The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-08-2010, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I never heard anything before... but I wont be surprise if that is true.
Tried her once...she looks like she is high or on drug... talk to herself. She try to sweet talk and behave like "darling", but she dont care what you say or what is your response
Wah... Feel scary.. Tot she was just trying to be friendly only.. Neber noe she is high on drugs...
Old 28-08-2010, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Was at PT yesterday at about 4.30pm. Remembered a bro's advice about making time and not rush when there so I prowled the houses looking for my targets until my legs want to give way!

H17R11 light was on for the longest time. H10R10 and 11 lights were off but no sign posted on the door to indicate absence...12 had the lights on and one poor bro was standing outside for about 1 hour b4 giving up. I assumed the poor bro's position outside H2R12 after I saw an old uncle going in with a gem. I figured, he can't last that long. After 45mins with perspiration forming on my head, I raised the white flag of surrender.

At H11R3, the lady said $40. I said ok and went in. As she wiped her lipstick off, I asked her if she provided bbbj. She said only bj as in the last 3 mths that she was here, apparently 6 WLs got sent back for contracting some sort of veneral disease Any bro can verify this? To cut it short, I told her bj wasn't my deal, she said it was ok, and out the door I went.

Trudge up and down the lane, ended up in H11 again. R3 had a customer already so I ventured further back. 5 was on the phone, 6 was filling listerine into empty bottles. I heard her say, "$50" to one uncle in front of me. As the uncle walked off, I sized her up and down quickly. Not bad. Asked her if she gave bbbj. She smiled and said of course. Mai Tu Liao!

Below a short summary:

Name: Didn't ask (sorry)
Wash up: 9/10 (got small face towel to wipe before wiping with paper towels)
Catbath: 7/10
AR: 5/10 (brief but I'm no fan of AR to begin with)
Boobs: 8/10 (not as perky as a spring chicken, but a handful to grab and more importantly, 100% natural! )
BBBJ: 9/10 (sucked me for the longest time and moaned as I groaned. Gave me tit-fark twice while executing this procedure)
FJ: 8/10 (she was on top and grinded me until I blew my load)
RTF: Why the heck not!
Haha, yes Bro, that would be me. Good to hear from yoiu again.

The WL in H17R11 is Mei Yee, yah, difficult to catch her. But 1 time I got a glimpse of her face, she a bit old for my liking so it's ok.

H10R10 Katty, R11 Judy, and the Bro queueing for is R12 Kiko. The WL in H02R12 Bobo, I don't recall seeing or I just not paying attention haha.

H11R03 is JJ, yes, I tried her doing BBBJ then, but now after those scary stories of WLs being sent back by NTY because of infections, some don't do BBBJ, like Amy H16R15. Not sure how many was sent back but for sure there is.

H11R05 is Rose and the one you called on was H11R06 Yen-Yen. I've tried her once but have yet to RTF, not sure why but after reading your FR, I think a RTF session is in order. Nice FR Bro, thanks!

Cheers.
Old 28-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Inter and Wax2

I think both WLs had left PT brothels, time for everybody to move forward. Fear not, they r new WLs coming on board. I have a gut feeling, new younger WLs across the causeway.

Haha! I am waiting for the 1 i had only a session over at JB Ocean Hotel. I think she had the making of ang pai. However, JB WL r pulling a fast 1, below std service and, keep on asking for extra.

Wish to see mine FR, pls go over to JB threads on, Ocean hotel u need to search for it. I posted it quite sometime back.
Old 28-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
JueShiHaoJian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro austin69... u reached liao la... reporting there every week.... maybe i even see u before but dun knoe ur looks only... hahahah.... the other bros are called senior guru....
Wah... inter go DRC... smelly smelly also 1 or 2 years then return to action.... KNN want to try must wait liao.....
Old 28-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JueShiHaoJian View Post
Wah... inter go DRC... smelly smelly also 1 or 2 years then return to action.... KNN want to try must wait liao.....
Don't mean to burst your bubble bro, but if she's busted and in DRC, she's history as far as PT is concerned. That is if she's a M'sian, which I think she is. Cos to begin with, incarceration means you'll be finger printed. That goes into the CRO system forever. Used to be the case where people go back, make a new passport under diff name and enter. With this finger print trace, you might as well have all the details tattooed on your forehead.

Sad but true, we lost a PT gem...
Old 28-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

but what is DRC?
Old 28-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 16
xdestinyfate is one of the Best!xdestinyfate is one of the Best!xdestinyfate is one of the Best!

