The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ikoek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalman View Post
HI samster ikoek.

your fr is steaming and good. i really appreciate tat until the moment when u tell emma tat some samsters posted her pic on the this forum. this got me really mad cos in future if our lb lovers are turn off and decided not to post pics. This thread will become dead again. is tat what u wanna see??? next time think before u tell the lb anything just my own opinion....

kudos to all bros tat posted the pics.... Great pics.... keep it up!!! clap clap!!!
First of all, I think we have to respect the LBs. They should consent to the fact that the pics taken may be uploaded to the web.

Just like the case of May and some others, they are aware that their pics are posted online. So bro, taking and posting is alright, but the courtesy of letting the LBs know is a form of respect.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HumsupPapa is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoek View Post
Tried Emma last night, here's my FR:-
Not many LBs behind the gate last night. Only 2 caught my eyes - one wavy hair, and I told myself I have tried her before, nothing to shout about, so much so that I can't even remember her name. The other has straight long hair and tall slim legs. Pointed to her and proceeded upstairs.

Once inside the room, took off my clothes, and grab her B cup but extremely soft boobs. One of the most softest LB boobs I have touch, seriously if you blindfold yourself and just touch her boobs, you can never tell that's coming from an LB. Asked her for her name, and the reply came: Emma - I said to myself, haven't I read on her on SBF before?

Asked me what I would like her to do, and I replied: Whatever pleases you. Tried talking to her in Thai, but her replies are in English. She says: Would you like me to fuck you first before I fuck her? Looking at the size of her tool got me really worried - IT IS VERY VERY THICK! So I said you can try, but I've not tried such a big one. She smiled coyly and proceed to cathbath me.

One thing followed by another, and she asked again, if she can fuck me now, I said: Let's try (really kind of worried at the size). Took out a bottle of gel and ask me to lubricate my hole on my own, while she puts on her condom and placed more lubricant on her tool. Inserted her tool slowly inside me, can start to feel the pain halfway, and she put more gel on her tool.

She thrusted her tool all the way in, and I let out a big scream. Told her to take it slowly, and the rest were a mixed of ectasy and pain. However the pain subsides after a while.

Looking at me in the eyes and thrusting her tool in a slow and fast pace, she asked politely and softly if she can cum on my body. With that kind of voice and tone, how to say no?

After a few more thrust, she withdraws her tool, removed the condom and shaft her tool into my mouth, withdraw after a minute, and came all over my face and in my mouth. Thats a whole lot of fucking cum I seen from an LB, she also commented that she can come 3-4 times a night. WOW.

Took toilet roll and cleaned my face gentlely - very GFE and taking her time, no rush.

Ask me to fuck her, and I gladly agreed. However, I had a problem maintaing a hard-on, I told her to masterbate me, and she gladly did. She is such an obedient LB who never refuse my request.

We spoke about her studies and the fact that she needs the money to pursue her studies. I told her about her pics being posted on SBF and she stopped and ask for more details. And she asked if there is anyway her pics can be removed from the posting - she doesn't want her BKK friends / family to know that she is here in Sg as a sex worker. She told me back in BKK she doesn't work in bars or such. So I reckon she is just a casual sex worker. I told her to signup to the forum and request the moderator to remove the pics.

Anyway, in between masterbating, she will hug you and lick your ears, and she has a soft spot for having her balls licked, she requested that I lick her balls, and she was moaning away when I do that.

Finished my job and clean up. As I was the last customer of the day, and the fellow sisters are waiting for her to share a cab back, I just paid her additional $10 and left.

So to sum it up:
Like a thick but average length cock fullyfunctional - she's the choice.
Not the pushy-type of LB where they finish their job and leave the room even before you do, she will go wash up and tell you to wait for her.
In my opinion - she is not shy, just feminine.

If the chemistry is there, you can try making arrangements for afternoon sessions at a hotel.
WAH! Beri the steamed after reading what u wrote ah bro! I hv always like a kathoey who goes slow, more time to romance romance enjoy each other's body e.g. stroke each other's lanjiao paying particular attention to the head, rubba rubba one another's lamppar chee,69... mmm.

btw does Emma's lanjiao head unsheaths easily? Nothingxcites me more than a ladyboy's pink/red lanjiao tau esp one that glistens becos wet wet due to precum. TIA.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Wah Lau! FR by bro ibtm has surpassed gold standard. Let's give him the platinum award!

