The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-01-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Have not tried wonder massage before. How’s the review?
Old 06-01-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
It’s rare, butterly is actually the only one I’ve encountered that goes unto such detail to even state if DFK or not.

I was then wondering though that it could backfire on them, what if a girl stated DFK as a standard service and she gets a customer with bad breath or very por higiene.. then she will probably deny DFK and the customer could complain.

Anyways, I still like the fact they provide such details, all shops should do that
So far, I've got DFK from all the girls at Butterfly. But some DFK don't feel great, and one of them had a terrible breath (end up yourself refuse lol).

Btw, the details just says kiss. You might just get normal kissing but not DFK. Or they might kiss you at other places instead of your lips.
Old 06-01-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
It’s rare, butterly is actually the only one I’ve encountered that goes unto such detail to even state if DFK or not.
Those services detailed are just guidelines on what the lady can do..... Mamasan told me ultimately the lady has the final decision on whether to provide that particular extra service onot.
Old 06-01-2024, 11:50 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariboro View Post
Thanks just check for Nuru like 40min in Wonder is price include the lady already?
Any option you pick at these places will include the girl. But usually I'll pick the 90 min one cuz it is more worth it for the cost and the girl will stay with you until the time is up.
Old 06-01-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Have not tried wonder massage before. How’s the review?
I've tried Wonder Massage as in my FR, picked the girl: Kao. She's good. But you can go down and try other girls, there are over 30 girls there sometimes, I can't go try all of them and write the FRs lol.
Old 07-01-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Re: FR for BKK Dec 2023 trip - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackhead202 View Post
Korya is meh, no CIP
Did you tip her for the raw but she reject CIP?
Old 07-01-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
There are other shops that offer it too. Paradise26 is one of them. I tried them too, but the girl is not very good. Need to find.
Paradise26 also no more advertise special liao.

Usually I go for the other paradise at 22, I take 4hand gloryhole massage, really heavenly. The ladies over there got experience, but they are all milf with huge boobs.
Old 07-01-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crackhead202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR for BKK Dec 2023 trip - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Did you tip her for the raw but she reject CIP?
Yep, she even wanted to do CBJ until I offered the tip then it was "do outside"
Old 07-01-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Paradise26 also no more advertise special liao.

Usually I go for the other paradise at 22, I take 4hand gloryhole massage, really heavenly. The ladies over there got experience, but they are all milf with huge boobs.
Hmmm, I just take a look, they removed CP from the list of services offered. But at least you can still which the other services the girl is offering like DFK etc. Also, the girl I took also left. I think you can ask the counter which girl can offer CP and other services, the tablet there shows different things.

Actually the iPad at Butterfly also have hidden menu. I went before to Paradise 22 and also tried the shops in that stretch, but the girls selections weren't great. So I don't go to that area anymore.
Old 07-01-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone has the password to the wonder massage website?
Old 07-01-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Where to buy the prep in Bangkok?
Old 07-01-2024, 09:53 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Where to buy the prep in Bangkok?
I get mine from a clinic at Times Square Building opposite Asok BTS. There are a few clinics there but mine is on the 3rd level.... they used to be on the 2nd level but relocated upstairs to bigger premises.
Old 07-01-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I get mine from a clinic at Times Square Building opposite Asok BTS. There are a few clinics there but mine is on the 3rd level.... they used to be on the 2nd level but relocated upstairs to bigger premises.
Just walk in and buy? How much?
Old 07-01-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have been a patient of this clinic for more than 10 yrs oredi.... I go there for my HIV & STI testing every 6 months and they sell me 30 tabs of PreP @ 1000 baht.
Old 07-01-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
You can't just walk in to buy. I get mine from Pulse Clinic 2f of Times Square. They will do HIV, Syphilis, Hep, Liver / Kidney function test before they can issue you the bottle. I think most clinic will do the same thing.

You gonna pay around 5k baht for initial consultation including the 30 tablets. If you already have recent test results, you can skip some tests. Pulse Clinic has free HIV / Syphilis test every 6mths for each patient. If you go do that first, you can skip paying for these tests. It takes only 20 mins.

Condoms can also prevent HIV, if you are not going to raw the girls, you don't have to spam PrEP and it helps prevent other STDs too. It is NOT that easy to get raw at Wonder Massage or many of these massage shops. And be prepared to catch other kinds STDs even if you took PrEP if you raw the girls at the smaller shops or FLs. You can try it, then come back for a urine test, you will see some of the minor things will become positive.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1