The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 24-07-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Seems this shop all around same price 2B for HJ....
2B for pure HJ? No 5G roaming north and south?
The wallet must be succulent and juicy enough to try.
Old 24-07-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120437 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
2B for pure HJ? No 5G roaming north and south?
The wallet must be succulent and juicy enough to try.
Till u try the other one at middle corner. That one worst....HJ 50, roam outside 80, inside 100 and touch below outside 120 and strip bottom cannot finger 150.....WTF....Changed name many times dunno what name now. The boss have shop here and another one at Yishun. Yishun shop ML keep getting sack by the boss as they provide too GOOD service...wahaha
Old 24-07-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BossShark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
If Anna chinese is limited, which language does she speak fluently?
I'm not sure about her fluency in English.. can still communicate with her in simple Chinese, just that sometimes might need to repeat, basic communication in Chinese still ok
Old 24-07-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Till u try the other one at middle corner. That one worst....HJ 50, roam outside 80, inside 100 and touch below outside 120 and strip bottom cannot finger 150.....WTF....Changed name many times dunno what name now. The boss have shop here and another one at Yishun. Yishun shop ML keep getting sack by the boss as they provide too GOOD service...wahaha
Real madness, lucky my sanity is in check, see this type of pricing auto will skip, wont even bother to dig further.
Old 24-07-2024, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of

Quote:
This area crazy Sia. 2 shophouses 4 spas. The customers from the private residence area must be very supportive for tips to be quoted at this rate. Good to know ha***'s branch has renovated and brought in many syt.

What's worst? A price to every little shit adding up to almost 5-6B/session or 2B tip without 5G roaming. Lol
Old Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

any bro tried Wave spa there?
Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120437 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
This area crazy Sia. 2 shophouses 4 spas. The customers from the private residence area must be very supportive for tips to be quoted at this rate. Good to know ha***'s branch has renovated and brought in many syt.

What's worst? A price to every little shit adding up to almost 5-6B/session or 2B tip without 5G roaming. Lol
TBH, This whole stretch can skip...the price u pay here can get FJ elsewhere with left over change in pocket...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1