The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Seems like there may be someone new joining her soon. Mixed feelings about it. The place is great having all to yourself, but sharing you will definitely be able to hear next room
Ya, not too sure about this. The layout of the place is tight, but it feels pleasant with just one person working. If another joins, then everyone will feel in very close proximity of each other. Other sounds, other movements will be felt.

I know some guys relish the addition for more play options. But unfortunately I'm not into tarma. And I prefer the privacy of space, while enjoying the intense intimacy of two people lost in their own ecstasy.

But I know it's business
Old 14-02-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Psyduckkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPsyduckkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Swimming coach
The amount of juice coming out of her is mad! MM and MX my top choices! Revisited her yesterday again.

All my money gone to MM and MX. Anyone please share Cheryl contact!! I miss Jenny too
Old 15-02-2022, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Seems like there may be someone new joining her soon. Mixed feelings about it. The place is great having all to yourself, but sharing you will definitely be able to hear next room
Hope her new partner is Joanne. Miss that syt!
Old 15-02-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Hope her new partner is Joanne. Miss that syt!
Totally wished that too. But I think Joanne still in China. We just wished each other 情人节快乐 yesterday and she didn't mentioned anything. The other babe I like back is Jenny!! Woohoo!!

Last year was the best cos all of them were here at the same time.

Anyway, hope is good. In the meantime, MM is really getting to be the bestest of the lot now. Yumz!!!
Old 16-02-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 4
Apron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Managed to book an appointment with MM recently.

The location is discrete, environment wise I felt the place is a little cramp, still ok since she is working alone now. She mentioned that there will be another ML joining soon, hope it's someone as good as her.

I was offered a range of services, I chose BBBJ without AR all these since I wasn't in the mood for it.

Not a looker, but won't reject. Service top-notch, heck, MM literally sucked me dry. Her mouth is just like a vacuum . Catbath me back & front from top to bottom, BJ from the massage bed to the sofa and asked me to maintain eyes contact with her while she is on her knees. The stereo sound effect and the seductive eyes contact

When I told MM I was about to cum, she increased her BJ pace and I blasted my load into her mouth. After I cummed, MM continued to suck every drip out before using warm water to suck my rod, quite a pleasant post-cum feeling. I haven't had such satisfying BJ for a long time.

Out in around 30 mins. I would say worth every penny if you are after quality rather than quantity.
Old 16-02-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
netmeairways is a glorious beacon of lightnetmeairways is a glorious beacon of lightnetmeairways is a glorious beacon of lightnetmeairways is a glorious beacon of lightnetmeairways is a glorious beacon of light

any kind bro can share C's contact?

lost contact with her since jalan besar days
Old 17-02-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12032 / Power: 60
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
No need for introductions. She isn’t new and many bros have visited her before. But still came across a couple of threads looking for squirter MM. Those interested can WhatsApp (8589 5597).
Old 17-02-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Read for contact
Think he's looking for Cheryl's contact.
Old 18-02-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share.
Old 18-02-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
Montagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMontagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Likewise... Deleted my wc last time so lost her ctc. Lmk if you manage to find her ctc again bro, TIA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netmeairways View Post
any kind bro can share C's contact?

lost contact with her since jalan besar days
Old 18-02-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Had a sexxion with MM today.
it was a W.a.P. Xperience!
yes.. as In the w.a.p song by cardi B

why W ? it was ₩et and Wild. play in the massage bed, the sofa and then at the 2 seater sofa in the living room... and the floor was wet wet Wet!
wild? need I say more? lots of sucking my balls, ass, kissing..nipples....

A? as in ASS! she told me to sit on the sofa, legs up cause she wanna lick my ass!
I don't know how much time she spent licking my ass. she has turn into a ass freak!
she likes it when u finger her now...but gently and just about 1.5cm

P? here for the pussy, right? kiss it, eat it, slap it, use a toy....and she squirt like a freak in heat! that's why da floor is WET!! The last session, had her pee on me, this time NO!

I guess me and the rest of you out there has made her Up Her Sex Services!
she said in Chinese ( with a cheeky grin) that I'm too perverted! I'm a bad guy!

I guess I'll will be back for MORE!
Old 19-02-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 22
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute

anyone knows what time does MM work? WA her at 11am-12pm to book an afternoon slot but no reply from her.
Old 19-02-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdelta View Post
anyone knows what time does MM work? WA her at 11am-12pm to book an afternoon slot but no reply from her.
Usually she starts work at 12pm or 12.30pm onwards.
Old 19-02-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ShuaiXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This MM is mimi?
Old 19-02-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Had a sexxion with MM today.
it was a W.a.P. Xperience!
yes.. as In the w.a.p song by cardi B

why W ? it was ₩et and Wild. play in the massage bed, the sofa and then at the 2 seater sofa in the living room... and the floor was wet wet Wet!
wild? need I say more? lots of sucking my balls, ass, kissing..nipples....

A? as in ASS! she told me to sit on the sofa, legs up cause she wanna lick my ass!
I don't know how much time she spent licking my ass. she has turn into a ass freak!
she likes it when u finger her now...but gently and just about 1.5cm

P? here for the pussy, right? kiss it, eat it, slap it, use a toy....and she squirt like a freak in heat! that's why da floor is WET!! The last session, had her pee on me, this time NO!

I guess me and the rest of you out there has made her Up Her Sex Services!
she said in Chinese ( with a cheeky grin) that I'm too perverted! I'm a bad guy!

I guess I'll will be back for MORE!
Bro,

Her squirt taste plain or abit salty ?

Oh yes, I love girls that can squirt man !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1