The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
You never see "Terminator" meh.........."I will be back........"

As long as the cockroach cuntry gets richer, the cockroaches will only grow more, bigger and more arrogant.... even ulu ulu 3rd world cuntry like Laos they also overrun.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
only diff is Wet Nam not welcome PRC...still have spratly island dispute...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-03-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The only thing I had agreed with their view is that not to easily dig into Sinkie reserves to fund for expansion and only in emergencies but unfortunately they never say anything about NOT increasing those reserves at the same time while taxing all Sinkies to fund the expansion, this I do not agree as the yearly increase in reserves definitely in some way have been contributed by those increased taxes other than their so-called "fiscal policies & investments"......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
our reserves all gone liao lah...investment lost by you knew who...if you think you can get money from reserves then think again...

Old 05-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
I booked until next year March liao not selling beyond March 2019 yet Jetstar is worst only can book until early Jan nia nia....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
haha...tix so ex in Dec so canot book yet...still waiting for offer...

Old 05-03-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
our reserves all gone liao lah...investment lost by you knew who...if you think you can get money from reserves then think again...
Dun worry, print more paper to spend
Old 05-03-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun worry, print more paper to spend
correct...every countries are printing more cash...anyway just relax and drink our beer away from this ex country to enjoy...

Old 05-03-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
correct...every countries are printing more cash...anyway just relax and drink our beer away from this ex country to enjoy...
I am labelled as "quitter" by a highly paid "servant". In contrast, a lot of quitters in SG but here they are labelled as foreign talents. Joke.

Drinking a tower of beer at less than 20 SGD.... this is life.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am labelled as "quitter" by a highly paid "servant". In contrast, a lot of quitters in SG but here they are labelled as foreign talents. Joke.

Drinking a tower of beer at less than 20 SGD.... this is life.
dun bother what they like to label you...so long you are happy do whatever is good for you...to me I only make money in Sinkieland and spend in cheaper countries...

tell you hor...those hypos are flying whenever they on-leave...

Old 05-03-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You can both book a room, though not to stay in the same room together if you are not married to each other especially in those 3 stars and above, best option in these type of hotels is to book 2 rooms under each of your individual names and problem solved

Most 2 stars & below may turn a blind eye but occasionally some may give you problems when you are there. Some may also insist that the girl must be the one that had checked in together with you in the first place. There are no fixed and fast rule, email the hotel to check if they have any restrictions to you bringing your vietnamese girlfrens in the night and keep your fingers crossed when you are there

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
ok, will do as advised! thank you very much. cheers to you
Old 06-03-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
all the while I am not so tiko...was referring to real hum...

Me too........I also was not referring to hums, I was referring to abalones.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-03-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
only diff is Wet Nam not welcome PRC...still have spratly island dispute...

Errrmm you will be surprised how many of those girls in other cuntries "do not welcome" them primarily because of their infamous uncouth and rough treatment, just last weekend when I was in BKK with 2 other SBF regular travelling kaki the very first question the puying asked me was whether I am from China for what reason you should understand.....

The only people that will really welcum them are the Garment, tourist related agencies and retailers, all because of their tourist dollars

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-03-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:

This kinda thingy not wise to anyhow say anyway I do believe in the roles of the MAS & Auditor-General office in making sure that all such numbers are correct

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-03-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha...tix so ex in Dec so canot book yet...still waiting for offer...

Thats why i already booked for Dec Xmas tickets 4 months ago when it just open..... only ticket I have not book for this year is for New Year as still indecisive on where to go......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Errrmm you will be surprised how many of those girls in other cuntries "do not welcome" them primarily because of their infamous uncouth and rough treatment, just last weekend when I was in BKK with 2 other SBF regular travelling kaki the very first question the puying asked me was whether I am from China for what reason you should understand.....

The only people that will really welcum them are the Garment, tourist related agencies and retailers, all because of their tourist dollars

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
ya lor...obviously...actually hor wonder how much prc tourist spent...seems that they build their own shopping places in almost all countries...

Old 06-03-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
This kinda thingy not wise to anyhow say anyway I do believe in the roles of the MAS & Auditor-General office in making sure that all such numbers are correct

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
ok noted...anyway I din say much...maybe my reserves gone...I can withdraw llao mah...

Old 06-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thats why i already booked for Dec Xmas tickets 4 months ago when it just open..... only ticket I have not book for this year is for New Year as still indecisive on where to go......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
wah...champion lah...how much your Xmas 2018 ticket...I dun wan pay more than $100....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1