The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2005, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefuso
I tink tis is the most pervert tings tat i have done...it happen a few yrs ago..my wife's fren came to our place for a visit..actually, i have a liking for her as she's quite pretty looking and firm, busty breast after chatting for a while, we decided to go for a swim as we had agreed upon in the first place...after swimming for a while, we all came up and rest and tcss again...later she wanted to try the sauna facilities in our condo, so i volunteer to look aft their bags for them while they sauna..

aft they are gone, i go to the men's toilet and peep into her bag...i found her panties wif pantyliner still attached to it...smell hard at it and find it quite nice (it jus minor discharge)...then i pcc into her pantyliner while wif image of her naked in my mind...then i walk out of the toilet...

then we proceed to shower...after tat i pretend to ask my wife how's the woman toilet as compared to guys (we just moved in)...she says quite nice as it is still new..then i ask her whether they wear clothings in the bathroom or walk out naked of the bathroom and wear from there...she told me she wear inside the bathroom but her fren walk out naked and wear from there...in other words, she wear a pantyliner tat i just pcc on it!!! the tot of my sperms sticking directly to her pussy really turns me on...

tat nite, i fucked my wife hard but wif her in my mind and i explode inside my wife pussy and imagine of exploding into her pussy...till today, she still comes to my place and sometimes stay overnight at our house...i still fantasize her and wonder if ever get the chance of bonking her raw???

not doubting the credibility here, but I thought girls on their period, don't go for swims. if so happen while swimming got trail of blood in the pool, damned er xin ler...
Old 13-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgfreak
not doubting the credibility here, but I thought girls on their period, don't go for swims. if so happen while swimming got trail of blood in the pool, damned er xin ler...
read carefully
a pantyliner and not a pad?
Old 13-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Samster

cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79
read carefully
a pantyliner and not a pad?
er... sorry, I thought they are the same?
care to tell the difference between the two??
Old 14-12-2005, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 20
nobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
there is a diff lor.. pantyliner is like after the course den use de.. cos sometime its not really finish lor.. will leak out some or abit.. haha.. tats wat i learn from my pass gf.. didn't ya gf told u or u nv ask..
Old 14-12-2005, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
suckcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, did you know the menstrual cycle? Blood wont flow out when a girl is in swimming pool submerging in water..
Old 14-12-2005, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hunkyforever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyid
there is a diff lor.. pantyliner is like after the course den use de.. cos sometime its not really finish lor.. will leak out some or abit.. haha.. tats wat i learn from my pass gf.. didn't ya gf told u or u nv ask..
Not only that, some gals wear pantyliner 24/7 because they like to keep their pussy dry... Cos as u guys know, pussy are most of the time moist.. and of cos pads are been used when they lai ang.....
Old 14-12-2005, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
squirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckcock
Bro, did you know the menstrual cycle? Blood wont flow out when a girl is in swimming pool submerging in water..
not true. Blood will flow out into the water. That's why when baptising, there is a choice of submerging in water or sprinkling with water. Some gals choose sprinkling becos they are having their periods.
Old 14-12-2005, 02:08 AM
Samster

nobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkyforever
Not only that, some gals wear pantyliner 24/7 because they like to keep their pussy dry... Cos as u guys know, pussy are most of the time moist.. and of cos pads are been used when they lai ang.....
ya tats juz some of them lor.. or u r a gal too n tell of ya own..? from wat i noe they dun wear pantyliner 24/7 a week.. hehe.. easy aHh..
Old 14-12-2005, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

they can use tampon right?
Old 14-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckcock

er... I have to admit I am not 100% sure about this ting, but I know enough to know I got a fren who swims a lot, and on occasion dun wanna swim because she says it's that time of the month.
Old 14-12-2005, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
kefuso is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Bro, pads are meant to be worn when gals have menses...pantyliner are meant to be worn when they have minor discharge and not menses cos they are smaller and thinner...

Even gals wif menses can go swimming wif tampons..Anyway, tis is a true story and up my pts if u like it
Old 15-12-2005, 01:31 AM
Samster

yes agree with u but can up yr points as for nw.. haha
Old 15-12-2005, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

i still think reading its reading this thread
Old 15-12-2005, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
Harrier24B is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarrier24B is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarrier24B is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I got a fren who swims a lot, and on occasion dun wanna swim because she says it's that time of the month.
During swimming, the menses will NOT leak out as long as she is submerged in water BUT when she gets out, the menses will flow and hence cause a mess.

Old 15-12-2005, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 21
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

in that case, dun waste the blood....
ask the blood bank to stand-by at all the swimming pools and collect blood
since sillypore is always lack blood...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1