The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by testNeur View Post
Bro, congcong is a fl right? I though laura and mint is ml?

Thinking should try new stuff or tested and proven one...
i think she is both, can look at her page for the package available.
too be honest she look too milfy in real life for my liking, but for bro who wanna look for good JG then probably can give it a try?

im in the spirit to try new stuff, but if kana few bad one in a row then can get pretty sian.
Old 27-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Booked to see Laura for single session. As commented parking is not difficult but the place is run down and old. Walking in you can bump into other bros sometimes. When going to shower I was naked and saw another Bro leaving Mint's room.

Got there and went up. Was greeted like an old flame by Laura. Went into the room and she started to hug and rubba rubba a bit. She helped me to strip and asked me to shower. The shower is shared shower and I was walking there with a towel and an erection after some preliminary rubba rubba with Laura. As I was walking into the bathroom I bumped into Cong Cong who was clad in a lingerie. She glanced at me and made a CFM face at me. Steam already.

After shower I helped Laura strip naked and started to kiss and molest her. She then suggested we do a tarma with Cong Cong who is available. So I said why not. So Cong Cong came in and I rabba rabba her as well and stripped her. Then we got started.

I wanted 2 rounds so while Laura was working on my dick and giving me a HJ and JG, Cong Cong was frenching me, sucking my nipples and giving me access to her D boobs. I was sucking away and kissing away. Laura kept me from ejaculating and kept torturing me while I feasted on Cong Cong. It was nice having her nice long hair on me and her frenching like mad. She allowed me access down under and she started to leak juice and moan as I stimulated her pussy. As she came I also came and we exploded together.

We washed up a bit and then both Laura and Cong Cong gave me a massage. After a while they started B2B. Wow Imagine two D-cups giving you a B2B. Cong Cong is not a SYT like mint but made up for it in her wildness which is comparable to Laura and their D-cups.

Then came second round. This time it took a while for me to come. Laura as usual did the special JG and HJ while I again attacked COng Cong's boobs and pussy. I could not come even after 10 mins. So Laura and Cong Cong change spot and Laura offered me her pussy to play with while Cong Cong HJ me. Both were constantly talking ditry and kissing/frenching.

Touching pussy, hearing their moans and looking at their juices I came again.

Cong Cong then helped me shower and I paid them, They were still hugging and kissing and touching me even after I dressed and was leaving the door.

Was a good experience. Will RTF again.
Old 27-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

This is Cong Cong contact...

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=cong
Old 27-10-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Bro nice MR on the CC and Laura tarma.
If you wanna RTM the tarma, must faster book, 3 days left liao for Laura and Mint..

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Booked to see Laura for single session. As commented parking is not difficult but the place is run down and old. Walking in you can bump into other bros sometimes. When going to shower I was naked and saw another Bro leaving Mint's room.

Got there and went up. Was greeted like an old flame by Laura. Went into the room and she started to hug and rubba rubba a bit. She helped me to strip and asked me to shower. The shower is shared shower and I was walking there with a towel and an erection after some preliminary rubba rubba with Laura. As I was walking into the bathroom I bumped into Cong Cong who was clad in a lingerie. She glanced at me and made a CFM face at me. Steam already.

After shower I helped Laura strip naked and started to kiss and molest her. She then suggested we do a tarma with Cong Cong who is available. So I said why not. So Cong Cong came in and I rabba rabba her as well and stripped her. Then we got started.

I wanted 2 rounds so while Laura was working on my dick and giving me a HJ and JG, Cong Cong was frenching me, sucking my nipples and giving me access to her D boobs. I was sucking away and kissing away. Laura kept me from ejaculating and kept torturing me while I feasted on Cong Cong. It was nice having her nice long hair on me and her frenching like mad. She allowed me access down under and she started to leak juice and moan as I stimulated her pussy. As she came I also came and we exploded together.

