The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-04-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
hey bros, wanna ask, at the last part when the ML is doing the HJ for u, how do u feel when the ML purposely uses her elbow to rest on your shoulder, to hold u down so as to prevent u from moving up to do other things like licking her breasts or other parts of her body?

as in u know it's the ML's tactic to restrict u, like that where got fun? and do u think u get ur money's worth like that?

bros, what are your thoughts on this?
Bro, some ML are just plain low playability, some need to establish chemistry, some seriously are just one trick pony and maybe that is her only style to do HJ!

Actually if you encounter restrictions just try asking..the saying ask and you shall be given can be quite true. Some ML will just try to hold back the privileges,but asking for it SOMETIMES make them feel obligated to please, so long as within their threshold lah. Give it a try next time you kena same situation bro.
Old 13-04-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi Fellow Cheogsters,

Anyone try this Da Yi from SLG?
Her pix nice Sia, also a bit look like Fiona Xie hehe
Old 13-04-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://ltdsg.com/sally/

FR as per my opinion.

looks: 6/10 (not SYT laaa.)
boobs: 5/10 (shaggggyyyy. B cup?)
massage: 7/10 (one of the better masasge from ML)
hj: 6.5/10 (SOP nothing to shout about)

overall: 6/10
RTM: no... not my type.
Old 13-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by screensaver View Post
wonder what happen to her
She was holding the white card, maybe...
Old 13-04-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
lkoh12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Wrap $1000 on your dong!!! Pretty sure it will work
LOL not easy to convert at all bro, she stood by and stay adamant - but Cara is really a beauty. smooth fair skin, C boobs, and just as what the other bros shared, playability not quite there, but enjoyed the looks and body. btw she can do 2x hj when u requested from the start...
Old 13-04-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

http://sglonelyguys.net/muzi-massage/

Visited Muzi today, she looks very fair with the classical chime beauty .
Her massage skills is good , and sensual wise very girlfriend feeling .

Looks : 8
Massage: 8
Gife:9

She is saying in Central area with another ML friend , maybe can try two at the same time .
Old 13-04-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
http://sglonelyguys.net/muzi-massage/

Visited Muzi today, she looks very fair with the classical chime beauty .
Her massage skills is good , and sensual wise very girlfriend feeling .

Looks : 8
Massage: 8
Gife:9

She is saying in Central area with another ML friend , maybe can try two at the same time .
Thanks for the report bro, always tempted to try seeing those delicious white boobs.
Any idea who is the ML friend?
4 hands is always exciting
Old 13-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Thanks for the report bro, always tempted to try seeing those delicious white boobs.
Any idea who is the ML friend?
4 hands is always exciting
I think should be 默默。 you can ask her .
Old 13-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
RTM MR for Candy (SLG)

http://sglonelyguys.net/candy-massage/

Well, regardless whichever man's poison she is, I will still say she's my meat, a nice tender piece of meat some more.

A decent looking young lass no doubt, sweet looks with pretty eyes. I would still maintain that the photos are her, blurred out. The video slightly beautify, still her regardless.

That again is my perspective. It could means that the word pretty can be read as many different ways depending on the standard of beauty each bro has.

One thing for sure, this lass has a solid body, tight body with pearl shapely Cs with eraser nips, a tight bouncy butt. This is the figure that will surely best the "ang pais" around here for sure. I have not seen a pair of Cs this nice for a while and this is also a reason why I RTM.

Playability is with panties on, 3.5G while she lies down by your side to HJ. Lesser patterns I agree but she hugs you tight and despite that my hands are all over her still.

After the deed and clean up, we snug together tight like couples for a while. Request for a head massage which she does this really well, and I get a fantastic view of the twin peaks.

Overall: Very chirpy girl, likes to joke and makes you feel comfortable. Smily eyes that does seem to make her eyes look smaller and hence the difference in reality looks. Good figure, I dare say one of the best around. Accommodating and room to grow. A reason to RTM again.
I’ve tried. Prob a miss for me.
Good figure for sure which is a plus point - but looks is not to my preference I guess.

Tried two shots but had little variation. But she’s patient.
Playability on the lower side, but managed to roam her nice little ass under her panties.

Used her thighs to “kiap” my hand while roaming.
Cute sizeable breasts with very small nips. Can’t even suckle much.

Location is prob very familiar to ML regulars. Pretty much only one place at that road.

Prob won’t RTM. But good to try.
Old 13-04-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkoh12345 View Post
LOL not easy to convert at all bro, she stood by and stay adamant - but Cara is really a beauty. smooth fair skin, C boobs, and just as what the other bros shared, playability not quite there, but enjoyed the looks and body. btw she can do 2x hj when u requested from the start...
U offer $1000 Dong? Yes it's not easy.. time, tactic and other factors needed..
Old 14-04-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
I think should be 默默。 you can ask her .
Wow if it's MoMo then it could be heaven
Old 14-04-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=683057

Any FR about her?
Old 14-04-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 12
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold

Anyone has any info/contact on Aini? Suddenly miss her! But highly doubt she will be back.
Old 14-04-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by daREV View Post
Anyone has any info/contact on Aini? Suddenly miss her! But highly doubt she will be back.
Wah bro, you just made me recall all the good times. Hahahaha.

Doubt she's coming back tho.
Old 14-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkoh12345 View Post
If there are many willing bro paying to get such services....I'm sure nothing will change.

You need to make a difference. If fucking you once is 1k , that will make it easier for her to achieve target. Plus she doesn't have to publish as a FL and can choose who she is willing to fuck.

Never try never know....go and propose

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1