The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gumupai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I have always hated that place. Houses too many ppl, while secluded, it's very prone to 'attack'. I was hoping for Yuki to shift location 1st b4 Rtm. Hope nothing happened to Yuki and she'll appear in another much better location soon. Definitely miss her!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wow sounds like u has a good one. Wished I cld hav done so before the raid happened. Cldn't even check with her how is she now, since dun hav her wechat.
To b frank, that place they were at is too secluded for it's own good. Because it's so quiet, it is pretty obvious to the neighborhood when suddenly many new faces pop up ard the neighborhood every hour or so...
Old 30-10-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh mine... Raids are so scary...
Guess it's safer to visit those ml that stays alone?

Saw another thread, a bro witnessed an av raid this afternoon at area j. Not sure is the same one?
Old 30-10-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Guessed as much when I saw the new stable listings and checked that she is no longer with liltiger.

So besides the two distinctive giveaways, her other procedures, do/don't still the same, eg. Still cannot tune radio?

Bro, await your MR. Thanks.
all same same bro
Old 30-10-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
Oh mine... Raids are so scary...
Guess it's safer to visit those ml that stays alone?
Texted my regular girl today but no reply, then my mind start to go wild, thinking she might be raided etc. Wonder anyone will call me up etc. Haha. Paranoid.
She texted 30min later, 'sorry, busy'.lol.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
From the number of broken links in LTD site, seems like quite a few were affected. List of affected includes:
- yuki
- weeny
- xiao rui
- dreamy
- chastity

Are they in the same area?
thot chastity went home last month already and her hp number was removed..she was still around?
Old 30-10-2014, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post

Wah bro like that you also know ar, you tried her before ar or Laura told you
I was there visit Laura and Mint ( once each) and saw her.

She looks older in person
Old 30-10-2014, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
The silhouette by the door-way was familiar: tall, slim - with remarkable headlights. She gave me a telling look, took my hands and once inside the room, we embraced intimately and unreservedly as it’s been six months since our flesh interacted.

Yuki has become prettier – maybe it’s the longer (head) hair – perhaps just a tad slimmer than before – which actually made her nicely shaped breasts even more luscious as that whimsical look brought back endless fond memories of many late nights with her massaging me and she was occasionally so tired she just slept on my chest to steal a few winks before recouping to give me a sensuous HJ as I gently caressed her.....

My session with her upon her return was equally sensuous, plus that extra GFE which I guess comes with familiarity and the right chemistry. Her massage is not 100% pro type, but I wasn’t looking for one. I had come to be pampered by a beautiful girl whose hardworking hands are all over my body, and in return, during the HJ, I reciprocated generously. Her innocent demeanour, sweet smile, soft lips and tender tongue, and that killer body never fail to please me to no end.

It was late, and she was hungry, so we had supper together. Less than 24hr ago. And just this afternoon, she was in high spirits – telling me she’s taking a break for lunch.

Thank you, Yuki. Keep well
Keep well yuki also and nice fr again bro.. anyone can give a confirmation via pm i just came back frm a short business trip and want to rtm but can't get thru her hp. Feel damn sianx.. hope she is alright.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 30-10-2014, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Av is watching but hope is there, let's not share too much info here

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 30-10-2014, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
all same same bro
Ya lah... normally the sop won't change one...

Cathy, Mango
Old 30-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Av is watching but hope is there, let's not share too much info here
A gd way is to discuss and share more reports about lousy MLs and their f..k up service, then let av do their job n raid all the lousy MLs while we continue to enjoy the service of better ML
Old 30-10-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
A gd way is to discuss and share more reports about lousy MLs and their f..k up service, then let av do their job n raid all the lousy MLs while we continue to enjoy the service of better ML
Haha recently I got a very nasty incident with this fucked up FL. I got so pissed that when I was leaving the place I actually thought of doing something sinister like exposing her to her neighbours and then let AV go raid her.
Old 30-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Bro, I also have the same evil idea some time but I refrained from doing the actual deed, so only thinking of it to make me feel better...

At most I do is post what really happen in a MR/FR to let her suffer some loss of customers and to warn other bros loh.

Btw bro care to share who is this FL that get you so pissed so I can also avoid her....

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Haha recently I got a very nasty incident with this fucked up FL. I got so pissed that when I was leaving the place I actually thought of doing something sinister like exposing her to her neighbours and then let AV go raid her.

Old 30-10-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro, I also have the same evil idea some time but I refrained from doing the actual deed, so only thinking of it to make me feel better...

At most I do is post what really happen in a MR/FR to let her suffer some loss of customers and to warn other bros loh.

Btw bro care to share who is this FL that get you so pissed so I can also avoid her....
Ya after I simmer down I also feel ashamed why I so evil. Haha. But posting negative FRs sometimes do not achieve the desired effect. I think if I get real pissed again by another FL I might just do it.

Luckily for bros this particular fucked up FL no longer advertising herself. I think most likely she go run table in KTV. Anyway she was from langting. My FR was all ready to be posted but her thread was gone.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gumupai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The problem is not only the FL/ML will get it. Some suay bros will be affected.( AV team will question the bros ) So let's not turn the evil thoughts into action, else next time kena karma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Ya after I simmer down I also feel ashamed why I so evil. Haha. But posting negative FRs sometimes do not achieve the desired effect. I think if I get real pissed again by another FL I might just do it.

Luckily for bros this particular fucked up FL no longer advertising herself. I think most likely she go run table in KTV. Anyway she was from langting. My FR was all ready to be posted but her thread was gone.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumupai View Post
The problem is not only the FL/ML will get it. Some suay bros will be affected.( AV team will question the bros ) So let's not turn the evil thoughts into action, else next time kena karma.
True that. Collateral damage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1