The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-03-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Many players here thought that we r talking abt screwing those old, short, big stomach, smelly type of maids. We r screwing those maids who have certain look, maybe above 6/10. Some maids are so proud that they get screw, this show that they are pretty. Not as long she's a maid, then we must screw.
Agree. I also got to know a maid near my house.

She doesn't look super appealing because of dressing and no make up. But from what I can see, she has great potential. Most importantly is that her figure is not bad.

Anyway, got to know her since early Feb, till now banged almost 10 times already.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-03-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
Agree...maid definitely no cleaner than fl. As i say always pratice safe sex when doing with maid.
Unfortunately most maids don't. Had them mentioning it feels weird when farking with condom.
Old 03-03-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 23
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Power of make up hehehe
Old 03-03-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
I last time got 1 super chio one, got dump by a local man because she's really into relationship and apparently he cheated her. Last time she and her sister, both are twins work in sg as maid. She was my 4th maid and lasted for a year and both went back for good. Occasionally I still pcc with our sex videos lol.
Maid wants real relationship n still let men use their body, maybe she separate sex with relationship. Any men can use her body but she only go for real relationship for the one she loves.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 16
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maid need love & attention. These two if you can give it to her the pussy will belong to you.
Old 04-03-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Johntee79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Another maid asking for $150

Got makeup still look ok.

No makeup u will chua tio

I pass this one

Her friend prettier

Their tarma rate $500. Really chop carrot

I go thai dome thai gal tarm only $320
Care share contact. Thanx
Old 04-03-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Johntee79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

How much for this cb leh hehehehe
Can Share Contact. Thanx
Old 04-03-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Caspain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Totally agree. You enjoy finish, pass to others. The maids also want attention and money. Don’t have to demean them, good ones can keep longer. I immediately wash hand once she take my creampie and start to say want to have baby. That is why i rather shoot face, mouth, breast also don’t let them have their creampie.
Hi bro, can share ctcs? thanks!
Old 04-03-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
biz3057 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Very wrong info from you. I started maid hunting since 2010, 11yrs ago. By that time, I already offer money but i was a newbie that time and give them whatever they want.

As time goes by, i learn smart, i also learn that pretty ones doesn't come free unless she's really into RS. I learn how to make them follow my rate. Only fat and ugly ones will prefer simple meals or top up and this is the way until now.

Yes, money goes around the world. If you have no money to burn, then suck your thumb. I have been posting my adventures for quite sometime in this thread and all lao jiao bros here know my standard.

I last time got 1 super chio one, got dump by a local man because she's really into relationship and apparently he cheated her. Last time she and her sister, both are twins work in sg as maid. She was my 4th maid and lasted for a year and both went back for good. Occasionally I still pcc with our sex videos lol.
Sounds familiar. Twins are Indonesian? Name start with R**i and R**a respectively hehehe
Old 04-03-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
wheelsforlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't understand why are you guys paying so much, really spoil market. Just scored 1 yesterday evening. A rare girl that can come out at night.

Oh man, she deep throat me, CIM and swallowed.

Nah, not a single cent. Didn't even want dinner as she said she wants to diet. Keep hunting!
Old 04-03-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now playing apps chat, will meet them up if have time. Maid give BBBJ, is it safe. Will convince her no sex but suck only, she's ok but need me wash my little bro.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3301 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
Now playing apps chat, will meet them up if have time. Maid give BBBJ, is it safe. Will convince her no sex but suck only, she's ok but need me wash my little bro.
What app u use. Met a few in the past some paid some free
Old 04-03-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by biz3057 View Post
Sounds familiar. Twins are Indonesian? Name start with R**i and R**a respectively hehehe
Lol are you the one that dump her? If my memory serves me right, there's 2 guys used to act as a banker and a pilot dump her after few sex services.
Old 04-03-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
What app u use. Met a few in the past some paid some free
Badoo but they just give me number chat using WhatsApp. I asked for sexy photos, she say meet up can see. I don't know she clean or not, i will wear rubber if she BBBJ me.
Old 04-03-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20508 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Agree. I also got to know a maid near my house.

She doesn't look super appealing because of dressing and no make up. But from what I can see, she has great potential. Most importantly is that her figure is not bad.

Anyway, got to know her since early Feb, till now banged almost 10 times already.
Good For You Bro
Upz You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1