We washed up a bit and then both Laura and Cong Cong gave me a massage. After a while they started B2B. Wow Imagine two D-cups giving you a B2B. Cong Cong is not a SYT like mint but made up for it in her wildness which is comparable to Laura and their D-cups.

Then came second round. This time it took a while for me to come. Laura as usual did the special JG and HJ while I again attacked COng Cong's boobs and pussy. I could not come even after 10 mins. So Laura and Cong Cong change spot and Laura offered me her pussy to play with while Cong Cong HJ me. Both were constantly talking ditry and kissing/frenching.

Cong Cong then helped me shower and I paid them, They were still hugging and kissing and touching me even after I dressed and was leaving the door.

Old 27-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
with a few failed commando attempt last few sessions (no one up me for the bad report!!) i stick to proven, good review .....
be patient bro. if you clock many genuine FR im sure ppl will up you.

anyway. pts dont mean much but if it falls to fake okt. many chiongster will suffer $ haha

Current up list
jintakken, seasecrets, SureScore, Omnia, ffun161
Old 27-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried kiera/Akara yet? Or looks like I'm commando-ing for everyone? My slot Tmr
Old 27-10-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ahgu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seldom write MR. Today Saw this new ML fr the link http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=485669
Fast leg fast hand arrange an appt and I was fortunate to be her first customer. Below are my MR.
I opted for 2HJ package. The whole session was awesome. Especially the 69 HJ.You have the Shave pussy infront of you while HJ. You got to try this as nowaday not many ML with panty off and HJ with 69. The massage was with good strength despite her ptite size. The whole session was so wonderful until I forgotton I actually came for a massage. The GFE was surperb and beware not to fall in love for her. You need to exoerience yourself.
Here are my rating for her(My personal opinion)
LOOK: 9/10 (The real person looks better than photo)
Body : Slim with no fat
Boob : C (I think for her size enough for me to grab)
HJ : 10/10 (with 69 shave pussy)
GFE : 101 %
RTM: yes already booked for tomorrow slot.

The only bad point is the bathroom is outside and you need to bath yourself.
Overall money worth spent and akready book for second session with her
Old 27-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays a lot of them don reply to msg one...
Old 27-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 21
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post

upz you for your report~
Old 27-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Good to hear someone got adventurous mode, I also interested in this Hong Hong and may I suggest another - Polly.
http://chewyfruit.net/polly/

Polly was advertised for BBBJ but all her reviews on chewy did not mention about it.
Bro, she like havent start work yet. And other than website, theres no ad on her.
Old 27-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Hmm, look not bad although not really my type but shaved is a big plus.
Let see some senior bros chiong and MR 1st. Nowadays, the service standard quite unstable especially for new ML, really depend on their mood also... A few bad experience deter me from chiong too fast to new ML

KIV for nov list

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgu View Post
Seldom write MR. Today Saw this new ML fr the link http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=485669
Fast leg fast hand arrange an appt and I was fortunate to be her first customer. Below are my MR.
I opted for 2HJ package. The whole session was awesome. Especially the 69 HJ.You have the Shave pussy infront of you while HJ. You got to try this as nowaday not many ML with panty off and HJ with 69. The massage was with good strength despite her ptite size. The whole session was so wonderful until I forgotton I actually came for a massage. The GFE was surperb and beware not to fall in love for her. You need to exoerience yourself.

Old 27-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by testNeur View Post
Actually Polly caught my eyes few days ago.
Not a big fan of ssg's ml...
Quote:

Wow looks really nice from the pictures! Although somehow looks quite alike Fate...
Old 27-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sounds good..hope I get the same Tmr. Apparently she is on code red so...

Quote:

Old 27-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

Any one patronise PanPan or WeiWei from SH68? Massage plus FJ.. hard to find now..

http://shenhua68.com/pan-pan-massage-fj/

http://shenhua68.com/wei-wei-massage/

Any Fr apart from the site itself?
Old 27-10-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster

Yea bro, 60 min 2 hj tarma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
dmg?
$200??

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1