The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
So, one side contain "halal" pussies, while the other side contain "haram" pussies ???
muslim only can breed cats........... hmmmmmmm.....
Old 24-03-2009, 10:40 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Walaueh, it is good info for newbies going to Danok. Anyway, the "right" side is the "correct" side Some kaichoong told me that the left side of Danok is controlled by Muslims and the right side is controlled by Chinese, is this info correct ka?
prof you are partially correct. they say the right side is control by thai chinese, and the left side is control by malaysian... this is what i heard from my sifu.... dont know he got "tim" me to holan or not.... haha
Old 24-03-2009, 10:44 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
So, one side contain "halal" pussies, while the other side contain "haram" pussies ???
haha... bro... good one.... i chinese, can eat both.... kekeke
Old 25-03-2009, 03:13 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ha ha... more like (as I was told) Right side, local Thai Mafia.... Left side International Mafia.........

The muslim control the roadside selling fried and re fried chicken...... wrong tyoe of chicken, lo...
No wonder you always take me to eat at the right side....correct chicken....oops, fried chicken, chicken rice, chicken soup, chicken mee.....all the wrong types of chicken....! hahahahahah!
Old 26-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
No wonder you always take me to eat at the right side....correct chicken....oops, fried chicken, chicken rice, chicken soup, chicken mee.....all the wrong types of chicken....! hahahahahah!
now you know who the Real Sifu. actually on the left side of Dannok have more malaysian chinese business interests as compare to the right side.

if you guys really look carefully the type of business segmentation is also very diffrent ..., overall i would say that the left side developments is more but looks like the right side is also catching up..., more older hotel and pub is doing renovation now ...

fully agree with bro etct88, on the left side working ethnic ..., they are more professional

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 26-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratebooty View Post
i'll be there from 9th april too
Raiding party assemble!
gathering party animals it is bro ?? good luck and hope to see you there again ya bro

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 26-03-2009, 07:18 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
gathering party animals it is bro ?? good luck and hope to see you there again ya bro
Finally you are back from MIA....hahahahah...so long didn't see you already......
Old 28-03-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
calven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My virgin trip to Danok with one of my kaki (2 Days). First time writing FR in this thread. Please dont zapped me

Day 1 - Sunday

Landing my feet at Danok on Sunday about 3pm. We check in to Oscar hotel as it is the nearest to the custom (we didn’t drive in, park at the Zon). After getting our room, we head to our own room for a bath because it’s very hot outside and we are sweating. After our bath we decided to visit some farm. With the guide provided by Sifu The Saint, we try to locate JJJ but to no avail. We roam around the area behind Oscar but still cannot locate it. Along the way a lot of OKT on their motorcycle approach us but since we had read some bad experience about those motorcyclist OKT. Kudos to all the sifu in SBF for all the info and tips. The weather outside is crazy, so darn hot, so decided not to roam anymore and went back to our hotel. While walking back to Hotel, we saw Satit MP and decided to stop by and have a look but when we were there, I not sure what is happening, seems like most of the gals are eating (looks like some catering buffet things were held there, not sure what occasion). We also paiseh and don’t want to disturb them so we head back to our hotel MP and each of us took 1 lady for oil massage. Since this is our first time, we just ask the guy there to recommend the gal and we head back to our room.

The Massage Lady arrived, not sure about her name. Didn’t ask as well. But she can speak mandarin. The massage is quite good, got strength but some part of the massage make me feeling pain. The massage is quite SOP and ended in 2hrs time. She did ask whether I want HJ/JG or not but didn’t go for it because not into the mood. Very tired. So just tips her RM10. Total Damage for massage is RM50 + RM10 – not bad huh.

After massage, me and my friend decided to rest a while before go for our dinner. Around 7pm we head for our dinner at Da He (recommend by my ML). The food is not bad and the price is quite reasonable. 4 dishes with rice and drinks cost only RM40+.

Dinner settled and we still don’t know where to head to because the time is still early for us to cheong. End up we decided to visit the farm near Oliver (Olivia) but again we cant locate it. What a bad day? Since cannot find the Olivia and got 1 OKT invite us to his farm, we decided to go ahead because we need to see some puying. This farm is inside a hair saloon and the OKT claims that they are new. Got pass me their name card, duno wat KPK or sumthing like tat. Only saw 2 gals that close to our taste but was quoted RM300. Look at the time RM300 is abit high to me, so we rejected the offer.

