The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 18-03-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Mellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahyew View Post
sure, will update if anything interesting happens. now trying my luck with a colleague. =)
Looking forward to this
Old 18-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Bloomybird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeml69 View Post
I booked an overseas chalet with e intention of having a hot weekend with my gf but she last min couldn't made it! So I asked a female colleague, who I was eyeing, whether she was interested and surprisingly not only she agreed, she even asked another of her friend along! In e end, thanks to her, I not only ended up fucking both of them individually and even experienced my first 3P session!
Wa so lucky!!
Old 18-03-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Nogle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
Looking forward to this
Looking forward too
Old 03-04-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoai94 View Post
1. I was the bridesmaid, he was the best man (my virgin and one month later we were together)
2. tipsy 3some with my neighbour and his friend (best fuck ever)
3. 2 of my secondary school whom i had a crush on back then (separately and no one else knows to this day)
4. my childhood friend (we met up after we both were single... were just talking but one thing led to another and....)

the rest not really never thought of....
I didn't know that you have such an interesting encounter before. 8)

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 05-04-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Freacher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread, thanks all who shared
Old 05-04-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
DiscoEra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
Looking forward to this
Same here too
Old 06-04-2017, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Suregone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoEra View Post
Same here too
Same here also 6 62
Old 06-04-2017, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Theout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomybird View Post
Wa so lucky!!
Indeed very lucky
Old 04-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Heavy set mutual friend got horny one night and asked me out for supper.. DIdn't know she was feeling horny. Was free and hungry, so I went

End up watching movie, she got cold so snuggled up to me, then whispered to me. "I swallow"

Damned, Went to her room, She had a bah bah bod and smallish tits. But her bbbj was awesome and she really swallowed!

First shot in mouth, 2nd shot in pussy (She was on pill). Became an occasional FB for awhile after that.
Old 04-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A123456789 View Post
it was 2am more than 6 years ago, that I saw a late 40s milf crying at my carpark. after I park my car, I found at the stone table crying with very short white shorts and white t-shirt. a cupper though... she has very nice legs and butt cheek, but face complexion abit rough, but still a looker.

we chat over her domestic problem and I encourage her to stand up and be positive. turn out she's one of my neighbor. And not long when she end up blowing me at the staircase. end with a CIM and she swallow. best part...she even thank me!

subsequent and till today, we act blur when are in the lift with our family. we nv had a chance to be alone in the lift till today.

now she's in her 50s, face wrinkle, but still skimpy dressing....oh...I am 20 years her junior

Does she look like this now? LOL I know it turns some of u on. This ah mah even CIM and wipe of with tissue later!!!

Download this Lao Ah Mah bbbj --> HERE
Old 04-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
happywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find better

was in an ice-cream queue, when i heard a "pssst ..."
came from a table of girls. went over and they said one of them tot i was cute. hung out with them a bit and ended up popping that sweet girl's cherry before she went overseas for uni.

ex-colleague. disembarked and realized we were on the same flight. and as u guessed it - same hotel. shared a ride. after the second dinner, she called and asked if i wanted to come up to her room.

in a conference far away. was wondering who the sophisticated Asian woman was as we were the minority. plucked up the courage to chat. she was from that country but from an adjacent city. hinted she wondered if a restaurant round the corner would live up to the reviews. check out the food, wine and her.

beautiful memories
Old 07-05-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Continued from another thread previously.

Recently had a double BBBJ with both my fiancee cousin.. secretly of course! One is taking N levels one is a poly freshman.

Former neighbour's maid who wanted to appease due to her inconsiderate acts when grooming the owner's dogs
Old 07-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Ironmaiden2k is Cool - loads of Potential
My shocked face

I finally found out why men like to look at washerwoman hips and retire to their dens.

Old 07-05-2017, 07:00 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Does she look like this now? LOL I know it turns some of u on. This ah mah even CIM and wipe of with tissue later!!!

Download this Lao Ah Mah bbbj --> HERE
kao wtf man.... sibei disgusting lor
Old 13-05-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

This one was totally unexpected. I went to a regular 抓根 lady for my weekly therapy to keep my tool in good health despite my advance age. It is important to keep the tool strong and healthy as otherwise it will age prematurely.

She was average in look and quite professional and we got on well after several sessions. Every time it was bring to a high and never came, and it hurts after each therapy due to the stretching, bending and rubbing. Then as we get to know each other better, she would comment that I have the look that she always wanted in a man. She is a divorcee with a young kid and I would imagine she would have her needs too. Slowly my hands started to misbehave. At first she resisted and swung my hands away but not for long she started to let me be and enjoyed my returning favor by touching her breasts and stroking her wet pussy. One would know if The girls are really resisting just by touching their pussies if wet even though their mouths resisted.

Not for long that I was surprised during the therapy she had my tool in her mouth while her bottom was wet like a waterfall, leaking juices on her thighs. From passive, she became proactive and super horny in the massage bed. I was naked but not her so I took her clothes off in no time and started foreplayng on the massage bed. When the moment of insertion came, it was so natural and during the heat of the moment, we did it raw. We trusted each other as you might say that was foolish but most experienced guys would know that was when small head governs the big head. We played for almost 2 hours in different positions as she said she had been "dry" for a long time, and shot about 3 times into her pussy. She was so proud about my tool which she nurtured so well was repaying her in the best possible way...going inside her super stiff and to pleasure herself raw!

After couple more weeks of therapy, she went back to China and I didn't hear from her until suddenly 3 months later via a wechat message, that she was pregnant !!! First thing came to my mind was that it must be a big bullshit but she never asked for anything, just to let me know that she went for abortion in China and thought I should know, since I was the "father" of the child. To date I still have my doubt if she was for real because when we did it, she said she just completed her mentrual cycle and should be her safe period and that was why she allowed me to enter raw. Anyway, we still keep in touch via wechat once in a while but thought of sharing an exceptional experience that I never think would happened. But again, not sure if she has been honest but she never asks for anything even now.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1