The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-03-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

You'll Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

Nabeh... whoever choose this song as the official anthem did not consult a feng shui master before the final selection. All the sway things that you can think of are listed in the song. and bloody hell, all those sway things keep coming true. KNN....

Last time still not so bad... the matches are shown at 7.30 pm, 10 pm... we get poor results and then try to sleep it off. Now the matches are at 1.30 am, 3 am, 4 am type... already not enough sleep still wake up to see shitty performance. end up the next day walk around like a zombie in the office
Old 12-03-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-0
Old 12-03-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
soccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We looked bad this year lol...
Old 12-03-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

We need Nat Phillips at least as backup option. He has proven at least to handle the demands of LFC, better than Matip. Would be a mistaken to let him go.

Have not seen Ben Davies in action yet.
Old 12-03-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
We need Nat Phillips at least as backup option. He has proven at least to handle the demands of LFC, better than Matip. Would be a mistaken to let him go.

This meltdown Klopp is largely to be blamed cos he's afraid to try out his new players as he doesn't trust them till he had no choice.. What's the point of constantly putting either Hendo or Fab or pairing both as CBs when it doesn't worked? If it failed after losing 2 matches he has to change the system, not wait till losing 6 - 7 matches consecutively than he decides to change the system! It's too late to play catch up now in the Epl...
Old 12-03-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
This meltdown Klopp is largely to be blamed cos he's afraid to try out his new players as he doesn't trust them till he had no choice.. What's the point of constantly putting either Hendo or Fab or pairing both as CBs when it doesn't worked? If it failed after losing 2 matches he has to change the system, not wait till losing 6 - 7 matches consecutively than he decides to change the system! It's too late to play catch up now in the Epl...
yes agree, Klopp needs to have faith in some younger players. sometimes he is a little stubborn.
Old 13-03-2021, 04:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post

Ben Davis is not Klopp sanctioned but was last min deal done by Henry's son & the transfer committee.... that's why Klopp is not using him. I read from the discussions in the LFC fans club groupchat where many ex-Liverpool players are active and up to date on the happenings inside Anfield that Klopp actually asked for funds to bring in a CB after seriousness of VVD injury was known..... but the LFC bosses refused to allocate any funds.
And they withheld bringing in any player until Klopp threatened to leave (approached for Germany manager job) that they finally relented and brought in last minute deals for Kabak & Davis.

Quite an interesting chatgroup with loads of insider news.
Old 13-03-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually it demoralizes the squad especially the younger CB players if they find themselves constantly on the bench and a midfielder is preferred over them..
Old 13-03-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Ben Davis is not Klopp sanctioned but was last min deal done by Henry's son & the transfer committee.... that's why Klopp is not using him. I read from the discussions in the LFC fans club groupchat where many ex-Liverpool players are active and up to date on the happenings inside Anfield that Klopp actually asked for funds to bring in a CB after seriousness of VVD injury was known..... but the LFC bosses refused to allocate any funds.
And they withheld bringing in any player until Klopp threatened to leave (approached for Germany manager job) that they finally relented and brought in last minute deals for Kabak & Davis.

Whats the link to this groupchat?
Old 13-03-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post

Sanctioned or not sanctioned, u gotta make use of what u have @your disposal. Henry not giving the funds is understandable during this pandemic as they're losing $...
Old 13-03-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Henry not giving the funds is understandable during this pandemic as they're losing $...
The cheapskate owners did not replace Lovren. Then our 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice CB are injured. This is abnormal in all ways. Even when they signed replacements, the owners waited until the end of the Jan window. By then we are out of the title race.
Old 13-03-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
BigAllan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The cheapskate owners did not replace Lovren. Then our 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice CB are injured. This is abnormal in all ways. Even when they signed replacements, the owners waited until the end of the Jan window. By then we are out of the title race.
This is similar to the Man City saga after Vincent Kompany left and they did not bring in any replacement. Liverpool just gotta forget about this season and start proper planning for the 2021/2022 season.
Old 14-03-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BornJovial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAllan View Post
This is similar to the Man City saga after Vincent Kompany left and they did not bring in any replacement. Liverpool just gotta forget about this season and start proper planning for the 2021/2022 season.
Yep... this season is as good as gone.
Should cut loss and start planning for next season.
Old 14-03-2021, 02:14 AM
Samster

Without CL next season, I seriously doubt the owners will be willing to splash out big $ to buy players! Finishing top 4 is as good as gone, only way for Pool is to win the CL.
Old 15-03-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Many top 4 opponents have dropped points this weekend. A win against Wolves will set us up for a tight finish.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1