The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Wow wow wow. Dear ladyboy cock lovers, you are in for a treat this time! Three pre-ops with cocks that can harden and ejaculate are in H79 already.

8 inch SMILE
7 inch ANGIE
5 inch AMY
Old 02-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
foxman609 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Wow wow wow. Dear ladyboy cock lovers, you are in for a treat this time! Three pre-ops with cocks that can harden and ejaculate are in H79 already.

8 inch SMILE
7 inch ANGIE
5 inch AMY
Nice, anybody have prior FR on Smile?
Old 02-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post

8 inch SMILE
7 inch ANGIE
5 inch AMY
Wa bro, you go down test drive Liao ah

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 02-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
buttholesurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Any info what Smile and Angie is wearing today. I'm nearby maybe wanna try
Old 02-03-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
buttholesurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Any idea what angie or smile is wearing?
Old 02-03-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro

Im going later.
what is smile or angie wearing today

Thx
Old 04-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Btbs8951 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down last night around 11pm. Reached the gate, surprisingly no crowd and there are more than 10 lbs inside the unit. Actually saw a few lookers but suddenly got one lb at the gate intro herself as Angie. Well, after seeing some reviews on her decided to try her haha. She opened the gate for me and led me up. She was wearing a blue blouse and black shorts. Once in the cubicle, we started to strip and my word, she really strip damn fast lor, I was just taking off my jeans and she was standing stark naked in front of me already!! While waiting for me to strip, she asked me if I know her and I told her I had heard of her name being mentioned before. She went on to ask what are the comments on her and I told her everyone say your service good. She seems very happy to hear that haha.
Once I'm done stripping, we started to French passionately and I started to stroke her dick. Her tool erects very easily and was rock hard in a minute. We compared our tools and agreed that hers is longer while mine is thicker lol... She asked me to lie down and gave me a catbath from my ears down to bbbj and balls sucking. After blowing me a while I signaled her to switch to 69 and we blew each other's tool.
She asked me if she can fuck me and I agreed. I asked her if she got any good friend that can suck me off while she fucks me but she say her good friend already went back. She don't seem to trust this batch of lbs as she says that they might gossip about her giving bbbj and so on.... So no choice la, just let her top me and see how haha. She placed the pillow below my back and applied ky on my AH and her tool. She slowly inserted her tool in me and the feeling was pain initially but gets better after every thrust by her. By now she was fucking me and we were frenching at the same time. After a few minutes, I asked her for doggy and she agreed. I got onto my fours and she started to enter me from behind..., seems like doggy feeling is more shiok!! After a while I arched back to French her while she was fucking me ferociously. She asked me if I want her to cum and I was like.., up to you ma haha. I think she was expecting me to cim her lol... (I'm not into that yet!!)
I told her to bbbj me till I cim and she asked me for tips. I assured her her that I'll give her and she started her bbbj alternating with balls sucking. I released all my ammunition into her mouth with some spilling onto her chin and neck.
Overall her service is good, very willing to please and totally no rush at all coz I spent at least 30 minutes with her. Damage is $50 which is very reasonable imo for all the services provided. Only thing is there are better looking ones in the house and I most likely will try them out haha. Actually after being topped by her, I feel that I can take a bigger tool.., if smile is available next time I'll probably try her to see how it feels lol.. On my way out, got one small size petite lb wearing white was calling out to me to give her my phone number and she will let me fuck her for free!! Haha.., looks like she will be my next target😜
Old 04-03-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sorakunbaka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just decided to recce the place. No crowd currently and more than 10 ladyboys at H79. I'd take one but my Vitamin M very low now. Prolly might go next week.
Old 05-03-2016, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RogueArcher is Cool - loads of Potential

Halu everyone.. Im new here
Old 05-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HornyFreakzzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any good report today ??
Old 06-03-2016, 02:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went down last night around 2am. H79 door closed. Very quiet. So proceed to Lorong 16. Saw about 6 Chinese local LBs. All post-op according to one Aunty LB. About 4 Thai LBs hanging in the middle section of Lor 16. None attracted me. So said good night to them.
Old 06-03-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
imamiah is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampard View Post
Went down last night around 2am. H79 door closed. Very quiet. So proceed to Lorong 16. Saw about 6 Chinese local LBs. All post-op according to one Aunty LB. About 4 Thai LBs hanging in the middle section of Lor 16. None attracted me. So said good night to them.
Bro, they coose at 1230pm-ish
Old 06-03-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
imamiah is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by imamiah View Post
Bro, they coose at 1230pm-ish

I meant 1230am-ish
Pai seh
Old 06-03-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had my second time with SMILE. Her face is pretty and her personality is gentle. Body is lean with the right curves, looks like a body belonging to a sports girl. You will certainly love it. Her face, body and personality is all feminine. However, hidden under those panties is a thick huge cock. It ejaculates sweet semen as well.

In the cubicle, we had a nice hug because we really miss each other. Then we quickly strip to nude and continue hugging and french kissing. Our body pressed together and we could feel each other's cock touching one another and erecting together. How lovely. I kneel to serve her tits. Nibbling her nipples made her moan softly. I kissed downwards to her navel then finally to her glorious penis. It is so beautifully thick and strong that I took a long look at it. So adorable, I kissed it many times. I notice I have to take extra effort to stretch my mouth wider in order to put it in. Felt really good because it fills my mouth completely. Enjoyed every moment.

She prefer to lie on the bed while I serve her. To pleasure my princess better, I lick her balls and groin area. She loves it and moan loudly like a girl. I stopped and ask her whether she likes. Her eyes were close and still in an ecstasy for a while before she replied yes and push my head down to continue. She stopped me and positioned me and herself to do 69. Nice BBBJ. I could feel her heating up to ejaculation soon so I ask her where she wants to cum. She say my mouth and additionally request that I swallow. I willingly accepted.

With me lying on the bed, she dominantly put her cock over my face and jerked off. I was licking her cock head and my fingers were caressing her balls and groin, trying all ways to induce ejaculation sooner. So much anticipation. She reached the point of no return and shaft her cock in my mouth. I was scared because with her cock gagging my mouth, I could be choked if her ejaculation is strong. But her semen merely flows out. That warmness could be felt on my tongue. I savour it for a moment and let Smile look at how much I appreciate her sperm by playing it with my tongue. Then I gulped it. It really tasted sweet like a light honey.

Next was me having BBBJ and fucking her in doggy and missionary. Her body looks really spectacular when fucking. After I cum, we clean ourselves and then had a long moment of tight cuddle in nudity.

Will return to her definitely.
Old 07-03-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by imamiah View Post
I meant 1230am-ish
Pai seh
Thank you bro Imamiah. Wow, now close so early ah? I remembered they use to close around 4am or 4.30am last time. My friends and I use to drive down and check out the chics after party around 2am. Maybe because of the police post nearby.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1