The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by divedeeper View Post
I know a guy who married a pinay. He pours his life earnings into her family. I think you're right on.
And then I also know enough who married pinays and they have not a worry in this world .. when the guy is low on money, a visit to PH will keep him fed and happy .. because their in-laws are NOT leaches No offense ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
But bound to hv some newbie, stupid girls fall for it.
That's the idea being drilled down - marry foreigner, get rich quickly .. see the many ads in dating sites "Occupation: nothing. Comments: I am not dong anything, and I want to marry a foreigner who is caring and understanding and is generous" -> foreigner who is going to marry me and make me cinderella and donate his wealth to my relatives because the success story gets splashed in the local news and of course, those who failed and quite clearly hidden in plain site so everybody acts like nothing happened in failure cases .. and too many girls want to follow the success story of their aunty who went to Korea, or cousin who went to Canada, or half sister who went to Japan and the likes ..

Alas, many girls are slim and skinny until marriage - after marriage they grow in all directions the men loose interest .. and I know too many of my friends going to PH without their asawa or visiting far away islands .. and quite ok - because most pinays say "i will forgive you if you fuck another girl, but I will not forgive you if you have an affair .. ' get it ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
If you are scared.... wearing your Singapore Flag on your shirt
Not ALWAYS a good idea says me .. a Singapore flag is not often recognised and if anybody recognises, it maybe confidence tricksters, who have a starting point to trick you .. 'ah, I worked in Singapore .. jurong .. ' you get the drift ? been nearly conned by many while wearing Singapore T Shirts .. now I stick to Malaysia / other countries to throw a curve ball and see what happens .. so when some guy walks up and say "hey, I met you in Malaysia" i Can go "Malaysia ? no chance .. I only was there once .. " and scoot

BTW, also watch out for foreigners as Last November I almost fell for a Malaysian who was claiming to be Singaporean .. my antenna perked up and I didn't get too comfy .. stay safe ..
Old 07-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How about those Filipina girls that ask you to send them money, when you have never even met them before.
They will tell you their sad story and say that they want to come to your country to work etc etc.
Its seems quite common especially in PH. Don't know why.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
How about those Filipina girls that ask you to send them money, when you have never even met them before.
They will tell you their sad story and say that they want to come to your country to work etc etc.
rud27: from my experience, 9 out of 10 girls asking money are not GIRLS !!!!! Get real my friend

If you see a picture they send, use Google Image and especially if the girl looks too good to be true, you will see the picture as a possibly stolen picture

I have strung along a few and when asked for recipient it will be 'send to my cousin' or 'my brother' ..

Heck, once I even had a live video steamed - only mistake for me was I recorded the video .. on a closer look later, it was some looped video

Philippines churns out a lot of IT guys .. including inventing the LoveBug virus

you think they cannot do such record-playback scams ??
Old 07-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Samster

And meanwhile .. another reminder

Old 07-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

This month is pinoy's election?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 07-05-2013, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
The day I was leaving, I took my friend to the Super Market and bought as much dry food as possible, under the pretext of taking with me .. and left them in her place ..
Excellent move my friend. Hats off to you. Thanks for all your inputs. I learning.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Excellent move my friend. Hats off to you. Thanks for all your inputs. I learning.
we all learn ... life is a journey of learning .. right ??

But you spend more boots-on-the-ground time in PH than me di ba ?
Old 07-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, remember the dark n slim girl u saw outside natalie hotel? She is normal looking, just disclosed to me kenna baoed by 38yo foreigner n deal was strucked after few days they met. I knew her only few weeks ago.

Just imagine how fast the beautiful ones will be taken exclusive.

No problem, next time we go see model category n naked dancing bar(told by my girl).
Bro, can share where is it or location.
I want to go there also.hehehe
Old 07-05-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No problem, next time we go see model category n naked dancing bar(told by my girl).
taikor, can shortern your papaya trip and return to AC quickly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Aiyo. So complicated. Just wana go there find gals and have fun.
this is true. my main purpose of going is mainly to have fun, not to get involve in those complicated situation...

Quote:
Not ALWAYS a good idea says me .. a Singapore flag is not often recognised and if anybody recognises, it maybe confidence tricksters, who have a starting point to trick you .. 'ah, I worked in Singapore .. jurong .. ' you get the drift ? been nearly conned by many while wearing Singapore T Shirts .. now I stick to Malaysia / other countries to throw a curve ball and see what happens .. so when some guy walks up and say "hey, I met you in Malaysia" i Can go "Malaysia ? no chance .. I only was there once .. " and scoot
taikor you sounded like singapore is more carrot cake than malaysian?

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

anyone going to AC next week? can i join for drink or bar hop?

will be flying from gz to manila then proceed to ac...

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
I think the biggest lesson is never to send money to pinay, no matter how wonderful they are or look...

Sometimes easier said than done when small head takes over...

Old 08-05-2013, 03:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
anyone going to AC next week? can i join for drink or bar hop?

will be flying from gz to manila then proceed to ac...
Next week is Election week..... why not postpone a few days later?
Old 08-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
And then I also know enough who married pinays and they have not a worry in this world .. when the guy is low on money, a visit to PH will keep him fed and happy .. because their in-laws are NOT leaches No offense ..
No offence taken in the slightest, thanks for your reply. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't lurk in this thread or other threads about pinay bars if I didn't have a big thing for pinays, just my perceptions from my limited experience is that pinays are very comfortable asking for money. That said, when I have the opportunity to go to AC, I will be there in a flash.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 08-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
This month is pinoy's election?
May 9-13th
Old 08-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
May 9-13th
Not full election. In the amazing and confusing way the whole PH politics is organised, vs Simplified Parliamentary systems elsewhere ... the upcoming election is a partial senate / house of representative election. A-la US system sort of ..

Sort of like a set number of senators leave and contest for the same post ..

Still it can be a bit nerve wracking as it is taken seriously and electoral drama is omni-present
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1