The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-04-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo_ichie View Post
Remind me once I reached ML place got 2 other bros + 1 pizza delivery waiting at a small corridor, then 3 units open door and figure out who is customer for which.
So in total 1 delivers pizza, the other 3 delivers Sausages
Old 12-04-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

hello bros, any MR for:-

Muzi: looks not bad not then again blurred photo...
http://sglonelyguys.net/muzi-massage/

Da Yi:
http://sglonelyguys.net/da-yi-massage/

Lulu: someone mentioned that she used to be here before? what her previous nick?
http://sglonelyguys.net/lu-lu-massage/

ADD: COCO LTD
https://ltdsg.com/coco/

Thank you again

Last edited by helloSYT; 12-04-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Old 12-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone visited ahsa recently?

http://sglonelyguys.net/ah-sa-massage/

she seemed be around for a long time but like no fr recently leh.any bro tried before?
Old 12-04-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by helloSYT View Post
hello bros, any MR for:-

Muzi: looks not bad not then again blurred photo...
http://sglonelyguys.net/muzi-massage/

Da Yi:
http://sglonelyguys.net/da-yi-massage/

Lulu: someone mentioned that she used to be here before? what her previous nick?
http://sglonelyguys.net/lu-lu-massage/

Thank you again
Lulu was previously Lucy. Came last year for a short stint.
Old 12-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
FR time
http://sglonelyguys.net/xin-er-massage/

got a random wechat message from her last week. she used to be momo ( javabeans should still have her old FRs), her last visit to sg should be 2 years ago.

long story short,
still good service, still excellent bbbj, still excellent cim
sadly she put on abit of weight from her last visit but her boobs still huge.
Did not get to try her the last time round.
Looks: 7/10 will not reject type
Body: 7/10 not too skinny not too fat
Boob: 8/10 nice to grab C
Service: has not this this level of service either for quite sometime. Shower together, cat bath and BM.
Massage: 6/10ok passable

Massage is done nude and roaming is 4g. Difinately one of the better one

Rtm :yes
Old 12-04-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Have time to spare and after no reply from some APs and regular MLs timing can't meet, decided on Rui En and here's my FR:

http://sglonelyguys.net/rui-en-massage/

Looks: 9/10 She is gorgeous imo. Her SLG photos potray a girl next door feel but in person she looks more like those clubbing hot chicks. Not sure if she has gone under the knife but even if yes, it's subtle.

Figure :7/10 She aint tall and her B-C boobs not those very firm and peckish type. Meaty at the right places and great to hug. Bros looking for tall slender kind, look elsewhere.

Massage: 7/10 Good effort but not her forte i must say. But i don't really bother with massage.

GFE: 9/10 Warms up fast like an oven. Natural in her gfe behavior.

CBJ: 9/10 She cbj me, advertised as bbbj, but i didn't request anyway. So bro who dislike cbj best to reconfirm with her. BJ variety not much BUT i give her high marks for excellent suction and technique..very solid imo.

HJ: 7/10 lie beside and SOP style but i can't really pick ouln her HJ as it didn't take me long to explode after her solid BJ

Overall 8/10 I dig her looks, figure and BJ. She is easy to chat up and good attitude.

RTM: Will try at least once more. Unable to firmly decide she will be my regular ML because of the following reasons, which are totally unrelated to her:

1. Shared apartment and toilet is outside at common area.

2. Her housemate burge in 2 to 3 times without knocking. Kind of irritated. And it doesn't help that she is not pretty..

3. Housemate is a FL and you can hear the bonking even in Rui En room. May be killjoy to some bros.

Lastly, Rui En collect $ upfront, so if such practice bothers you, take note.
Old 12-04-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
TheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just sharing, it's been too long since i posted here.
https://ltdsg.com/sally/

They say good things must wait, but i have waited for far too long! Finally able to book Sally after numerous attempts, due to busy schedule.

Door opens, no change! Still as gorgeous as before, sporting a sexy lingerie with short hair. My type! Not sure about this but her boobs seem to have gotten bigger. Quick shower and got onto the bed. Started chatting and was surprised she still remembers me after so long. Still able to recall my likes and dislikes.

