The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 04-08-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
N*N*. Yesterday saw YoYo, no make up. WTF, 0% alike and face really CMI. Even with make up is like 5% alike from her moments photos...Really need to learn how they Ps till like this..
After trynig NN then i realized there are two Yoyo and both are working at shops with lorong 6 address and short walk away from each other

You are referring to the YY in the same shop as NN. You are right, i saw her IRL as well when going for NN; I think she made a bad career choice or bad choice of shop to work next to NN The contrast...
Old 05-08-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Is S* S* from lor7 M* L*n spa got raided?
Call n Whatsapp her no reply.
Went down see spa closed...

Btw Sp* S*lk got new ML ya. Anyone tried?
I Kno it's of heavy ps when lady boss sent me the pic.

E*a I was told coming bk next month. Y*mi seem gone for good.

Tried Qi Qi from central. Old time players will Kno her.

Wanted to go for Ruby afraid std in their joint.

Anyone got good sharing pm me. We can exchange too.
Old 05-08-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 8
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Nobody go FxZx at Central...got some look not bad proceed to l2 for good stuff

Got Kang tao?
Old 06-08-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
S*S* @ Lor 7 still operating, AFAIK. She was still asking me to visit her on Friday night.

No STD at Ruby's joint. It is BS and sabotage by you know who.
Go ahead and look for her.

I know of another joint at TPY that offers super happy experience. But did not get in touch with the ML for a few months, so unsure of the current status.

Thanks for the update bro. Ya, S* S* must go at night inorder to have the full manual and different "playground". Lol
Don mind can pm me where that super happy joint? I go try n update u. Lol
Old 06-08-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 3
horlanswissalps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhorlanswissalps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhorlanswissalps is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
S*S* @ Lor 7 still operating, AFAIK. She was still asking me to visit her on Friday night.

No STD at Ruby's joint. It is BS and sabotage by you know who.
Go ahead and look for her.

I know of another joint at TPY that offers super happy experience. But did not get in touch with the ML for a few months, so unsure of the current status.
Hi bro, can share more or PM this other joint you referring to? TIA
Old 07-08-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120360 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
After trynig NN then i realized there are two Yoyo and both are working at shops with lorong 6 address and short walk away from each other

You are referring to the YY in the same shop as NN. You are right, i saw her IRL as well when going for NN; I think she made a bad career choice or bad choice of shop to work next to NN The contrast...
Yes the YY same shop with NN. Wow you went already. Can pm me the MR. I visited 4 times so far. But when you go more times they more and more slack. So might be no RTM anymore.
Old 07-08-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 6
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Anyone tried h***&h***** at lor 7, ML name A*g**?How is it like worth it?
Just find her last week. Her hdly no horse run.
Old 07-08-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
wlseries is one of the Best!wlseries is one of the Best!wlseries is one of the Best!

anyone to recommend at SS? already tried y***
Old 07-08-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
wlseries is one of the Best!wlseries is one of the Best!wlseries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Anyone tried h***&h***** at lor 7, ML name A*g**?How is it like worth it?
can PM then name of shop?
Old 07-08-2023, 02:42 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 0
omfglol123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteromfglol123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone go before lor1 spa ? name Linda
Old 07-08-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nicenice7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Ninja1234;22531641]Anyone can share the contact please
Old 07-08-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5084 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Someone I FJ before now works in this "foot reflexology" at Blk 125. Went to look for her for old times sake but probably won't RTF.

They perform service at lvl 2 which is HDB above the shop.
Old 07-08-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Someone I FJ before now works in this "foot reflexology" at Blk 125. Went to look for her for old times sake but probably won't RTF.

Same shop as amy and ruby? Haha
Old 07-08-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Poisonfinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post

Discreet enough to perform FS?
Old 07-08-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 3
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisonfinger View Post
Discreet enough to perform FS?
If it is the same place as Amy, I did FS with Amy behind the curtains on the massage bed close to the entrance. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1