The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-03-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! penalty scored by Mo Salah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool leads 2-0
Old 12-03-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I dare say most of us here have been supporting Liverpool for decades. Be it the free transfer of Macca, the sale of Owen/Torres/Coutinho/Suarez, our club has always bounced back. Nothing to be emotional about transfers. Just get the best deal possible for everyone. In fact, Coutinho's departure brought us VVD and Allisson so who know what players we can get from Salah's transfer fee?

Salah seems to want to stay in the EPL. Not sure if we will sell and strengthen a direct competitor. The only choice will be Man City I feel. They can basically sign Kane and Salah next season. Ridiculous when FFP is in place.

Anyone watching the match now? Can chit chat here as the game proceeds. I think we will win 3-1 tonight. Diaz needs to start scoring or providing assists.
Absolutely agree with you on the Salah issue bro.

Repeat, it is what it is. We just need to try and make sure we get top dollar and an adequate replacement at the very least if Mo does not sign.

If Salah stays on in the PL, i won't be surprised if he lands up at Newcastle. Think Haaland is bound for City, so don't think Mo shall be going in that direction.

Now on to tonight's game....Solid, professional performance. Exactly what's needed at this point in season...just keep on racking up the points...Clean sheets are massive too & we are racking them up

Job done!...Over to you, Oil City

Luis Diaz excellent again, and great bravery for the goal Cannot believe Sanchez was not sent off; another low point for VAR in a season of low points

Joel Matip, another boss display! Did everything: set up the goal and also defensively he was colossus in the air and making a number of key blocks!

Think Alisson was also very good too, could have been much more awkward if he wasn't at his sharpest.

Oh and hopefully Salah is fine.

Next we gun the Gunners on Wednesday
Old 12-03-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Pool still gotta face Citeh Scums Arse n Spurs for the run in. Citeh only gotta face Pool, the rest are practically walk overs for them!
Old 13-03-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 13-03-2022, 02:03 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Luis Diaz has been great so far. Brave of him to continue playing despite the collision. Salah as usual, the penalty master. Good to keep a clean sheet. 3 more trophies to hunt..
Old 13-03-2022, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizwano28 View Post
Luis Diaz has been great so far. Brave of him to continue playing despite the collision. Salah as usual, the penalty master. Good to keep a clean sheet. 3 more trophies to hunt..
Wow Diaz was kicked at the ribs by the Brighton goalie.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 13-03-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Just continue to enjoy the journey and ride bro

Perhaps follow what Klopp said on Saturday at the Brighton post match presser when asked about the title race. Jurgen said he was more interested in just continuing to win each game as it comes rather than keep on talking about the title race

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Pool still gotta face Citeh Scums Arse n Spurs for the run in. Citeh only gotta face Pool, the rest are practically walk overs for them!
Old 13-03-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizwano28 View Post
predicted earlier that Luis Diaz will fit right into the first team after his transfer to LFC.
Old 14-03-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9499 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dare say most of us here have been supporting Liverpool for decades. Be it the free transfer of Macca, the sale of Owen/Torres/Coutinho/Suarez, our club has always bounced back. Nothing to be emotional about transfers. Just get the best deal possible for everyone. In fact, Coutinho's departure brought us VVD and Allisson so who know what players we can get from Salah's transfer fee?

Salah seems to want to stay in the EPL. Not sure if we will sell and strengthen a direct competitor. The only choice will be Man City I feel. They can basically sign Kane and Salah next season. Ridiculous when FFP is in place.

Anyone watching the match now? Can chit chat here as the game proceeds. I think we will win 3-1 tonight. Diaz needs to start scoring or providing assists.
i support liverpool for 30 years. Bounce back is a overstatement.

when mcmanaman left, our midfield has no flair for about two seasons. Nick barmby and smicer cannot really replace macca.

when torres left, Gerrard was devastated . because he know Liverpool has no chance of winning the league.

everytime , a top player leaves, we are left with the sucky task of rebuilding.
Old 14-03-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
i support liverpool for 30 years. Everytime , a top player leaves, we are left with the sucky task of rebuilding.
I understand. There are some weird transfers too. Like selling Peter Beardsley to... Everton! He's a good player and we strengthened our direct rival. Everton was strong in the mid-late 80s too.

Tonight wishing for Crystal Palace 2 Man City 1
Old 15-03-2022, 05:58 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo! As expected, Man City dropped points. Now to face Arsenal who has 1.5 days lesser rest than us. Arsenal has to rotate their squad as they have another match this weekend against Villa.
Old 15-03-2022, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Woohoo! As expected, Man City dropped points. Now to face Arsenal who has 1.5 days lesser rest than us. Arsenal has to rotate their squad as they have another match this weekend against Villa.
yes City drew 0-0 with Crystal Palace!!!

3 points against Arsenal would take us 1 point within of City...............drool!!!!!!!!
Old 15-03-2022, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Somehow I have a strange feeling that something funny will going to happen so long Liverpool kept winning.

Fingers crossed and no pressure on the lads.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-03-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Well done Palace. Great stuff

That was the perfect way to play City. Southampton also did a good job of it a few weeks back. Press when necessary, low block but most importantly, pass forward and turn their back line.

Why didn't Pep make a change though? I thought the game was crying out for all 3 of Jesus, Gundogan and Sterling

Seems like Pep was moaning post-match apparently upset at the playing surface at Selhurst Park last night

Bernando Silva also trying his lame best to down play us breathing down City's neck

Massive game for us on Wednesday night at the Emirates.
Old 15-03-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Somehow I have a strange feeling that something funny will going to happen so long Liverpool kept winning.
Actually CP is a big game team. They will play well against big teams and then cock up against smaller ones. CP will not be relegated and has nothing much to play for. Holiday mood already in the middle of March. Won't qualify for Europe next season too. Guys, please thank our old boy Nathaniel Clyne for a massive game He kept Grealish quiet.

City will not meet any more top 6 sides except us but their schedule is not easy. They are up against sides fighting against relegation. Their next game is away against Burnley. They have to face Watford and Leeds too. Newcastle is a tricky game too. We are the most in-form team over the last 6 games. Newcastle is number 2 over the last 6 games. They will be looking to test themselves against City before they spend big this June window. To end Man City's schedule is a game against Aston Villa. Wah if Steven Gerrard's Villa wins against Man City on the last day of the league and we end up winning the league as a result... Wah Gerrard will be our hero once again.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1