Most importantly, sensual is still great! Was a little hesitant to visit her as i was afraid she has gotten lazy. Boy was i wrong! Awesome catbath coupled with great jerking of my little bro. Took the opportunity to play with her boobs. Hehehe. Playfully slapped my hand and called me a pervert. Wakakaka. Not to forget, the top comes off, revealing her lovely pair and those TATTOOS! My little bro got stiffer and with a few more strokes, i released everything before i know it. Did not even have time to warn her, accidentally shot onto her arms and body. Thought to be seemingly upset, instead she flicked my nipple as a punishment, asking me not to do that again. Told her it was because she’s too good. She flicked my nipple again. Hahaha.

Went to wash up and here comes the massage. One word: Solid! Tok gong! Totally forgot she was this good. Backaches, shoulder aches everything cured! Then she asked if i wanted to try a new service of hers, facial massage, no additional charges. If free, why not! Hahaha! Fell asleep during the facial but woke up super refreshed.

Only requested 1 shot as i wanted more for massage. Helped me to wear my clothes when i was about to leave. Upon seeing that sexy figure of hers, i got a hardon again. Cheekily asked her if she can help me with it but got rejected as she has a customer after.
Overall, gorgeous chick, great sensual and awesome massage with a touch of playfulness. Definitely rtm! Hehe
Old 12-04-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Indeed! Thanks guaneri and blu3
Chirpy sweet girl

No horse run. Overall 10/10

Clean place, towels and scented home too.
hey bro, u mentioning which ML?
Old 12-04-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi all, if to choose between tian niu and sally. who is better? i read some feedback both good and A-B boobs.
Old 12-04-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nivleml deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has anybody tried?
http://sglocalmassage.info/lisa/
Old 13-04-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

hey bros, wanna ask, at the last part when the ML is doing the HJ for u, how do u feel when the ML purposely uses her elbow to rest on your shoulder, to hold u down so as to prevent u from moving up to do other things like licking her breasts or other parts of her body?

as in u know it's the ML's tactic to restrict u, like that where got fun? and do u think u get ur money's worth like that?

bros, what are your thoughts on this?
Old 13-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
hey bros, wanna ask, at the last part when the ML is doing the HJ for u, how do u feel when the ML purposely uses her elbow to rest on your shoulder, to hold u down so as to prevent u from moving up to do other things like licking her breasts or other parts of her body?

as in u know it's the ML's tactic to restrict u, like that where got fun? and do u think u get ur money's worth like that?

Well, if you are not feeling comfortable about the position, it is always alright to make it known the ML. Let her know your requests earlier so both can expect and play along.

My thoughts are enjoyment is not a one way thing but two way, so I would also work on the ML to hype up the mood, make her feel comfortable. If she does not feel comfortable then she might not accommodate that well.

My thoughts lah, it might not apply to every case.
Old 13-04-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

RTM MR for Candy (SLG)

http://sglonelyguys.net/candy-massage/

Well, regardless whichever man's poison she is, I will still say she's my meat, a nice tender piece of meat some more.

A decent looking young lass no doubt, sweet looks with pretty eyes. I would still maintain that the photos are her, blurred out. The video slightly beautify, still her regardless.

That again is my perspective. It could means that the word pretty can be read as many different ways depending on the standard of beauty each bro has.

One thing for sure, this lass has a solid body, tight body with pearl shapely Cs with eraser nips, a tight bouncy butt. This is the figure that will surely best the "ang pais" around here for sure. I have not seen a pair of Cs this nice for a while and this is also a reason why I RTM.

Playability is with panties on, 3.5G while she lies down by your side to HJ. Lesser patterns I agree but she hugs you tight and despite that my hands are all over her still.

After the deed and clean up, we snug together tight like couples for a while. Request for a head massage which she does this really well, and I get a fantastic view of the twin peaks.

Overall: Very chirpy girl, likes to joke and makes you feel comfortable. Smily eyes that does seem to make her eyes look smaller and hence the difference in reality looks. Good figure, I dare say one of the best around. Accommodating and room to grow. A reason to RTM again.
Old 13-04-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
screensaver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oranj3 View Post
woah what happened to big boobs laura of SLG? her ad also not on the page liao
wonder what happen to her
Old 13-04-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post

Elbow on shoulder?
Never encountered such a technique
Wouldn't that feel uncomfortable?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1