The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-12-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmboy View Post
Hi all,
I have taken prep 14 days before and i be going butterfly to find raw girls.
May i check whether its ok to go raw?
Do the raw girls do prep as well?
Raw girls won’t take prep, the responsability of any precaution really comes down to you.
Old 31-12-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmboy View Post
Hi all,
I have taken prep 14 days before and i be going butterfly to find raw girls.
May i check whether its ok to go raw?
Do the raw girls do prep as well?
The raw girls at Butterfly don't take PrEP. But they take daily pills to prevent pregnancy. You take the PrEP to protect yourself cuz other guys may raw them too. Butterfly requires the girls to do check up, you can check the status if you afraid, but the reports maybe dated and some guys in between may have infected the girls with something. I've chatted with the girls, it seems that not many bros take the raw option. Some are afraid to take risks or found the raw tip expensive.

Some girls at other shops may sometimes offer raw, those also are not on PrEP and some are also NOT on pills, you can try and knock them up if you want lol. Even if you are on PrEP, the risks of catching other STDs are higher with these girls cuz they may not go for check up.
Old 31-12-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Those small corner shop are amazing, but it is risky, so better be on PrEP if you gonna head there for raw. Just had a great session, but my regular ML in SG called me 1/2 way during the session, so I had to take a break in between lol.

I will share my FR after the trip. Gonna go for a Nuru later. Had a good experience at Heaven, gonna try them again. Mama at Butterfly tells me Bow-R miss me lol, not sure if I'm gonna go find her again this time.
Bro, may i know which small corner shops you're referring to? Very interested to give them a try
Old 31-12-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
Bro, may i know which small corner shops you're referring to? Very interested to give them a try
Maybe Mango or Orient Massage? Those massages shops on the same street as Butterfly massage.
Old 31-12-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Btw sharing some tips for bros, Full Moon massage (beside Butterfly), same boss as Butterfly and also have "No Con" gals. Tried tarma before in Nov with Kana & Soyeon (recommended by mamasan thru Butterfly Line) but only able to cip Kana in the jacuzzi. Wanted to rtf Kana this trip again but she's on holiday. She is also very enthusiastic in serving (not losing to Zacha) plus her skin is real smooth, soft and very fair, can't stop grabing/caressing her boobs and butt while doing her. Damn, feeling really steamed now while typing this message...haha.
Old 31-12-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I find it interesting that people are using PrEP for girls. I recently visited AFA (Action For Aids) at Kelantan Rd for anonymous HIV testing and the counselor said PrEP only works when you have sex with a male or transgender. According to him it does not work with females. However, if you google, the results show that PrEP are also used by women. So I am a bit confused on how effective PrEP is between men and women. Any comments?
Old 31-12-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Maybe Mango or Orient Massage? Those massages shops on the same street as Butterfly massage.
Mango and Orient ymmv but not really. My previous regular girl at Orient just didn't let me raw so now she sees me walking by out from other shops lol. Rueathong has girls that will raw.
Old 31-12-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I find it interesting that people are using PrEP for girls. I recently visited AFA (Action For Aids) at Kelantan Rd for anonymous HIV testing and the counselor said PrEP only works when you have sex with a male or transgender. According to him it does not work with females. However, if you google, the results show that PrEP are also used by women. So I am a bit confused on how effective PrEP is between men and women. Any comments?
If you see that PrEP can reduce the chance of HIV even when injected directly with contaminated needles, it means that it should also work on both genders and any kind of sex. Sometimes, we should use statistics with thinking.

And of course, daily PrEP is more effective than on-demand. But you can't be taking it all the time when you didn't intend to raw.
Old 31-12-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torotoro View Post
Thanks for the info!
korya looks tasty, did they say when she will return to work?
For girls in butterfly do you use prep also?
Btw, after my RTF session with Bow-R earlier, I saw Korya walking down with a customer. She is slim curvy with quite pretty looks. I didn't intend to go for a session today, but I went anyway. Tired die me, Bow-R is my 10th girl this trip, now I need to rest. Will try Korya on my next trip, the mama said she'll be working at that time.

Btw if you guys wanna ask about safety here, Butterfly has STD testing every 3 months for all girls and you can check the reports at the counter. U wanna be safe, you pick a new girl. If you see a girl went missing from the list, probably she quit or maybe had some STDs. Quite many other shops also have the reports, but the girls there mostly don't raw, so I didn't care about it.

If you wanna try raw, i think it's better to come here. The last time I raw at Paradise26, I caught a minor STD. They don't even show a report. This time I don't know cuz I also raw at Rueathong and it is a small shop, probably no checking done. Gonna see what happens to my next check up ... But you should still try to be on PrEP just in case.
Old 31-12-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Btw sharing some tips for bros, Full Moon massage (beside Butterfly), same boss as Butterfly and also have "No Con" gals. Tried tarma before in Nov with Kana & Soyeon (recommended by mamasan thru Butterfly Line) but only able to cip Kana in the jacuzzi. Wanted to rtf Kana this trip again but she's on holiday. She is also very enthusiastic in serving (not losing to Zacha) plus her skin is real smooth, soft and very fair, can't stop grabing/caressing her boobs and butt while doing her. Damn, feeling really steamed now while typing this message...haha.
Yo lonelyfish bro, suggest you can try Kana for cip services at Full Moon, you won't be disappointed....haha. But not sure when she'll be back though & perhaps you can check with Butterfly's mamasan?
Old 31-12-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mango and Orient ymmv but not really. My previous regular girl at Orient just didn't let me raw so now she sees me walking by out from other shops lol. Rueathong has girls that will raw.
Rueathong is one of those shops in the same alley?
Old 31-12-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yo lonelyfish bro, suggest you can try Kana for cip services at Full Moon, you won't be disappointed....haha. But not sure when she'll be back though & perhaps you can check with Butterfly's mamasan?
Maybe next trip. I had an hour of workout with Bow-R, now tired already, now going for countdown party.
Old 31-12-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
Rueathong is one of those shops in the same alley?
Yes. But as I mentioned, the girls may not be your cup of tea.
Old 01-01-2024, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. But as I mentioned, the girls may not be your cup of tea.
Thanks bro, will go check them out!
Old 01-01-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried Layna or Yuna or guitar @ butterfly? Any reviews?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1