The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-11-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
bro can be a bit more descriptive? otherwise sounds like fake fr
It is fake.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 01-11-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LSHorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Diana from VIP888

Face: 7 - pretty much line the posted photos except the face is much smoother in photos.

Boobs: 9 - natural big C or small D. Soft and nice nips to be sucked on.

Body: 8 - Thin, very very small tummy, doesnt seem to give birth before.

French: 9 - nice frenching with her

Characteristic - talkative and friendly! Playful as well.

She is leaving tmr though, but i thought she deserves an FR so just write it anyway.

Enjoy bonking bros.
Old 01-11-2018, 05:08 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 0
mrite221 is a glorious beacon of lightmrite221 is a glorious beacon of lightmrite221 is a glorious beacon of lightmrite221 is a glorious beacon of lightmrite221 is a glorious beacon of lightmrite221 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Overall confirm suits slim/skinny lovers, natural lovers and beauty lovers,
Don't suits boobs lovers, French lovers or commando lovers.
She don't french ah
Old 01-11-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestbro View Post
Hi bro Kaiserdome,

I tried Chanel (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=707650).
TLDR FR:

Looks: 7/10 - 80-90% same as photo
Body: 7/10 - SG Ah Lian type, no huge or outstanding assets, short and skinny.
Boobs: 8/10 - B, nipples light coloured but not pink, likes gentle licking and sucking
Pussy: 8/10 - hairy, tight, used lube at first but after that no need cause she got really wet.
BBBJ: 9/10 - very gentle with a little bit of teeth sometimes, reminds me of ex-poly gfs, determined to please.
FJ: 9/10 - very accommodating, maybe too accommodating and didn’t tell me what position she likes, her English is so so, maybe she don’t understand the word position and I really didn’t want to take out my phone when my little bro is exploring a new cave. Got good stamina, coordination, and knowledge of different patterns. Shiok.
GFE: As usual, depends on you and your chemistry. She is very nice and tries hard to please, not so much GFE for me when talking and communicating but when doing naughty things, it high as fuck. Literally.
Thanks bro for your extremely detailed FR!
Old 01-11-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

GAN CHIO FOR ME
Photo Video I take one. Non-Edited. I even send to OKT my phone better.

Looks: 10/10 (For me is one of the most chio)
GFE: 8/10 (Chatty. Speaks good enough English for conversation)
BJ: 8/10 (Had better of course. Not commando type)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural and suits her. Coz she's very slim so boobs not big is normal. But nice nipples and sensitive. I love it!)
FJ: 9/10 (TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT)

She said she actually first time doing this. Want to make money to enhance her boobs.. alamak I tell her natural better la she said man all like big. Lol.

Thanks bro dogchicken for the great FR as usual. Diamond is very chio indeed! Almost had her but last min change of plans last week
Old 01-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 11
jaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
It is fake.

Pierre.
She is fake? Damn she looks fine.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Foxlici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Somo Regentlust

Somo from Theregentlust

Short and simple FR as she deserves it for her service rendered and HIGH GFE.

Have always been a lurker in the forum and today i decided to write her a FR because she is really 11/10 on her service & i hope this FR will help her out.

She looks about 80% as compared to pics advertised.

Handful of natural big B's soft and nice to grope.

Petite with curves at the right places just right for me.

Meaty ass along with her petite body is a perfect match.

BBBJ is somehow hardcore with deep sucking and slurping wet experience.

Cleanly shaved sensitive pussy perfect for savoring & bud tasting.

Natural juices flowing along with horny moans to keep me going & she's always aiming for the climax high.

Superb massage provided after shot & she creates the perfect feel after the massage to make me going for round 2. Frenching is in as well & it only gets more passionate for as long the session lasts. 100% Non-commercial feel.
GFE is 11/10 IMHO.

It's hell of a damn good experience personally for me and i hope to share with bros in great bonks.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
taz2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarbkk View Post
She is fake? Damn she looks fine.
Why u say fake? Pls tell us
Cheers
Old 01-11-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 18
Chubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Looking for some Tua Neh Neh to play with.
Spotted a few but some are busy and some out of the way.
Settled in for ARIYA(Silkstockings)
Really Tua Neh Neh 555

Location was in the Eastern Sector. Lots of food around and parking. No MRT near tough. Room was HUGE. As huge as her melons lol. She maintain her room clean and it was pleasant.

Undressed and proceed to shower. Towel was big enough to cover up. New and can see that they wash daily. Toliet was a bit small tough but nothing much we can do about it. Proceed back to room after she soaped me clean.

Proceed with catbath session and bbbj session. All was good but need to break the Ice first. After which all good.

