The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2009, 04:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

no problem mate.
Do it for your daughter!
She deserve to have a complete family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidtoh View Post
Thanks Bro Big Sexy

your reply has woken me up somehow, still got problems, but willing to try other options for the sake of daughter. Only thing is, the road ahead is tough, but willing to try to reconcile after reading your words. Thanks again bro.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

dear DavidTOH
maybe you're the same person i know... 4years diff bed, 7 year old daughter.

RECONCILE. There are ways to spice up your love life and rekindle the love again - If You Want To.

My friend's problem is VERY similar to yours but he says He has tried all means, and its his wife thats sort of rejecting him. I recalled her mentioned one time that She asked for a massage down her back and he took 5mins of it, massaged and walked out of room.

To me, THAT was a clear signal that we 'wants' it. If i was him, I would have given her a proper massage down her back to her waist, and bum.. the rest you have to imagine yourself
Old 06-12-2009, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by netrot View Post
hi big sexy

Need ur advice, i marry at 2000 .. 2002 marriage broke down.. Wife apply ppo against me.. after that she moved back to her mom house... i never contact her since then.. cos of PPO
Now 2009 .. its been 6 -7 yrs .. i need to divorce her.. but she has a kid but its not mine... we owe a flat..i paid the HDB maintence solely..

Any good lawyer to recomend cos want to get it done & over...

thank you in advance...
This one is interesting ...
Seperated 7years, child not yours, Flat you pay.

In my opinion, you can divorce but as for HDB, it has to be 50-50. Whatever you've paid goes back to your account. If you have proof child is not yours, then no need to pay child maintenance. Regarding alimony to wife, you MIGHT have to pay if she's nasty
Old 15-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sean009113 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi now do we still need to go court 4 our divorce cos i now having a divorce wif my wife n i have no child my flat has sold n she dun need me to pay her anything
Old 17-12-2009, 07:35 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate.. read the thread..
http://sbfsg.agency/adult-d...ml#post1098568

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean009113 View Post
hi now do we still need to go court 4 our divorce cos i now having a divorce wif my wife n i have no child my flat has sold n she dun need me to pay her anything

Old 28-12-2009, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dowjones_01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get some free legal advice from CC if really needed.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crashalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean009113 View Post
Divorce is to end the legal status. You can don't do the divorce process but it may have implications for your CPF, will etc. Also later you may meet someone and want to re-marry, so better get a divorce and end it cleanly.

Hope that this help.
Old 14-02-2010, 02:29 AM
Samster

sidewinder2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in the midst of negotiating the divorce settlement terms. my wife is not asking for alimony but only child maintenance. However i feel the amount she is asking for is too much and is effectively contributing to her "alimony" indirectly. I would like to ask any bros or sis here who have gone thru this what amount u r paying for child maintenance. Both my wife and me are high income earner but we live in HDB which I have agreed to transfer to her but she will return my share already paid based on original buy price.Pls PM me as i am unable to share more specific details openly just in case. many many thanks in advance.
Old 15-02-2010, 09:30 AM

mate... read page 6 and 7 in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder2007 View Post
However i feel the amount she is asking for is too much and is effectively contributing to her "alimony" indirectly. I would like to ask any bros or sis here who have gone thru this what amount u r paying for child maintenance.

Old 16-02-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder2007 View Post
I am in the midst of negotiating the divorce settlement terms. my wife is not asking for alimony but only child maintenance. However i feel the amount she is asking for is too much and is effectively contributing to her "alimony" indirectly. I would like to ask any bros or sis here who have gone thru this what amount u r paying for child maintenance. Both my wife and me are high income earner but we live in HDB which I have agreed to transfer to her but she will return my share already paid based on original buy price.Pls PM me as i am unable to share more specific details openly just in case. many many thanks in advance.
Bro child maintenance you pay until child is of working age where as alimony is life time until either she remarries or dies...make sure she put it down in affidavit she dun want a single cents and i mean not even one cents cos if she put down a nominal sum of $1...one day she can still turn round and ask the "cock" to vary the order and increase the sum especially if she becomes jobless or sick etc..fyi i am paying nearly 1k for one child and alimony...frankly i think i got screwed..
Old 20-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Samster

alvin79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i got a question.is there any way not to pay my child maintanence $$ anymore?beside until she become 21 years old or she can work b4 her 21 years old?wat other ways can i stop paying?she is 9 years old,btw.can i disown her thru legal means and cease all maint.$$ after it is approve?in another words,''TUO LI FU NU GUAN XI.''
Old 20-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
nottituck is stuck in moderation for some time to come

one WARNING to share with all the guys here... and this is VERY IMPORTANT cos it happened to my friend's brother.

when he was in the process of divorcing his wife, the understanding was that she will not ask for ANY money, but suddenly her lawyer asked if he is ok to pay alimmony of just $1 a month as maintanence. As like most men who want to be gentlemanly, he did not say no, and happily agreed to it. ONLY $12 what!?!?

That was before he became successful in his trading business. Then he got letters from her lawyers 9 months after the divorced was finalized asking for 10% of his income from his business. Of course he bay-dik, go court and challenged.

In the end, the bit*h won cos her lawyer argued that when he gave her that $1, it signalled his intention to give more but at that time he was broke (got laid off, no income), so they did not ask for more. Now that he is 'rich' he should give her more money... and guess what, the court ruled in her favor.

Now he so damned pissed but cannot do anything about it. I am not kidding you. He says his income from business is about $28000 a month and then he suddenly got to give a monthly cheque of $2,800 (at least) to her for NOTHING, and it is because of that stupid $1

If you do not intent to give your soon-to-be-ex-wife any money make sure you dont give at all. Then cut all relations, change mobile, address, etc and make sure ex-wife dont get in on any information as to how you are doing...

please let your guy friends know about this trick the woman's lawyer will use to get back to you later when you made it. i am very serious about this.

if you or anyone is gonna get divorced, feel free to PM me. I am not a lawyer but I have seen at least 5 divorces and learnt alot from what they been through. There are just some things EVEN your lawyers wont (or couldnt) tell you one. Trust me.
Old 23-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

SamsungTay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does that mean that if you are a woman in divorce, it will be good to ask for at least a $1 alimony even if he is not rich now. Who know you can ask for more in future??
Old 25-02-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 23
adra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud of

Bro Big Sexy,
I'm sorry cause this is out of topic here, but i already PM you regarding my problem.

My account been blocked without any reason and this is first time since 9 years ago. Again, please look after this problem as I found it HARD to move around with so many limitation.

Or, enlight me how this happen. BIG THANKS.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
loster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all, i m thinking about a divorce with my current wife. Reason being she said we dun match. I tried all means and ways to be with her but she rejected. We have been married for 3+ yrs with no kids. However, we just gotten our new home less than 1 yr ago. What will happen to the house in this case?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1