The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-10-2014, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Sounds good..hope I get the same Tmr. Apparently she is on code red so...
Sorry received wrong intel..the person mixed up Keira n kerlyn, who is on code red
Old 27-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow. She is very my type!! Does she speak any English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgu View Post
Seldom write MR. Today Saw this new ML fr the link http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=485669
Fast leg fast hand arrange an appt and I was fortunate to be her first customer. Below are my MR.
I opted for 2HJ package. The whole session was awesome. Especially the 69 HJ.You have the Shave pussy infront of you while HJ. You got to try this as nowaday not many ML with panty off and HJ with 69. The massage was with good strength despite her ptite size. The whole session was so wonderful until I forgotton I actually came for a massage. The GFE was surperb and beware not to fall in love for her. You need to exoerience yourself.
Here are my rating for her(My personal opinion)
LOOK: 9/10 (The real person looks better than photo)
Body : Slim with no fat
Boob : C (I think for her size enough for me to grab)
HJ : 10/10 (with 69 shave pussy)
GFE : 101 %
RTM: yes already booked for tomorrow slot.

The only bad point is the bathroom is outside and you need to bath yourself.
Overall money worth spent and akready book for second session with her

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 27-10-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Wow. She is very my type!! Does she speak any English?
Don't think so.
Old 27-10-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Like to get some feedback. Using Princess(Aisha) as a benchmark, which of the ML listed would u visit in order of preference say the criteria is looks n reasonable good massage n gfe. Innocence, peace, sugar(Chanel) & yuki. Too many choices too little $$$ to try them all at 1 time 😛
Old 28-10-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
secretguy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersecretguy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersecretguy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersecretguy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersecretguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Could any kind soul out there recommend any MLs who does 69 nude especially those with abalone that is well shaven, clean and fresh. the benchmark would be fate. Got tired of the never changing routine so i am looking for fresh blood. Tried a few IP girls that allows but at a premium pricing of course. & now there is Keira who i yet to try. She looks quite fantastic but hopefully she is what is touted. Maybe this weekend.

this thread is great, keep it going....
Old 28-10-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

how does this 69HJ work?

they put their pussy at your face where you cannot touch and can only look and smell it?!

dont understand this so well
Old 28-10-2014, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Like to get some feedback. Using Princess(Aisha) as a benchmark, which of the ML listed would u visit in order of preference say the criteria is looks n reasonable good massage n gfe. Innocence, peace, sugar(Chanel) & yuki. Too many choices too little $$$ to try them all at 1 time 😛
can try candy(rainie) http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5417

the sugar u mention is which link?
Old 28-10-2014, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
My top five that are on my wish list are (in no particular order):
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!vivian/cxiu (in another website she is known as Angel)
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!marissa/c1609 ( known as strawberry in sgsexcapdes)
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!honghong/c133s (love her pretty face from photo, yet to try)
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!duoduo/c12d5
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!ariana/c24lt
Any bros who have try them , feel free to share your comments in this thread or you can PM me.
Tried the first girl on your list but it was only an average experience. Her massage was okay but she was very professional in her approach like doing a job and chasing you out. I will not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
1. tried when she was angel - good massage good looking but sibei many restriction in autoroaming
2. tried when she was here abt half a yr ago. good massage and svc but her complexion sucks. dunno if improved
3. no info
4/5. many many bros have warned abt this 2. i nv tried personally.
I wish I read this before I went. You are right about her autoroam. Even though she is only in a little underwear, she clearly do not like anyone to even touch her tits. Kind of spoil the mood.

And she only offered me 1 HJ .

Last edited by edkoh2000; 28-10-2014 at 04:50 AM. Reason: facts not included
Old 28-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jamest07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this one when looking for a real massage (no fj).
Very good service and most likely going to be one of her regulars.

http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/#!apple-271014/crbl
Old 28-10-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tried Chanel / Sugar before and I will NOT rtm.
Old 28-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have MR on these 3 BBBJ ladies?

Tina
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=481155

Zoey
http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...461&highlight=

Yoyo
http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...731&highlight=
Old 28-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jamest07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Included some pictures of her here for easy access for your you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamest07 View Post
Tried this one when looking for a real massage (no fj).
Very good service and most likely going to be one of her regulars.

http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/#!apple-271014/crbl
Old 28-10-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Quote:
Sugar/Chanel had a bit of mix review so proceed with caution (Some really good MR and some not so good but I assume mostly depend on chemistry with her). Fate, Innocence and yuki all so far so good but you might wanna read abit more of their MR to see which suit you the best since 3 of them excel in different area but all have high gfe and looks are very high in the rating as well....

Old 28-10-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by testNeur View Post
Nowadays a lot of them don reply to msg one...
Business too good I guess?
I have the same experience with some ML.
You can text them again or simply move on to others.
Old 28-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
69 hj shd b done without panties on so we can taste it...
wad the point of having 69 hj wit the panties on might as well jus lied or sit beside us at least got boob to play
thats what i thought....
but that doesnt seem to be the case?
they let you paint them meh.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1