The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-12-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Seeking advice from bros..
Was with a FL in thermae and got some chemistry going. She asked if wanna go clubbing, but I am unsure how expensive it would be if it is just me and her go party. Apart from going to a club and opening a bottle, does anyone know if clubs like sugar or spaceplus lets people order alcohol by the glasses/jugs?
Old 30-12-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Seeking advice from bros..
Was with a FL in thermae and got some chemistry going. She asked if wanna go clubbing, but I am unsure how expensive it would be if it is just me and her go party. Apart from going to a club and opening a bottle, does anyone know if clubs like sugar or spaceplus lets people order alcohol by the glasses/jugs?
Yes you can order individual cocktails, beers, anything you want. When I go to clubs I just choose a girl of my liking that is alone (most likely FL) and drink cocktails with her while dancing and groping..
Old 30-12-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Just tried her, amazing service. Probably one of the best you can find in the area. Went in DFK started as soon as she dropped her things, went overboard with everything while stripping then proceeded to fuck her right there in a few positions, end up cip in doggy. Didn't even shower lol. Again, wanted her to do the massage with the cum still in her pussy, but she went on to wash off a bit . Ok, came back with still some left inside for the massage. Endless gfe service + providing DFK throughout until overtime lol ...

Next time she gonna do the massage without washing away the cum.
Bro, what time did you visit the place? I saw in their website they open at 12 noon but is it a good time to visit them in the afternoon? Will all the girls be working then? TIA.
Old 30-12-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Bro, what time did you visit the place? I saw in their website they open at 12 noon but is it a good time to visit them in the afternoon? Will all the girls be working then? TIA.
Actually, they open at 11am. Sometimes, I will tell the mama I want a session in the morning and she will arrange for the girl to come down in the morning. If you wanna walk in, then 2 pm - 3 pm or 7 pm - 8 pm is a good time. On Saturdays, it seem to have a lot of customers, if you want the particular girl, better to book her.
Old 30-12-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
torotoro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Zacha is tan or white skin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Yeah bro, Zacha is really enthusiastic and as you said she provided lots of DFKs plus her bbbjs also top-notched. Got a new room with a large round shaped jacuzzi and did 1st round inside (always wanted to cip gals in a tub, finally dream came true...haha) came during cowgirl. Wanted to support her more and opted for 2nd round after massage (her massage skills also very good). Same as earlier, cip when she cowgirled me, her banging action made me feel damn shook sia. Bros, if have chance, should really try her out before she leaves.
Old 30-12-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by torotoro View Post
Zacha is tan or white skin?
Not tan I guess? The room was dark. And Zacha lives in Bangkok. You can take a look before taking her. I went Butterfly earlier on, wanted to try the new girl Korya, but she is on holiday. So I went opposite and raw another girl. Those small corner shop girls are good. They may be lacking a bit on looks, but they give you all they can.
Old 30-12-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Those small corner shop are amazing, but it is risky, so better be on PrEP if you gonna head there for raw. Just had a great session, but my regular ML in SG called me 1/2 way during the session, so I had to take a break in between lol.

I will share my FR after the trip. Gonna go for a Nuru later. Had a good experience at Heaven, gonna try them again. Mama at Butterfly tells me Bow-R miss me lol, not sure if I'm gonna go find her again this time.
Old 30-12-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
torotoro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thanks for the info!
korya looks tasty, did they say when she will return to work?
For girls in butterfly do you use prep also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Not tan I guess? The room was dark. And Zacha lives in Bangkok. You can take a look before taking her. I went Butterfly earlier on, wanted to try the new girl Korya, but she is on holiday. So I went opposite and raw another girl. Those small corner shop girls are good. They may be lacking a bit on looks, but they give you all they can.
Old 30-12-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Normally 2 shots for LT bro, 1 during the night and the other in the morning. Maybe chatting more to break the ice or bringing gal out for dinner/drink 1st can build better chemistry so later when in the room can have better service (shower together, dfk, foreplay, etc) or more shots. Remember to keep your valuables locked away and only leave the cash for paying the gal, also can leave a few hundred bahts to tip or taxi fare for the gal (really depends on you though).
Alright got it thanks bro! Appreciate it :-)
Old 30-12-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info!
I will be on PrEP during the trip until I don't want to raw. I'm done with rawing the girls, probably stop after the +1 dose tmr and relax (no sex) until I return. Need to reserve some cum for my ML.

I don't know when Korya will be back, but I'm coming again to BKK in mid Jan for biz trip, I might visit here.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 30-12-2023 at 11:59 PM.
Old 31-12-2023, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Butterfly

Quote:
Thanks for the info!
Are you going to challenge her to a wrestling match? At 170 cm and 50 kg, Korya could pick me up for standing boom-boom!
Old 31-12-2023, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Maichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by norib View Post
these days, so many shops poorly managed. mai chan, momo, pretty, and ones around soi24/1. girls have high turnover rate as any of the prettier ones can make more in ktvs or freelancing and don't need to sit around and wait all day for potential customers. some girls if lucky may make 2-3K baht a day but have to sit for 8-9 hours.

walking around these areas, haven't seen many stunners for long time. plus many girl have baby damage, loose pussy feel. only one time many months ago in thonglor a couple chiobus no baby, tight feeling. but then they went back to work in ktvs.

better solution is to go online these days, try to get some girls line or instagram before coming, but risk bait/switch. also I tried local thai clubs and ktvs, intramara area, phra khanong random side sois, some japanese snack bar and clubs. some girls there are very pretty, but dabao difficult haha
Maichan is now back in her shop, as is her cute, chubby cashier, so she's been hiring more girls. One new one is working there by mistake.
Old 31-12-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 971 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried FLs they found on Twitter? I think I found some on Fwifans and liked their post then somehow the algorithm started showing me more. Some looks not bad but hope bros can share their experience if got try any.

Just to share some: @evokxe, @hxyhwn10 and @kanokrat46

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 31-12-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Re: Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Are you going to challenge her to a wrestling match? At 170 cm and 50 kg, Korya could pick me up for standing boom-boom!
Lol, you believe the numbers? I had Rose which is stated 168cm and 50kg, but she is slim and curvy. Lisa is on the bigger side, more towards the 57kg that was stated. Skin very soft and comfortable, too shiok until cip within 5 min lol. Just that overall gfe is not very satisfying.

But having the girl pick you up for the boom boom maybe a good experience, then how to put in? You grab onto her like a Koala? haha.
Old 31-12-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
charmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycharmboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all,
I have taken prep 14 days before and i be going butterfly to find raw girls.
May i check whether its ok to go raw?
Do the raw girls do prep as well?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1