The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 836 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2917 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paramount KTV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Paramount has more VN songs compared to RS
a ktv pub some where in JC has more vn songs than para
Old 23-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 17
mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Compare with RS, I think both of them same run down

Paramount package is cheaper than RS
I have to agree... if you are there... for sure not for the KTV system and the songs are outdated.

www.nothingbettertodo.net
All about NIGHTLIFE in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia.

FR on our Vietnam trips can be found at www.nothingbettertodo.net under Entertainment.

My Thread - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=256763
Old 23-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Compare with RS, I think both of them same run down

Paramount package is cheaper than RS
I agree that the package is cheaper than RS but per Jug is very exp.

More VN songs compared to RS, this i agree as some songs i can find at Para but
not RS. But I dont know how to sing VN songs and only listen, if compare English and other songs
Para really outdated.

Para rooms are bigger than RS. But to choose between para and RS, my friends and I
still prefer RS
Old 24-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1375 / Power: 19
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdamx5 View Post
I have to agree... if you are there... for sure not for the KTV system and the songs are outdated.
cantonese songs all gone!!
Old 24-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1375 / Power: 19
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Sorry my mistake, i mention KS is wrong, should be RS
hi bro, can advise where is RS?
any smallest room for 2 person?
can advise the charges thanks
Old 25-11-2012, 08:54 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

went HH yesterday... waste of time.
many vb cmi
Old 25-11-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
went HH yesterday... waste of time.
many vb cmi
I thou your gang said that place very good, etc???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 25-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
I thou your gang said that place very good, etc???
maybe its SH then got nicer vb... its just i unlucky to go on a wrong day HH ba
Old 25-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe its SH then got nicer vb... its just i unlucky to go on a wrong day HH ba
Can go again next week?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 25-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can go again next week?
next week saturday will come out again... but may not come here for HH. Lower lorong side will be better. with limited timing, I will plan for ks session or hai muoi bon 1st
Old 11-12-2012, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
next week saturday will come out again... but may not come here for HH. Lower lorong side will be better. with limited timing, I will plan for ks session or hai muoi bon 1st
Bro,

You go for the budget bonk ? Rooms clean or not ? A lot of foreign talent there
Old 11-12-2012, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Bro,

You go for the budget bonk ? Rooms clean or not ? A lot of foreign talent there
some room clean some room not
Old 11-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

the conditions of some of the rms remind me of th ... minus the fun & action.
Old 17-12-2012, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cleanliness of the rooms can adjust to but sometimes even if you've not finished your business the housekeeping knock your door after about 15 minutes :-)
Old 05-03-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to bring up this old thread,

Does any bro here frequent Paramount music lounge/ktv at Geylang nowadays?

Last Monday I happen to pass by the area and while I was walking along the main street passing by Paramount ktv, a bespectacled guy opened the door for a lady to come out.

The lady seems to be a PRC in her early to mid 30s, not very tall, shoulder length dyed hair, wearing an orange t shirt and shorts. Does not seem like she is working there because of the way she dressed, very casual. And she came out of the ktv at around 9pm, which I thought should be the working time for girls there.

These are not the main points, her boobs are incredibly BIG! Easily a double DD cup or F/G cup!!!

The guy was telling her she could get a taxi in front of the ktv as there are many taxis traveling on the road. Indeed less than 1 min, she hopped on to a brown SMRT taxi. She sat at the front passenger seat, I wonder if the driver can pay attention to the road.

Any bros here happen to know any news or info of this lady?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1