"ASS POUNDING!" - Ladyboy Times

"EROTICA AT ITS BEST!" - The Guardian Gonad

"ONCE YOU START YOU CAN'T PUT DOWN....OR SIT DOWN!" - Sexweek

"TWO COCKS UP!" - Sucker and Bugger

LOL.

"1 kathoey, 1 punter song song but 1 million samsters eat themselves" - Daily Horny Beng
Old 09-07-2009, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
after GL, all the tuinas & hc, now rowell oso kenna raided...

garmen really think tat they can 'clean up' the scene..??

or r they wanting s'pore guys to save their bullets for 'home use'.. so to increase birth rate???

Every now & then this happens. For show only. To show they r earning their keep. B4 long, normal svc resumes.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by huatuo View Post
HAHA. then she shaft her dick into my mouth as a punishment.

she rub her dick till she cum and she went to cum into my mouth and i swallowed her load.
WAH! Like that also can ah? But no worries ah, now huatuo not only is super sinseh but can revive the dead also after drinking kathoey elixir!
Old 09-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacor View Post
Sometimes the LB would quote ang moh $50 cos they are concerned of their relatively bigger cock than Asians. The higher cost is to compensate the additional "pain" they may have to undertake.
That and the infamous dual-pricing thingy. Ask any farang in LOS and they'll tell u.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I'm surprised that Emma does not want her photos posted in this forum. I asked her before I took her pics whether it's okay or not for her. She said okay, probably hoping to get more business during her stay in Singapore. She even offered to give me her phone number! I told her "You sure you want me to post your number in the forum? You will start getting a lot of calls day and night, some of which may be crank calls."

Anyway, she didn't give me her number so please don't bother asking me for it.

The funny thing is that I was at Rowell yesterday and she saw me but she did not ask me to remove her pics. Maybe she forgot that I took her pics?

Well, I do not want to cause any harm to her so I will remove her pics from uploadhouse.com

Last edited by RumpRanger; 09-07-2009 at 06:26 PM. Reason: website edit
Old 09-07-2009, 06:38 PM
Samster

RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Damn, can't delete the pics because the pics were uploaded publicly. Oh well, I guess the pics will disappear after 1 month or so when the public pics expire.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Damn, can't delete the pics because the pics were uploaded publicly. Oh well, I guess the pics will disappear after 1 month or so when the public pics expire.
Good FR and pictures. Upped you with 4 points.
Without that photo, it doesnt spice up that much in reading.

Dont worry about the photo. They got other more worried problems than fearing their photo exposed. But to play safe, always ask permission first. I believe you did. Also to protect yourself. Your intention is good to share. But you can never trust some of the integrity of the samsters who will disclosed such information to them. I also do not know why. Of so many topic you can talk and impressed to them. Some chose to talk about sammyboy forum....haizzz
Old 10-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on View Post
Good FR and pictures. Upped you with 4 points.
Without that photo, it doesnt spice up that much in reading.

Dont worry about the photo. They got other more worried problems than fearing their photo exposed. But to play safe, always ask permission first. I believe you did. Also to protect yourself. Your intention is good to share. But you can never trust some of the integrity of the samsters who will disclosed such information to them. I also do not know why. Of so many topic you can talk and impressed to them. Some chose to talk about sammyboy forum....haizzz
Thanks for the points bro peter69on.

Yes, I do ask their permission first. Anyway, after looking through Emma's pics I think they are okay. She was not nude or posing in a sexy, sleazy way. Only her attire with flowery bra might make people wonder! I guess she must have had second thoughts about having free publicity!
Old 10-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, my 2 cents on taking lb's pictures -
It makes good sense to ask if you can take their picture. If you suddenly whip out your phone/camera, that might startle some of them and they may just scream! Trust me, something you don't want to happen!
Clearly most of those that agree don't mind the extra publicity - heck, it could mean extra bucks! Why not?
But if they ask you to take them down then do the gentlemanly thing and try and remove them. Sometimes the really cute excuse is, my father/mother might see them and I'm in trouble. Real translation is - my sponsor/boyfriend will see them and I'm in trouble - they won't send me money!
Anyway, that's P4P ladyboys for you. Cheers guys!