Her good points:
Her Boobs and Ass is really solid. Not suitable for skinny lovers I would say. Body is curvy with huge tops and bottoms. Pretty as well a mix like mixed Punjabi kinda girl. Exotic!
Old 01-11-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee80 View Post
Mira. Soi69
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=17941283

After rejecting a baby tanned elephant at another shop who has now banned me i decided to try my luck and got to go to see mira in central area. Nice hotel. She looked tired and was expecting a shit fuk. But anywau since I’m here on my second tanned baby elephant. Just do it. Was an ok fuck session and great ar. Cbj (my request). Theb went to shower. As she has the gfe feel we got talking. i found out she is a professoonal massager. Expecting an average massage i was in for a surprise. She gave one of the best massages of my lifetime. Bros. $120 for a massage n fuk, bestest deal. Defiantly go ask for massage first.

Return massage 10/10!
So, she is a baby elephant?
Old 01-11-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestbro View Post

. Then I asked her what position she liked, she clearly didn’t understand so I tried to ask her if she liked missionary doggy, etc... but that was a mistake. The moment she heard doggy, she nodded and said ok and quickly flipped over to doggy, which was abit turn off because I got the feeling she just wanted to please me and not herself. Bros, if you can please research the word “position” in Thai so she understands you’re trying to please her too. Yes she is a hooker but she’s also a human being and likes to have fun fucking too.
She's a hooker. Her priority is earn cash, not have fun. Let's be brutally honest, the position they like most is the one that makes you cum fast, faster finish and go. Then, on to the next cock.

So, whatever you want, that's their favourite!
Old 01-11-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
LEGALTENDER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Mave from TRL
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=707718

Very young looking, very pretty girl with top notch GFE. I think she's prettier in real life than in her photo. Started with long intense frenching and she proceeded to give me a strong bbbj before I ate her pussy until she orgasmed and FJ her.

I like her fun and outgoing personality a lot. Combined with her sex skills and good body with pink nips, big boobs and fair skin, she really gave me a good time.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I dunno how to write this FR lol.
But promise is a promise.

Diamond (Silkstockings)

Asked OKT. Lady have any stockings?
Stocks haven reach lol.
Will be in by this weekend.
Went ahead anyway for Diamond.

GAN CHIO FOR ME
Photo Video I take one. Non-Edited. I even send to OKT my phone better.

Looks: 10/10 (For me is one of the most chio)
GFE: 8/10 (Chatty. Speaks good enough English for conversation)
BJ: 8/10 (Had better of course. Not commando type)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural and suits her. Coz she's very slim so boobs not big is normal. But nice nipples and sensitive. I love it!)
FJ: 9/10 (TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT)

She said she actually first time doing this. Want to make money to enhance her boobs.. alamak I tell her natural better la she said man all like big. Lol.

Nice photo skills, you should go take for all the girls you try. Looks way better than posted pics imo.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZINE View Post
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=706552

Stable: Sexamazon
Girl: Skype
Loc: Near Central Apt

*Knock knock* A Lady wearing grey stripe tight dress open the door. Once enter the room straight hug and kiss. Proceed to shower after that, she wash me clean clean even my asshole, dry up proceed to room, started by licking ear follow by french, attack my nipple follow down by bbbj and ball lick, Was suprise by her AR as not stated by stable, she did a great 10min deep AR, Capped on she reqest to be on top but i decide to fuck her in missionary, Decide to let her take over and she ride a fierce and violence cowgirl i cannot take it anymore and decide to swtich to doggy, facing her room wardrobe mirror looking at it while bonking her doggy and finish my first load.
Wash up, cuddle, kissing chatting in the middle of the session she keep use her hand to stir your little bro, for about 15min of chit chat automatically she started frenching and start to blow my soft dick, ball licking and AR. Lots of eyes contact during her bbbj, look at her 3rd picture thats the sluty eye contact given during her bbbj and non stop staring at you. Ask for CIM but she joke and told me depend on her mood but not reject me, After about 15 min of her licking sucking i initial for hj afraid she tired i try to pull my dick out of her mouth and she suck it hard and not letting me pull it out and she want to do the job all by herself. In the end finish my second shot in her mouth, proceed to shower dress up sitting in living room smoking before leaving still kiss and hug even wash a cup and pour me a ice cold water to serve me and i decide to leave right at the door step she request a goodbye kiss before allowing me to leave. IMO She will not let you leave or take over until she sextisfy

My opinion:

Face : 9/10
Figure : 9/10 petite slim and super sexy
Skin : Fairer than most thai. I even more tanned than her
Boob: Small soft B
Hair : Long & straight
BBBJ: 10/10 
French Kiss : 10/10
Ar:10/10
FJ : 8/10
Attitude : Hardworking & Attentive
GFE10/10
RTF: FOR SURE!!! 

Told her i will write a FR for her and double confirm she does CIM before posting and she got the cheek to tell me maybe for me only not for all customer. Her KC level gao gao. But still also depend on individual hygiene i guess.

I cannot find any fault in this lady TBH only downside i can say is the mattress is single not big enough and she don't like her pussy paint. For $120 confirm plus chop worth every cent.
What happened to this stable, suddenly gone
Old 01-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 6
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglaf1234 View Post
What happened to this stable, suddenly gone
I recieve a few pm as well. But i still rtf skype yesterday. Tried ask them they changing number and doing new website. So i guess nothing happen. Wait for their update bah bro. Cheer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1