The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 29-08-2010, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Ken View Post
Inter is H7, 2nd door on the right side when you step into the house right?
If yes, I bonked her b4. But she's ok leh. Only that she showed me some black face as I interrupted her smoke break in the morning (I'm her 1st customer).
no lah.. Inter was in H12, at the very end, the last or 2nd last room in the inner section.
Old 29-08-2010, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Inter is H7, 2nd door on the right side when you step into the house right?
If yes, I bonked her b4. But she's ok leh. Only that she showed me some black face as I interrupted her smoke break in the morning (I'm her 1st customer).
Bro, Inter was H12R01.

H07, 2nd door on the right side when you step into the house is R02 -Jacqueline (1st door is R11 - Carol).

So I guess no, you haven't bonked Inter before.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
no lah.. Inter was in H12, at the very end, the last or 2nd last room in the inner section.
Bro that is correct, she was at R01 the 2nd last room in the back lane. Last room is R01A - May.

Cheers.
Old 29-08-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdestinyfate View Post
Thanks to Bro Fornicator for the timing that im able to catch YENYEN ((:
went down on thursday at around 2pm and she was busy so wait awhile and moon was available too but my target is only YENYEN so waited for her.

she was free after about 45mins so went over to her room and signalled her so she welcome me in and i pass her the money.
wash me up and ask me to lie on the bed.
starting off with a cb then all the way down to little brother.
what shock me is that she gave me a tits-fuck. super shiok!!
after about 10mins, she ride me and asked to change to missionary.
bang for 5mins and changed to doggie.take my own sweet time banging her and she told me that we only have 20mins so i ask her to change back to missionary and i bang her for another 5mins before i cumm-ed. ask me to lie on the bed as she helped me to take off the condom and waited for her to wash herself before helping me wash. chatted with me about my life and told me that girls nowadays are super realistic. ahaha.

looks=7/10
catbath=7/10
bbbj=6/10
tits fuck= 9/10 ( i LOVE it )
attitude=8/10
cat=50
RTF= YES but after i tried others.
You most welcome Bro,

Glad to be of help.

Cheers.
Old 29-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

jus wanna to ask...is it ok to stand and wait outside a room to wait for the WL??? last evening went PT...but the WL was occupied...didn't want to try others so tot of standing outside the room and wait...but scare got person-in-charge not happy or will chase mi out...so went home...now below full load sia...

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 29-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wateva83 View Post
jus wanna to ask...is it ok to stand and wait outside a room to wait for the WL??? last evening went PT...but the WL was occupied...didn't want to try others so tot of standing outside the room and wait...but scare got person-in-charge not happy or will chase mi out...so went home...now below full load sia...
normally should be OK. as long as you dont block the walkway and dont block another WL's door
Old 29-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wateva83 View Post
I rmb H14 don't allow??
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 30-08-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
normally should be OK. as long as you dont block the walkway and dont block another WL's door
Quote:
I rmb H14 don't allow??
Correct me if I'm wrong.
thanks for the answers and advices...will up u 2 when the power has returned...

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 30-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink booking via office

Just maybe cannot wait stand outside WLs' room. Next time i ecounter this, i might walk into office asking for help. Mine experience, eg last posting i talked of H11, the 1eyed OKY aunty asking customers who we desire.

Just to recap, she is not chasing away anybody! She is offering her help, dick it? That is howcome we put a office in all houses, some w/o person in charged. Well! Than we ask another house office people for help.
Old 31-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Angielover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: booking via office

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Just maybe cannot wait stand outside WLs' room. Next time i ecounter this, i might walk into office asking for help. Mine experience, eg last posting i talked of H11, the 1eyed OKY aunty asking customers who we desire.

Just to recap, she is not chasing away anybody! She is offering her help, dick it? That is howcome we put a office in all houses, some w/o person in charged. Well! Than we ask another house office people for help.
Bro Jacky, you are right. Once I was waiting outside a WLs' room. The room was locked from the outside and the light was on. This indicate that the WL is around but not in the room.

The OKT auntie saw me and asked who am I waiting for. Immediately she shout so loud for the WL that everybody came out of their room to see what happened. It was quite embarrasing but I appreciate her help. The WL was outside having her lunch.
Old 31-08-2010, 08:28 AM
Samster

Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Thanks all bros who cleared my doubts on Inter..

==========

Yesterday, went to PT despite just recovered from food poisoning.
Went to find Bao Er. Door closed at first because she just arrived.

Wait for a few mins, finally she open door.
Then go in.

Yesterday she seems a little irritated. I don't know why.
Usually she very friendly de leh. I also not 1st time bonk her.. Hiax. Maybe go on wrong day that she bad mood??

H14R05 - Bao Er
Looks/Body: 6/10
Attitude: 5/10 (she seems irritated yesterday)
Boobs: 5.5/10 (not for big boobs hunter)
Catbath/BJ/FJ: 6/10 (so so nia)..
Damage: $30
RTF: Yes.. Some time later..

Have a nice day!
Old 31-08-2010, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro, Inter was H12R01.

H07, 2nd door on the right side when you step into the house is R02 -Jacqueline (1st door is R11 - Carol).

So I guess no, you haven't bonked Inter before.

Hope this helps.
Is Jacqueline still working in PT.
Went there a few times, like not working leh..
Old 31-08-2010, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Damn... I really want to try Inter badly
Old 31-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is Jacqueline still working in PT.
Went there a few times, like not working leh..
Yes Bro, she is, but here's the deal, she doesn't hold a work permit. So, she can only work for every 2 months then go back 1 month and so on. Same here with Sugar/Imelda H07R03(2F). And that is why they are difficult to "catch".

Hopr this helps.

Cheers.
Old 31-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Damn... I really want to try Inter badly
Bro, it gives me no pleasure to break this into you, but Inter is gone for good. I am hoping that I am wrong, but we see how.

I have tried her once only and I never RTF. No worries, I will not post FR that may aggravate your frustration.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 31-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Women attitudes

Yesterday she seems a little irritated. I don't know why.
Usually she very friendly de leh. I also not 1st time bonk her.. Hiax. Maybe go on wrong day that she bad mood??

H14R05 - Bao Er
Looks/Body: 6/10
Attitude: 5/10 (she seems irritated yesterday)
Boobs: 5.5/10 (not for big boobs hunter)
Catbath/BJ/FJ: 6/10 (so so nia)..
Damage: $30
RTF: Yes.. Some time later..
--------
I notice women have this attitude shit, sudden change or mood swings. Eg, a female colleague of mine, misunderstanding with some1, took urgent 1/2 day off. Tomorrow will come, jolly well solve the problem.

Maybe this is 1issue where female, same jobs r getting below guys salary? With that, i urge men not to follow such foolish behaviour. Guys serving NS this is 1shit that we pickup. Not happy take MC, urgent leave hoping that all things cockup.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1