The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-12-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

see my post here

that clinic is an advanced HIV research clinic that takes up the entire floor of a modern office building, first time client has special full HIV test + STD test + 1 bottle of made in India PrEP 30 pills = 1000 THB

Once you walk in that door you probably will not want to go to another clinic ever again in BKK, it is that obvious. I was so impressed I have to spread the word out.

I was in and out under 1 hr during a morning weekday. You can walk in or make appointment online, I tried both, didn't seem to matter too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
So if i'm understand the bros here correctly, I can go to one of those clinic on my first day in BKK, do all the necessary tests, and then get the prep on the same day? If yes, roughly how many hours would it take in total (assuming not too much waiting time)?

Also, the clinic must make appointment? Or do they take walk-in
Old 27-12-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
So if i'm understand the bros here correctly, I can go to one of those clinic on my first day in BKK, do all the necessary tests, and then get the prep on the same day? If yes, roughly how many hours would it take in total (assuming not too much waiting time)?

Also, the clinic must make appointment? Or do they take walk-in
It is recommended to make an appointment so that you can get slots and shorten the waiting time. I made appointment thru line few days before, then went to the clinic. I spent max about 1hr in there including the consultation, getting the tests done, HIV test result and got the bottle issued.
Old 27-12-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
May I add, this method is not approved by the CDC nor the FDA, for Prep to reach the correct level in the blood stream it takes 21 days actually. so if one is going to raw some girl in the pussy in BKK, the bullet proof way is to start prep 21 days before. All the advanced med like Truvada (PrEP) were made in the USA, so by far the most authoritative voice in the US CDC/FDA.
However I am sure on-demand prep is effective to certain extend. The reason is also very simple, PrEP is anti-viral, it works by stopping the spread of the virus, it needs to reach certain level in the blood stream for it to work effectively. Hence the 2 in 2-1-1 is really the booster to trying to reach that blood stream level.

For receptive anal sex (bottoming), PrEP pills reach maximum protection from HIV at about 7 days of daily use.
For receptive vaginal sex and injection drug use, PrEP pills reach maximum protection at about 21 days of daily use.
No data are available for PrEP pill effectiveness for insertive anal sex (topping) or insertive vaginal sex.
We don’t know how long it takes for PrEP shots to reach maximum protection during sex.
The doctor did mention that taking it on-demand is about 10% lower effectiveness. I guess some level of protection is better than none. It is too costly to consume it daily for the max effectiveness especially when we bonk just a few girls in BKK. You can also reduce the chance by procedures like circumcision, so it adds up.
Old 27-12-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
see my post here

that clinic is an advanced HIV research clinic that takes up the entire floor of a modern office building, first time client has special full HIV test + STD test + 1 bottle of made in India PrEP 30 pills = 1000 THB

Once you walk in that door you probably will not want to go to another clinic ever again in BKK, it is that obvious. I was so impressed I have to spread the word out.

I was in and out under 1 hr during a morning weekday. You can walk in or make appointment online, I tried both, didn't seem to matter too much.
Very helpful. Thanks!
Old 27-12-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
New girl at Butterfly, Zacha, everything also ok. Anyone tried her yet?
Just tried her, amazing service. Probably one of the best you can find in the area. Went in DFK started as soon as she dropped her things, went overboard with everything while stripping then proceeded to fuck her right there in a few positions, end up cip in doggy. Didn't even shower lol. Again, wanted her to do the massage with the cum still in her pussy, but she went on to wash off a bit . Ok, came back with still some left inside for the massage. Endless gfe service + providing DFK throughout until overtime lol ...

Next time she gonna do the massage without washing away the cum.
Old 27-12-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice! in person does she look like her profile pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Just tried her, amazing service. Probably one of the best you can find in the area. Went in DFK started as soon as she dropped her things, went overboard with everything while stripping then proceeded to fuck her right there in a few positions, end up cip in doggy. Didn't even shower lol. Again, wanted her to do the massage with the cum still in her pussy, but she went on to wash off a bit . Ok, came back with still some left inside for the massage. Endless gfe service + providing DFK throughout until overtime lol ...

Next time she gonna do the massage without washing away the cum.
Old 28-12-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
veozet1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can recommend pretty gals in butterfly? See photo of new gals named Lisa, Layna and Honey quite ok but i heard this shop has a lot of photoshop….
Old 28-12-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
very nice! in person does she look like her profile pics?
The photos are slightly filtered. But Zacha is still pretty in person.
Old 28-12-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
The photos are slightly filtered. But Zacha is still pretty in person.
Hi bro seems you know lots of gals in this shop… can you recommend which one is pretty? Many thx
Old 28-12-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veozet1 View Post
Any bro can recommend pretty gals in butterfly? See photo of new gals named Lisa, Layna and Honey quite ok but i heard this shop has a lot of photoshop….
I just tried Lisa, Rose and Zacha this week. Lisa's photo is heavily filtered. But Rose and Zacha is still ok, not too much difference. I've also seen Opor and Crazy, both are filtered, I might try Opor, but not Crazy.

The mamas are very good to me at this shop cuz I'm a regular. They will intro the raw or new girls to me as priority. There are some girls not in the website, and some of the "non-raw" girls can do raw when the mama tells them to. Conclusion: make friends with the mamas.
Old 28-12-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ncins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone partying in new years eve? looking for buddies for clubs or ktvs
Old 28-12-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro seems you know lots of gals in this shop… can you recommend which one is pretty? Many thx
I don't know your taste. But I find current girls Zacha, Bow-R, Far, Rose, Min pretty. Most had kid already though if that's your concern. Quite a few of the other girls I've tried left already. But I think you should head down and take a look. There are plenty of them available at 7pm.
Old 28-12-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
I don't know your taste. But I find current girls Zacha, Bow-R, Far, Rose, Min pretty. Most had kid already though if that's your concern. Quite a few of the other girls I've tried left already. But I think you should head down and take a look. There are plenty of them available at 7pm.
Thanks bro appreciate your advice.
Old 28-12-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro appreciate your advice.
Some of the non-raw girls also have very good service level, you can find them in my FRs in this thread. If you don't go raw, you have plenty of choices.
Old 28-12-2023, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
norib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

these days, so many shops poorly managed. mai chan, momo, pretty, and ones around soi24/1. girls have high turnover rate as any of the prettier ones can make more in ktvs or freelancing and don't need to sit around and wait all day for potential customers. some girls if lucky may make 2-3K baht a day but have to sit for 8-9 hours.

walking around these areas, haven't seen many stunners for long time. plus many girl have baby damage, loose pussy feel. only one time many months ago in thonglor a couple chiobus no baby, tight feeling. but then they went back to work in ktvs.

better solution is to go online these days, try to get some girls line or instagram before coming, but risk bait/switch. also I tried local thai clubs and ktvs, intramara area, phra khanong random side sois, some japanese snack bar and clubs. some girls there are very pretty, but dabao difficult haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1