and she knows very well how to caress my dick that when I come, my yoghurt spurts from my dick about 6 inches high. I only call on her for HJ, I never fucked her.

Hpe this helps.

Cheers.
Ya man... i lost my way while looking for the arm pit licker lai lai last time too...
Old 09-09-2010, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Ya man... i lost my way while looking for the arm pit licker lai lai last time too...
Haha, can't blame you Bro, H24 numbering system is so screwed up if you're not careful you'll get lost and might end up in the wrong room!

But once you get the hang of it, it's not that complicated at all.

Happy long weekend to everyone and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to our Muslim Bros!

Cheers.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Houses

After reading the discussion on H and Rooms, i say is better for members to walk in out w/o the PSL. U see, i kept on looking at the door numbers then the WLs, if she is available.

Is confusing, nowadays i wrote few numbers will 0 down to those i wrote on a small paper. Kind of liked that Ang Mo brother i met last Sat eve.

Brother Fornicator describe the arrangement in H24, from Amy to Cloud is correct. FYI, last Sat i finally am sure on R19 Mong Peng $20, used to think her room is 9. That is because i wrote down that numbers and check it out.

Abit on Mong Peng, took her i think yrs ago, i was attracted by her aunty slutty looks, outside her boobs look nice. After dress off, is small pointed not sure now only 1time with her. I paid her $30, she told me in a slutty tone, "U r very kind". Service cannot remember much, ok i think that was b4 the first wave of ex GL WLs.

And, Fornicator u aware in H24 after Xiao Li room, the first room on the right is it R17? About 3mths ago, saw this WL wrote here, she is aunty looking door was closed yesterday pm. I got a feeling her room is still under repair, she had not checkin for biz. Yes! Mona spoke Malay on her phone over heard last Sat eve. Yesterday, don't remember seeing her, Diamond is still on leave notice is on her door.

H22 i see the future is in this house, 3yrs passed, arrival of new WLs and, going to make ex GL current WLs a run for the $. But, to me is still the present the next gen, ex GL PRC WLs move into PT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1