The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
This happened earlier this year. I have a bak bak but chio colleague from Malaysia who likes to wear very short skirts and dresses. Her side of the office was having renovations and they set up temporary tables facing my seat for 2 weeks. One day, I told my ah lian temp staff to change the background colour of the daily meeting powerpoint slides to baby blue. She grumble grumble asked why I so troublesome. I just said add some colours to our boring jobs ma. Then she happy go lucky said that's true and happily went to change the slide background colour. The next day I asked her to change to light yellow, and then black the next day. She grumbled said, "Wah lao, like that font also need change colour leh". I told her she so clever sure can figure out how to use template change quickly. One fine day, I was going to ask her to change the colour when she told me, "Boss, already changed liao. Today bright red colour right?" I was a bit stunned but thought she lucky guessed the colour correctly for that day. The next day, she came over to my desk and said, "Boss, wah lao, today's one I search internet half an hour then found your background ok." I was like, "Wth, what did you do to the slides sia?" She got me to open my email attachment and proudly announced "Tada, my 精心杰作!" I looked at the slides and almost fell off my chair. The background was a floral print image similar to the one below. She added, "This week Mabxx (my bak bak colleague) not going back Malaysia. I jio her to our weekly beer session liao. Beer on you ok " I was like, knn, this ah lian actually figured out I whole week bio my bak bak colleague zaogeng under the table and asking her to change the slides' colours accordingly

I had a good laugh.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kampel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
smelled my neighbour's, cousin's and friends high heels and cumming in them , i have the pics of them but haven't cum yet inside heh it felt so good
Old 02-10-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
Wah... you power sia... see perm female colleague underwear colour and ask your female temp ah lian to change slides color to the same as the underwear. Your perm colleague got realise what is happening anot? And more importantly, did your temp ah lian also show you her underwear?
Different team with the bak bak colleague so she doesn't attend my meetings and wouldn't know about the slides. But she zaogeng queen because always wear very short skirt or dress. When wear skirt the rear will always lift a bit higher because her 八月十五 sibei round. When wear dress, because she bak bak the dress hug her body and will keep lifting as she walk and she have to keep pull down to cover.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Solid leh!! This type of staff must convert to perm n keep by your side..
Wanted to but HR didn't let. Her paper qualification not good. But she is smart can do work type. So I gave her long term contract until accumulate enough experience to override the paper qualification requirement.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 02-10-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Different team with the bak bak colleague so she doesn't attend my meetings and wouldn't know about the slides. But she zaogeng queen because always wear very short skirt or dress. When wear skirt the rear will always lift a bit higher because her 八月十五 sibei round. When wear dress, because she bak bak the dress hug her body and will keep lifting as she walk and she have to keep pull down to cover.

Wanted to but HR didn't let. Her paper qualification not good. But she is smart can do work type. So I gave her long term contract until accumulate enough experience to override the paper qualification requirement.
So your temp became a perm? Did she become your best "friend"?
Old 02-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:

Your temp staff is certainly a motivating factor for your male colleagues to come to work.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampel View Post
smelled my neighbour's, cousin's and friends high heels and cumming in them , i have the pics of them but haven't cum yet inside heh it felt so good
Please post the pics bro
Old 05-10-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
Sueh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if this justifies being perverted.

Happened when I'm 29 she 18

1. Making out followed by CIM outside canto.
(Yes, I uncle now)

2. Bang inside cable car.

3. Bang inside car at temple hill
(Foot soldiers will know where)

4. Bang in car at reservoir car park
(Normal right, but she requested not to cover up windows)

5. Bang Changing room in Robinson's On Saturday afternoon. When about to cum, she took the lingerie set that suppose to try on & cover up my dick.... Hang back.

6. Helping her out on class project. Her female classmates preparing presentation slides, she & me standing behind the 2 girls, play with my dick & eventually tried jerking me off..

7. Bang on her younger sister's bed.

8. Bang while she put on her sister's pinafore, worn bra & panty that was just changed out. Asked me lick her through the clothes...

9. She got horny & she make me put on her sister's panty like a ninja mask while banging her. LOL

10. Bang in her school toilet.

11. Blow me & eventually watch me jerking on her pad before she put on during her mensus.
Old 05-10-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
MichaelVanrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sueh View Post

(Yes, I uncle now)

5. Bang Changing room in Robinson's On Saturday afternoon. When about to cum, she took the lingerie set that suppose to try on & cover up my dick.... Hang back.

6. Helping her out on class project. Her female classmates preparing presentation slides, she & me standing behind the 2 girls, play with my dick & eventually tried jerking me off..

8. Bang while she put on her sister's pinafore, worn bra & panty that was just changed out. Asked me lick her through the clothes...

9. She got horny & she make me put on her sister's panty like a ninja mask while banging her. LOL

11. Blow me & eventually watch me jerking on her pad before she put on during her mensus.
Thanks for sharing bro
Old 05-10-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
longsleep is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:

(Yes, I uncle now)

Bro, you Power!!!
Old 06-10-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Sounds like your gf is the perverted one here. The amazing part is u actually managed to get into the lingerie changing room. Every time I go lingerie shopping with my gfs, the sales person wouldn't let me go anywhere near
Old 06-10-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Your temp staff is certainly a motivating factor for your male colleagues to come to work.
You don't say. Both the bak bak colleague and my ah lian temp staff are great motivating factors. My ah lian gets quite pissed sometimes. She told me all the flies keep come find her chit chat make her no time do work. Then I told her you got luncheon meat of cause flies come la. Then she shoot me say, "Oi! My luncheon meat still inside the can one ok!"
Old 06-10-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Laliga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sounds like your gf is the perverted one here. The amazing part is u actually managed to get into the lingerie changing room. Every time I go lingerie shopping with my gfs, the sales person wouldn't let me go anywhere near
This type gf shiok leh, so active
Old 06-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 14
alkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkeano deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My brother-in-law's wife is a Korean and when we were living together, I used to sneak into their room to find her panties.

She had a nice collection of g-strings, lacy panties and panty hose which I would take and wank off in before disposing of them. She must have wondered why her underwear kept disappearing.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well she went in first I waited outside.... Halfway through, she opened door slightly said " da, can help me remove my zipper? "

She wore those blouse with zip at the back.

Look at the staff standing outside who nodded her head....

The moment went in start quicky bang bang liao...

Think the staff also know, cos she keep smiling after i come out....

Hahaha

Those were the days.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laliga View Post
This type gf shiok leh, so active
Yes bro very active.. but that's painstakingly truing after a year...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1