The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 05-07-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Guys, if i got the correct Judy, in her wechat moments, there is this video of her massaging a guy's chest from the front of the guy with her (.) (.) pressing onto the guy's face. is that really how she looks like in real life? Can someone comment?
Old 05-07-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 1
whoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Guys, if i got the correct Judy, in her wechat moments, there is this video of her massaging a guy's chest from the front of the guy with her (.) (.) pressing onto the guy's face. is that really how she looks like in real life? Can someone comment?
That video clip shows another ML in China, not Judy.
In real life, Judy looks just like her photos and videos.
If you are risk averse, can always walk pass, ask to talk to Judy in person, and you will know.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthedumbo View Post
That video clip shows another ML in China, not Judy.
In real life, Judy looks just like her photos and videos.
If you are risk averse, can always walk pass, ask to talk to Judy in person, and you will know.
Thanks. Kns.. I asked if it's her in the video and she said yes. Luckily I double checked.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 1
whoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhoisthedumbo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks. Kns.. I asked if it's her in the video and she said yes. Luckily I double checked.
the front part of the video clip where one ML presses her boobs in the customer's face : that is not Judy (obvious).
the later part of the video : it features Judy with clear facial features and her body.
Old 08-07-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DKfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros can share jenny's ctc? thanks bro
Old 08-07-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone has any FR on Bella from XX Wellness. I would try but entrance is 78. Not so cheap so any feedback or experience sharing will be good from brothers who visited her already.
Old 09-07-2024, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2133 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

After seeing amy posted the bubble thingy. Went down to try yesterday. Massage with bubbles u can feel more smoothering and so shoik. Especially with the bubbles n she keep doing the HDLY. Almost can't tahan n have to stop her. And she will spend more time n let u enjoy n just just one two stroke n stop. a new experience n feel better than the oil massage. BTW for bubbles massage is $70 hor. BROs who interested can try. CHEERS.
Old 09-07-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2873 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
After seeing amy posted the bubble thingy. Went down to try yesterday. Massage with bubbles u can feel more smoothering and so shoik. Especially with the bubbles n she keep doing the HDLY. Almost can't tahan n have to stop her. And she will spend more time n let u enjoy n just just one two stroke n stop. a new experience n feel better than the oil massage. BTW for bubbles massage is $70 hor. BROs who interested can try. CHEERS.
Sound interesting buddy. May try it if Im here for my beers nearby.
Old 09-07-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
triplemae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She did it for me according to the posture in the video, but it was only for 5 minutes. You can ask for a longer time. She is very easy to talk to.
Old 12-07-2024, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Genzyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Thomas plaza area. Remember this thread, take the various cues given by few senior bro here and found this Gxxx Axxxx TCM @sin Ming area that need to press press door bell for entry Look for Axx and she is available. Took the 1 hour massage and really don’t under estimate this petite lady. Perhaps is becos she is not heavy that could be the reason for her back stepping skills is superb. Wonder how she balance herself. 3 different package of GQ was offer, I opt for HJ and she allow me to explore her B+ boobs. Honestly I didn’t enjoy her HJ that much, maybe next trip will ask for her other offer.
Old 12-07-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 12
faceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genzyx View Post
Was at Thomas plaza area. Remember this thread, take the various cues given by few senior bro here and found this Gxxx Axxxx TCM @sin Ming area that need to press press door bell for entry Look for Axx and she is available. Took the 1 hour massage and really don’t under estimate this petite lady. Perhaps is becos she is not heavy that could be the reason for her back stepping skills is superb. Wonder how she balance herself. 3 different package of GQ was offer, I opt for HJ and she allow me to explore her B+ boobs. Honestly I didn’t enjoy her HJ that much, maybe next trip will ask for her other offer.
Got 3 different package meh? I went there once only offered 1 happy package so did not return again.
Old 13-07-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 21
SayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceboo View Post
Got 3 different package meh? I went there once only offered 1 happy package so did not return again.
Yea lor, Judy only offered happy and very happy .. didn't know got this Axx who?
Old 13-07-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Genzyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayYes View Post
Yea lor, Judy only offered happy and very happy .. didn't know got this Axx who?
Yes, 3 different TCM offer. Hand therapy/Chest therapy and oral therapy. Seems like this Judy is quite popular too, shall ask for her if I m around there.

Last edited by Genzyx; 13-07-2024 at 09:19 AM.
Old 14-07-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Logo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I tried CXCX, not really a looker but nice massage. CBJ 120, CIM 150, I took the CIM and got AR too, nice suction and explode the load in her mouth, entrance 58 an hour.
Old 14-07-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yes, 3 different TCM offer. Hand therapy/Chest therapy and oral therapy. Seems like this Judy is quite popular too, shall ask for her if I m around there.
Judy only offers happy service since her BB days. Dont mislead samsters here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1