The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2013, 05:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Not been to Phuket 2 years (last with my squeeze)
Haven't been to Phuket for 30 years.............. leaving in 2 hours to 6 see 6 see......
Old 09-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Haven't been to Phuket for 30 years.............. leaving in 2 hours to 6 see 6 see......
30 years ago LT rate must have only costed THB300.

Hahaha have fun man!

Maybe next week is my turn to go Phuket.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
hongster18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSnake View Post
Your signature sounds familiar..... Water Snake.
Can't blame me bro. I'm a huge Metal Gear fanboy. lol...
Old 10-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Happy Snake year to all patong bros

MV not related to phuket but funny nonetheless, cheers.

Old 11-02-2013, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongster18 View Post
But bro! How about FBI and that pub where all the girls dress like japanese schoolgirls? Any club intro? Like i said in earlier post, heading there with 3 of my boys during Songkran.
FBI dun waste time all old FL. Unless you like MILF. But why MILF where there is lots of SYT. I would reccomend that you try the bar below the new tiger. If Gogo you may try Suzy wong or rock hard. Sometime do have good qty gals.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
If Gogo you may try Suzy wong or rock hard. Sometime do have good qty gals.
Rapier, Linol -thanks, appreciate kind replies. HKT is very accessible, barely 1hr++ with many daily flights ex Sg. In my previous visits (minus my date), I usually ended up at Rock Hard. Quite a selection, with gals switching to diff pole tables. Location's great, as it's just next to main stretch. Just never got around to do Hollywood club or similar, had impression that action starts in wee hours.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:22 AM
Samster

rapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Rapier, Linol -thanks, appreciate kind replies. HKT is very accessible, barely 1hr++ with many daily flights ex Sg. In my previous visits (minus my date), I usually ended up at Rock Hard. Quite a selection, with gals switching to diff pole tables. Location's great, as it's just next to main stretch. Just never got around to do Hollywood club or similar, had impression that action starts in wee hours.
Take note, saw it at phuket forum for ang mao that Rock Hard does not open for afternoon session already. In fact the quality of the ladies has drop alot.
Old 13-02-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

really miss phuket after my last yr trip to there...

fun place, especially hollywood...
Old 13-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Perhaps missing the point about Phuket???

IMHO, in my VERY HUMBLE opinion, I think that most guys coming over to Phuket is missing the whole point about going there/thinking that this is just a pure sex destination.

To me, Phuket is much more than that and the mongering scene is only a tiny fraction of the whole gamut of attractions/delights there. Patong is great, yes, but it is actually the worst area of Phuket as far as it being dirty, gaudy and rather unsafe.

I prefer to only make the occasional visit to Patong whilst in Phuket - mainly to "re-stock" my supply of companionship, but then spend more time enjoying the many more delights of this wonderful island; swimming, snorkeling, golfing, dining and even shopping at the various malls, shops and of course at "SuperCheap!" Limiting my visits to Patong gives me more time to do other enjoyable pursuits with my companion for the visit cause if all I wanted to do is bonk, there are a lot of other places which is way cheaper, with better quality/quantity and easier/more convenient to get to.

Like I said, just my very humble opinion which I thought worthwhile to express, to give bros here some food for thought. Please just ignore if you don't agree/subscribe to. THANKS!

SEAJ
Old 13-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

Re: Perhaps missing the point about Phuket???

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
IMHO, in my VERY HUMBLE opinion, I think that most guys coming over to Phuket is missing the whole point about going there/thinking that this is just a pure sex destination.

To me, Phuket is much more than that and the mongering scene is only a tiny fraction of the whole gamut of attractions/delights there. Patong is great, yes, but it is actually the worst area of Phuket as far as it being dirty, gaudy and rather unsafe.

I prefer to only make the occasional visit to Patong whilst in Phuket - mainly to "re-stock" my supply of companionship, but then spend more time enjoying the many more delights of this wonderful island; swimming, snorkeling, golfing, dining and even shopping at the various malls, shops and of course at "SuperCheap!" Limiting my visits to Patong gives me more time to do other enjoyable pursuits with my companion for the visit cause if all I wanted to do is bonk, there are a lot of other places which is way cheaper, with better quality/quantity and easier/more convenient to get to.

Like I said, just my very humble opinion which I thought worthwhile to express, to give bros here some food for thought. Please just ignore if you don't agree/subscribe to. THANKS!

SEAJ
Totally agreed.. there is lots of nice beaches or view point around phuket to be with companionship
Old 13-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Perhaps missing the point about Phuket???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
...lots of nice beaches or view point around phuket to be with companionship
Couple of times, I missed totally Bangla/Patong stretch with my squeeze in some resorts. Last was a cozy boutiquish resort Boomerang, up on some hill overlooking the bay (forgot name). Drove around the island, and only ended up in Juncylon (besides the spanking mall near Phuket town -Central?).

Also once did a morning walkabout in Phuket town, touristy bit on old sino houses etc.
Old 14-02-2013, 02:37 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Phuket

Quote:
Also once did a morning walkabout in Phuket town, touristy bit on old sino houses etc.
Very hard for me to get up before 12pm when vacationing in Thailand.
Old 14-02-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster (B)

Danok/Hatyai, Phuket, Bangkok (14-21/02/13)

Will be travelling to Danok/Hatyai, Phuket, Bangkok from 14-21/02/13.

Any bros who wish to cheong together feel free to PM, call or WhatsApp me.

Mobile: +66-865978972 (Call only) / +86-13428462464 (WhatsApp only)
Old 14-02-2013, 04:49 AM
Samster

Re: Phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Very hard for me to get up before 12pm when vacationing in Thailand.
You mean, you get a very hard-on hehe
Old 16-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bobbylbk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

taking cruise to phuket n will landed there at tuesday ,1st timer over there,wonder wt can be done over few hrs landing around the beach area,any bros can enlight me thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1