We are totally lost after left the saloon Farm because we really got no idea where to head to (guides not in hand) HAHA. Then we keep on walking and roaming around towards back to Oscar. On our way, we saw this Fortune club/pub/agogo (duno wat to call it) and we remember we saw a review about it, so we just hop in. Inside fortune is very dark and we saw some show on the stage (gals dancing, so take off their tops and undies). And FYI, it is quite pack inside. We just order 2 big bottles of Heineken there and enjoy the show. There are some gals that comes and approach us but none of them are to our likings and communication is a problem as well cos most of them only speak Thai or abit Hokkien. So we just finished our beer and left the place because we really find the gals there mostly CMI (perhaps those better looking one already sit with someone because really a lot of ppl inside there).
After left Fortune, we go back to our room and get the guide along and visiting farm again. This time we head to Charlie. To my surprise, Charlie had a lot of gals and all are very young. My personal taste, I prefer more matured but not until MILF. Haha. The OKT is quite friendly and never rush, he lets us sit there and take our time to choose the gal. Saw 1 gal to my liking, but the OKT told me she already booked by someone. WTF… So no choice, need to spot again. Then end up with a Myanmar gal. Not sure the name. She did mention but I cant remember. Coincidently my frend also pick up a Myanmar gal. But we both thought they are Thai until they told us they are from Myanmar. The OKT fetch us back to hotel with his motorbike and he send the gals to us after that.

We bring our gals to room. And once inside the room I had a small chat with my gal to break the ice. She can speak Mandarin. Understand that she is from a poor family and had been working there for 2 yrs. After we felt comfortable with each other she start to touch me and of cos I did my auto-roaming as well. Haha. Then our lips lock and we French for a while. She ask whether I want to bath first or not which I said YES. So both of us went to the bathroom and we help each other to bath. After the bath, we proceed to the bed and the action starts here, we French again and my hand were busy auto roam here n there. And she catbath me and help me to BJ (with condom). One thing let to another, and my hand start to finger her, and this girl is super wet. She is the wettest gal so far I had in my life (I swear). Seeing the juice dripping, I also cannot tahan, and requested her to ride me. She really can ride and she seems like she is enjoying it very much. She moan like nobody business. I can felt her juice at my thigh area. What a horny gal? From cowgirl we change to missionary, so that I can take control. I pumping her from slow to fast and slow again. She likes to lick your ears while u doing with her. Quite wild. After 15mins or so my army is ready to go. So I shot my load into the cap. We just lying on the bed to rest a while and proceed to bath after that.

After our session, we plan to go to Paragon to look see look see. We reached paragon and find that not much ppl inside there because still early. As the night goes on, it become very pack. We order 10bottles of Heineken inside there. My frend and the gals don’t drink much, so I finished about half of it. My frend don’t really enjoy the environment inside so we call it a day after we finished the drinks.

We left paragon around 1am and beside paragon there is some fun fair things and the gals want to play the dart game there. Spent RM6 and see them play there. Haha. Going back to childhood time. Finished playing we head for supper at the BKT stall near Oliver. I find the BKT oni so so. We didn’t even finished all the food and walk back to our hotel.

Back to the room, its pretty same like before, watch TV, chat and bonk. The whole nite I bonk her 3 times and 1 time in the morning before she left. Give her RM30 tips before she left in the morning.

Day 1 Gal Stat :
Name : Forgot (Myanmar)
Look : 7.5/10 (ok look and Tanned)
Body : 6.5/10 (the skin quite rough)
Boobs : A+ or B- (nt for boobs lover)
Frenching : Yes (wild)
BJ : 6.5/10 (with condom on)
GFE : 8/10
FJ : 9/10 (very very wet)
Damage : RM200

That was my first day.
Old 28-03-2009, 01:47 AM
Samster

2nd Day - Monday

After my 1st girl left, I continue to sleep for another hour. Night time not enough sleep (busy bonking). Then me and my frend go for our lunch at a chicken rice stall. Not sure the shop name. After the lunch we proceed back to hotel cos I m so tired and sleepy. Not even 1hr back to my room, my frend called and say he is boring and ask me to go for farm tour. Abit hesitated at first because I really tired. But frend is boring and I remember about the gal that I like but already booked by someone so fast hand fast leg take my bath and heading to Charlie again. So happy when I reached Charlie but felt abit paiseh oso if saw my last nite gal if I didn’t take her (any bros got the same feeling?) So lucky, my gal is not there, but to my disappointment that gal that I want oso not there. SIGH….. No choice, choose another gal. Finally settled down with a Thai gal name Nam or or sumthing like tat. My frend get another Myanmar (which he realize later on) gal again. Haha. So many Myanmar working gal at Danok as well.

Same thing, OKT fetch us back to hotel, gals arrived later. This time round the OKT request for RM20 tips. We pay him since he give us good price. RM200 for each gal from 2+pm to the next day. So we bring our gal back to our room. Again small chat with my gal and watch the tv. As I’m still tired and sleepy, I don’t plan to have any session but my girl is very talkative. She keep on talking and talking until I cant sleep. In the end I beh tahan, I told her I want to sleep, very tired then she continue watching tv. Haha. When I woke up I find that she oso sleeping and holding my arm. Wow…SO GFE or izzit KC? Since she is sleeping, I also don’t want to disturb her and I continue to find Grandpa Chow again. Haha. Am I a Pig?

