The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackin80 View Post
this is a last resort, i am so used to cheonging in bkk and i prefer nataree kind of SYTs.

is there ANY place here where I can at least have a chance of seeing something I like???

or better still, meet some willing female tourist. lol

went to gogo bars, waste money.
tomorrow gonna ride to hatyai already.
i'm desperate for some fun in phuket.

Errrr....if you cain't find what you want in Phuket, perhaps you're not looking hard enough!
Either that or your taste is just too particular! LOL!

Don't just stick to Patong, rent yourself a car, go explore the island, lots of little bars and massage parlours all over the place, plus if you're hunting up tourists, then go to the Surin bay area, Kat, the Laguna resorts, the various shopping malls, and sooooo many other tourist spots.

Just a suggestion

SEAJ
Old 06-01-2013, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Patong Ladyboy Gangnam Style

Woooo... Bro, that is a nice one... Nice Sunny ☀ here, will miss it... N there r a lot of changes ard Patong n Phuket, if u take closer look, izzt becoming like sillyapore changes all the time... u enjoy ur trip as izzt just round the corner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Guys, time for some laugh

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 06-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx for the video Bro.
Reminds me of my time there ;-)
Old 07-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongster18 View Post

3 brothers and I are heading to Patong area of Phuket this coming Songkran 13-15 April 2013. Any brothers heading there at the same time as well? I went there once last year with the ex but totally forgot about the place. Please do PM or reply me here.
Thank youuuuuuuuu.
One advise that I can give about Songkran is for you to definitely hire a car during that period. The festival, although mostly quite good fun, can sometimes get too rowdy for us visitors who are sometimes targeted for some of their merriment - and thus I'd much prefer to be part of it all from the relative safety and comfort of my own car.

And for sure it will save you a lot of frustration and even $$ as then you'd not have to deal with the notorious taxi/tuk-tuk mafia there. Terrible state of affairs which is really a blight on this wonderful island. You can/should reserve your car for pick-up at the airport for the duration of your stay - quite cheap for approx THB 1,000/day all inclusive.

Just a suggestion

SEAJ
Old 07-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Patong Ladyboy Gangnam Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Woooo... Bro, that is a nice one... Nice Sunny ☀ here, will miss it... N there r a lot of changes ard Patong n Phuket, if u take closer look, izzt becoming like sillyapore changes all the time... u enjoy ur trip as izzt just round the corner...
Bro.. wow you still remember i am going back again next week.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
hongster18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
.....And for sure it will save you a lot of frustration and even $$ as then you'd not have to deal with the notorious taxi/tuk-tuk mafia there. Terrible state of affairs which is really a blight on this wonderful island. You can/should reserve your car for pick-up at the airport for the duration of your stay - quite cheap for approx THB 1,000/day all inclusive.

Just a suggestion

SEAJ
Bro! Do you have any contacts for all these amenities? All i remembered on my previous trip was, rent a bike, rode around, got into an accident somewhere around Kammala, visited FBI, set off a couple of fireworks, banana pancake, watched a very boring ping pong show, got absolutely drunk at a small bar close to a hotel with huge spot lights. Like i said i don't remember much liao.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongster18 View Post
Bro! Do you have any contacts for all these amenities? All i ........
I usually rent my Honda Jazz for THB 1k/day (higher at high season etc) from David Car rent by prebooking by phone to David at 66-81-979-1361 or 66-81-895-9477 followed by an e-mail [email protected]. His website is http://www.davidcarrent.com/ and you can also use the booking form on the website - but make sure you get confirmation back. The David car rent guy should then be just outside the airport exit to greet you with a sign board with your name, and have your car ready to drive away.

The "Phuket experience" is IMHO, a lot different/much better when one have a car to go around this fascinating little island (make sure you pick up all the brochures/maps at the airport when you're waiting for your luggage). For one thing, you wouldn't then be limited to just screwing around Patong - which to me is actually the cesspool of Phuket - and would be able to go to the other less drunken monger infested areas.

Just a suggestion - and no, I don't have any ties to David Car rent if you're wondering - just that I happen to use this company the past 15 years each time I go down there and have had pretty good experience with them.

SEAJ
Old 13-01-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Two more days.. i am going to have a short fun...
Old 14-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
B00B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading to phuket this weekend!
Old 14-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by B00B View Post
Heading to phuket this weekend!
how long u going for?
Old 15-01-2013, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
B00B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
how long u going for?
3D2N to enjoy 'sun' 'sea' and 'sand'
Old 15-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol 3d2n, i am sure u will be quite sad at the airport. i not so rich to go there once every few weeks.
Old 16-01-2013, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

hi bro's,
had a short trip to phuket on sunday and was back yesterday!
made some interesting observations whilst i was there.
the russians are coming in a big way. the signs at the airport, some are in russian. koreans, chinese and indians are also coming in the droves.
took the afternoon mi flight there hoping to miss the morning and evening crush and boy was i wrong. the plane had no bay to park, wasted precious time.
spotted a new "restaurant" on the corner of Kra road and Phuket road. in the evenings there are lots of students, fls and other types waiting for drinks and the book out for the night. the name is in thai but literal translation is Ratee.
its near the robinsons in downtown phuket.
went to another joint albit a little early, was Nanang, its in a back lane off phangna road opposite the main bus station. here they serve snacks and drinks alfresco and have live music. the girls come in a little later at about 2300hrs and they will sit at your table and hit you for drinks. this place is a little classier but a little hard to find.
did'nt have time to go patong but heard there are now 5 russian only bars in patong, so if you like a dip in a european try the rusky bars!
sanook, will be there after cny!

Last edited by natto3; 16-01-2013 at 08:05 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes
Old 16-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had been to the Russian bars Bro.... ..man they suckur money...
Old 18-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19147 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Any1 in phuket btw 15-20 may 2013??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1