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 11-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

FR on Kat

Last couple of weeks I didn't try any Rowell LB. After Nasha and Christina left I couldn't find any LB that appealed to me (other than Emma). But there were a few LBs that were trying to get my attention and also wanted me to take their pics. So today I tried one of them because I think I had seen her before in one of the LB websites. Her name is Kat.

Kat is a LB from the Casanova go-go bar in Nana Plaza Bangkok. She's not working there anymore because the business in Nana has been bad. Even the other LB bars like Obsession and Cascade are doing currently doing poorly with few customers. It seems that working in Singapore is more lucrative than sitting in Casanova doing nothing but wait for customers.

Any way, Kat is not one of those SYT LBs like Boeing or Lemon. She's a mature 25 years old and 1.8 meters tall. This is not her first visit to Singapore and I am sure some of you bros out there may have tried her services. I, too, like SYTs so I was a bit apprehensive about taking her but she turned out to be a nice feminine LB and put me at ease.

I asked her if she can fuck guys but she said no because she's taking hormones via injection. However I found that she can get a good stiff erection when I sucked her tits and licked her asshole. She likes assrimming.

BJ was with condom. During the sex play I was the dominating one while she took the submissive role. I certainly enjoyed myself finger-fucking her asshole! Of course, my dick was jealous and it next explored her rectum! I was alternating between violating her ass with my fingers and my cock until I came hard in her ass.

I think we talked more than actual fucking. It's nice to have a conversation with an LB when we talk about other LBs whom we knew, so we share something in common. Kat's english is pretty good too.

Kat is working in Singapore until 22 July.

I also met up with Emma who asked me to take down the pics I posted. I told her I could not because I posted the pics without an account in uploadhouse website which will not allow me to delete the pics (any bro out there knows please pm me). The photos will have to expire by itself in the next month or so. I reassured her that Thais rarely visit Sammyboy especially this particular thread (I hope!). And I hope you bros out there do not spread her pics in other forums and websites. Thanks!

Back to Kat. I have just registered with uploadhouse and can now delete pics at will. Here are Kat's pics:

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...cee210497c.jpg

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...7b5a06fbb6.jpg

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...5238e6274a.jpg

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...49826bc740.jpg

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...80772d1c84.jpg

BTW, Kat had already modeled in other websites like Ladyboy69 and AsianTS so no problems for her.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 20
arizona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another good find from RumpRanger.

nice work
Old 12-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wha great one RumpRanger. if I can i will up you for your good work, shame u only hv 16points

I learnt that LBs quotes 50$ to angmoh because the OTK takes 25$ when an angmoh goes up. It means if they accept 30$ its like doing it for free... Dunno if its totally true but sounds believable.

I dont think they quote more cause angmoh have bigger dick, most of the LBs I met enjoyed big ones
Old 12-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
wha great one RumpRanger. if I can i will up you for your good work, shame u only hv 16points

I learnt that LBs quotes 50$ to angmoh because the OTK takes 25$ when an angmoh goes up. It means if they accept 30$ its like doing it for free... Dunno if its totally true but sounds believable.

I dont think they quote more cause angmoh have bigger dick, most of the LBs I met enjoyed big ones
Thanks for the compliments. Points don't matter much to me. Nice to have but not a must have. More important is that the readers in this thread like my contribution.

I don't think the OKT take more for ang mo. No body is keeping count of the number of customers in Rowell or take note of their ethnicity. From what I hear that two or three Chinese lookout guys get a fixed amount every day. The real OKT get more of course but still a fixed amount.

The real reason is still race and class discrimination. Whether in Thailand or Singapore or other parts of Asia, caucasians and Jap/Koreans are viewed as rich and are able to bear a higher cost compared to what they have to pay in their own country. This may have been true years ago but perhaps not now with reduced expat packages or working under local terms.

Have a great Sunday!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1