Woke up again around 6pm. Since fully recharge after the sleep, both of us are so active to start our session. She start stroking my didi while I auto roam her. Then our lips lock. Got some kind of smell (maybe eat too much chilli or tom yum) so didn’t kiss long. Then I proceed to lick and suck her nipples. Small boobs again. Haha. Kena conned by her push up bra when her dress is on. Stupid me. This girl a bit funny, she wont let out the moan. She is like wana control and don’t moan it out. Haha. Maybe shy. But from body expression can see she enjoy it. After a while she BJ me, and I start to FF her. Can feel that she is getting wet but maybe I had a super wet gal last nite, I find she is not so wet. The 1st day gal is superb. Haha. Once I m ready, I enter her missionary. Again slow-fast, slow fast pumping until I unload. Nothing to shout about the whole session.

Around 8pm, we went to Waterview for dinner since highly recommended inside forum. Must go cc. Took a tuk tuk arrange by hotel. Cost RM30 for both ways for 4 person. Not sure kena chopped or not but it’s start drizzling. No choice. I must say that the environment there is good. If you bring yr lover here, they will find it romantic. Maybe not to the WL as they always got customer bring them there. Haha. Throughout the dinner we had our chat and laugh. Settled our bill at about RM200. Then arrange the tuk tuk to fetch us back to hotel. Went back to our room but my frend gal want to come to my room to watch tv together with my gal. Duno what Thai drama. Damn long the story. Since I don’t understand the drama and my frend bz hugging his gal, I sleep again. Haha. Once the drama finished, we head to Hello Bkk. Wow…. This place is great but damn crowded. The show is nice, performance is nice, song is nice and most important the gal there oso very nice. I prefer this place more than Paragon. So is my frend. We enjoy ourself there until 1+. Then we proceed to supper at the roadside wantan mee stall. Quite nice.

Proceed back to hotel after our meal. Went back to room, same thing chit chat, tv and bonk another 3 times before she left the next morning. Check out hotel around 11am cause need to rush back. Heading back and I m a happy man. Money well spent.

Day 2 Gal Stat

Name : Nam or sumthing like tat (Thai)
Look : 8/10 (ok look)
Body : 7/10
Boobs : A+ or B- (dark color nips)
Frenching : Yes (but I feel got some smell)
BJ : 6.5/10 (with condom on)
GFE : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Damage : RM200

My Danok Wishlist :
1) Model Club – hope some senior/sifu/taiko/si gung can guide me there. Dare not to cheong alone inside.
2) Karaoke – duno where is gd and provide Chinese and English Songs.
3) The gal I like will be there next time I go
4) Some kind senior/sifu/taiko/si gung can cheong together with me cos we really duno wat to do there.
Old 28-03-2009, 01:55 AM
Samster

Last but not least. Arigato to all the Bros,Sifu,Prince,King,Si Gung, etc etc here for all the useful advice and guides esspecially to Sifu the-saint and sifu holymann for their useful tips and guides. Without the guide I really dont know what to expect and do at Danok. Ko Bun Kap.....
Old 28-03-2009, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by calven View Post
Last but not least. Arigato to all the Bros,Sifu,Prince,King,Si Gung, etc etc here for all the useful advice and guides esspecially to Sifu the-saint and sifu holymann for their useful tips and guides. Without the guide I really dont know what to expect and do at Danok. Ko Bun Kap.....
Danok is a very small place comparatively [even smaller than Golok] and you wont get lost! [What you might lose is your "heart" - stolen by WL and definitely your "virginity"

Visit more often and soon you will be like those si-fu's [the Saint and Playman] and you can even be a Cheongist guide there too.

Good FR's you have written and the FR's really rekindled my passion to go there again. The average price is around RM 180 ~ 200, dont pay RM 300 unless she is model class. Next time round, stay at Oliver instead of Oscar Hotel, which is nearer to those cheong areas.
Old 28-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by calven View Post
Good Job for the FR.. I will up u pts later.. Keep going Danok hor

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 28-03-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Good FR bro Calven, upped u

President Pearl, when u goin next? come over for songkran week k

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 28-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratebooty View Post
Good FR bro Calven, upped u

President Pearl, when u goin next? come over for songkran week k
Sorry lar bro.. my schedule tied up until End April ley

Try next time

Me also dun wan to go and affect everyone muahahahahah. Dun wan u all to eat Pakgor

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 28-03-2009, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
you dam bad! tell people to keep going and you quick quick say busy till end April.... and quietly go eat pho bo....... tui.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1