The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
So till this moment, its still not possible to track a person using her Vn mobile number if she is using prepaid cards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
For advice - Is it possible to find the person given the VN handphone number?
Yes anyone with a switch on mobile phone, it is possible to know his/her location.

But when a normal person goes to the telco operator to request for his/her friend location, the operator will ask him/her go n f spider.
Old 16-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboo View Post
chào. anh có thể được không anh có thể giới thiệu cho tôi người Viet dạy tôi tập nói tiếng Viet? học online từ điển chậm và không biết phát âm. joo chiat giáo viên không thích hợp. anh giúp đỡ ai thấy rõ.
toi muon hoc thay nói chuyện về bạn đàn bà. xin loi. cam on.
chào. anh có thể được không anh có thể giới thiệu cho tôi người Viet dạy tôi tập nói tiếng Viet?= can u introduce vietnamese teach me vietnamese

học online từ điển chậm và không biết phát âm.=study online is veryslow and also dont know how to pronounciation

joo chiat giáo viên không thích hợp= the teacher at yahoo chat not ok

anh giúp đỡ ai thấy rõ.= ????

toi muon hoc thay nói chuyện về bạn đàn bà. xin loi. cam on =I want to study and speak with female friends..sorry. thank you.

WTF....you know vietnamese already but still ask us to introduce you teacher...trying to poke fun at us?? go to hell...
Du Ma...mày biết tiếng việt rồi nhưng vẫn hỏi bọn tao để làm giáo viên cho mày ... đang cố biến bọn tao thành trò cười hả ? Quái quỉ

Last edited by Sha_Gua75; 16-02-2007 at 10:44 AM.
Old 16-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 22
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

So will you continue on your life story? Quite curious how you end up with your current wife when ..........

Quote:
not really FR la bro. Just sharing real life experience with other bros here
Old 16-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Today in VN is their Chinese New Year Eve when they eat Dinner....alittle bit different from Normal...
Old 16-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
So will you continue on your life story? Quite curious how you end up with your current wife when ..........
hahhaha... i choose my wife over that rich lady. That rich lady has temper of normal spolit singaporean gals. We can even argue on yahoo messanger.... damm...
Old 16-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
aboo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
chao anh. anh viet tieng viet rat tot .lam sao chi anh duoc. anh don cho vui phai khong?
Serious leh, not pulling your leg. I'm looking for help from the resident experts here. Maybe someone can recommend a VN national in Singapore for 1 to 1 tuition in conversational VN language. There's someone in southern VN that I want to talk to but she doesn't speak English.
It took more than 1/2 hr to string those few ungrammatical words together using vdict and I have no idea about the real pronunciation. Informal lessons from bargirls didnt work for me. Can anyone help with recommendations?

p.s. looks like the guys who zapped me are the ones having fun.
Old 16-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
hahhaha... i choose my wife over that rich lady. That rich lady has temper of normal spolit singaporean gals. We can even argue on yahoo messanger.... damm...

Bro, is a wise choice!...... Choosing a vn gal that hv the attributes of sporean gal is as good as marrying a sporean gal.

I wish those sporean men that hv sporean wives all the best in their marriages! I believe that marrying a sporean gal is a challenge in life, becos u r carrying a timebomb.........
Old 16-02-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
WTF....you know vietnamese already but still ask us to introduce you teacher...trying to poke fun at us?? go to hell...
Du Ma...mày biết tiếng việt rồi nhưng vẫn hỏi bọn tao để làm giáo viên cho mày ... đang cố biến bọn tao thành tṛ cười hả ? Quái quỉ
Cool down lar bro. Anyone, even those who don't know the language can do cut and paste gongfu with online dictionaries. When you were first learning the language, you've seen the blank looks from native speakers when you talk to them right? Because you mispronounce the words and tones so they dont understand what you're saying. At that time, didn't you wish you knew how the language really sounds so you can speak it correctly?
You guys seem to be experts in Vietnamese matters so was it a mistake to ask you for help?
Old 16-02-2007, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 22
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

After reading all the postings in this thread, my conclusion is vietnamese are similar to the PRC.

I still remember that more than 10 years ago when my parents went back to their village they have to spend thousand of dollars in angpow and dinners to all the villagers. I cannot understand why they need to do that.

In fact I alway think my parents are very stingy -- they refuse to send back money to their brothers, sister and the like whenever they write to my parents listing all their difficulties and financial woes they faced in the villages and asking for financial support. My parents only send to their brothers and sisters (uncles and aunties excluded) during the CNY and only about SGD50 per person.

All along I thought Vietnamese will be different -- they would not bother with their families back home -- this is what the matchmaking agencies told me
Old 16-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboo View Post
Cool down lar bro. Anyone, even those who don't know the language can do cut and paste gongfu with online dictionaries. When you were first learning the language, you've seen the blank looks from native speakers when you talk to them right? Because you mispronounce the words and tones so they dont understand what you're saying. At that time, didn't you wish you knew how the language really sounds so you can speak it correctly?
You guys seem to be experts in Vietnamese matters so was it a mistake to ask you for help?
Bro, no worries. Its just the way the question asked wasn't too suitable. You asked in Vietnamese language, and even wrote with Viet key, so its very unsuitable for you to ask others for help in vietnamese language. Viet key is used only by people who knows the language very well.

BTW, we have never proclaim ourselves to be experts in Vietnamese matters. What made you come to the conclusion? Since you wrote in Viet Key, i think you should be the vietnam expert
Old 16-02-2007, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, no worries. Its just the way the question asked wasn't too suitable.
I'm sorry to get everyone worked up over this. Won't happen again.
Old 16-02-2007, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
Bro, is a wise choice!...... Choosing a vn gal that hv the attributes of sporean gal is as good as marrying a sporean gal.
I wish those sporean men that hv sporean wives all the best in their marriages! I believe that marrying a sporean gal is a challenge in life, becos u r carrying a timebomb.........
I have heard many singaporean ladies say before that singapore man are supposed to cook, wash and iron for them. Too much pride!! I supposed why there are 1 in 4 singaporean man marrying foreigner wife. I am sure this trend will continue
Old 16-02-2007, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
All along I thought Vietnamese will be different -- they would not bother with their families back home -- this is what the matchmaking agencies told me
Like i mentioned earlier, how much does the agencies know about vietnamese families? They got the vn gals thru the vietnamese agent.
Old 16-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

Vietnamese gals are caring and tends to listen to the man (IMHO)
Bro, anh met one whereby i listen to her Always me apologised either i wrong or she wrong... U wan i can intro u to her....
Old 16-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I have heard many singaporean ladies say before that singapore man are supposed to cook, wash and iron for them. Too much pride!! I supposed why there are 1 in 4 singaporean man marrying foreigner wife. I am sure this trend will continue
Weren't they the ones who always talk about Nan Nu Ping Deng thingy.... How come now start to say we guys should do all those household chores...?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1