Thanks to Bro Fornicator for the timing that im able to catch YENYEN ((:
went down on thursday at around 2pm and she was busy so wait awhile and moon was available too but my target is only YENYEN so waited for her.

she was free after about 45mins so went over to her room and signalled her so she welcome me in and i pass her the money.
wash me up and ask me to lie on the bed.
starting off with a cb then all the way down to little brother.
what shock me is that she gave me a tits-fuck. super shiok!!
after about 10mins, she ride me and asked to change to missionary.
bang for 5mins and changed to doggie.take my own sweet time banging her and she told me that we only have 20mins so i ask her to change back to missionary and i bang her for another 5mins before i cumm-ed. ask me to lie on the bed as she helped me to take off the condom and waited for her to wash herself before helping me wash. chatted with me about my life and told me that girls nowadays are super realistic. ahaha.

looks=7/10
catbath=7/10
bbbj=6/10
tits fuck= 9/10 ( i LOVE it )
attitude=8/10
cat=50
RTF= YES but after i tried others.
Old 28-08-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
but what is DRC?
Drug Rehabilitation Centre
Old 28-08-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Don't mean to burst your bubble bro, but if she's busted and in DRC, she's history as far as PT is concerned.
Not entirely correct. They will be blacklisted for 5 years after which they can re-apply to work in PT again. They will be banned only for serious offences.

I know a WL currently in H12 but I will not divulge her room or name.
She was caught in a gambling den and sent back to Malaysia.
Not allowed to work here so for 5 years she plied her trade in Ocean hotel in JB. Every year she will apply to AV.
After 5 years she finally got permission to work in PT again.

Another WL in H24. Was caught for shoplighting. Charged in court and fined.
AV dun allow her to work in Singapore. She went back to KL and work in HC.

Finally was allowed back in PT after 5 years.

I also know of one Ang Pai from H20. She went to KTV after work with some other PT WLs (still working in PT in H14 & H7). AV happen to raid the KTV and she was found topless giving HJ to one guy in the KTV room. She was sent back and until now still cannot come back Singapore. The other WLs were given warning but still allowed to work in PT.
Old 28-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
JueShiHaoJian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros... wah lau.. like tat she kana like Adrian Mutu man.... ban then wait .... after tat.... wait long long again..... wan try must go Italy inter milan liao... hahahaha.......
Old 28-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience - Rose H11R05

Quote:
nice FR.... looks like Rose will be one of my next target
No frenching ?
Maybe is because you paint her... so she dont want frenching. I know some WL... dont allow frenching after painting.

Anyone tried Rose ? does she allow frenching ?
Went to tried Rose (H11R05) just now, everything said here is true, and she allow frenching, maybe because i didnt "french" her pussy

She help me to undress and at the same time alot of touching. frenching begin even before undress. She kiss and lick my chest and back ... feeling is quite shiok. And she moan with the sound... "hmmm... oh... yes... yes...."

Then proceed to washing, and hot water BBBJ is provided when I'm sitting on the washing basin. I dont think any other Cat50 has this service.

After all this, proceed to bed. Service with Catbath, BBBJ, AR, FJ (from begin with cow gal, changed to missionary and doggie)

Age : looks like around 32-25, looks young maybe because she is small size
looks : 6/10
boobs : natural A cup
Catbath/BBBJ/AR : 8.5
FJ : 8.5

One thing abit turn off is her FAKE moaning... I think after even finish, she still moan with "hmmm... oh.... yes .... oh ... yes...."

This fake moaning continue even when I'm putting on my cothes and she is mopping the floor... KNN.. damn fake
Old 28-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Not entirely correct. They will be blacklisted for 5 years after which they can re-apply to work in PT again. They will be banned only for serious offences.
I believe drug-related offences ranks among the more serious offences in this state. Anyways, the way I see it, DRC may be doing her a favour - if she's able to snap out of the addiction. Otherwise, an affair with the lady in white, there's only one way to go in life - down.
Old 28-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
onlysell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts78 View Post
Have tried H9R?. It is at the end next to the counter.Her name is Jac.
Wear CD immediately without foreplay and wack like no tomorrow for HJ and BJ.
Her cunt is smooth and shaved and pussy a bit loose.
Finger her and she will moan softly.
Dun allow you to touch her face and back faced you when she BJ you.

BJ : Cannot make it.
Looks: a bit like a guy.

Damage $20
Service :FUCK.
RTF: NO WAY
where? it is so cold
Old 28-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!
Re: All Petain FR experience - Rose H11R05

Quote:
Went to tried Rose (H11R05) just now, everything said here is true, and she allow frenching, maybe because i didnt "french" her pussy

She help me to undress and at the same time alot of touching. frenching begin even before undress. She kiss and lick my chest and back ... feeling is quite shiok. And she moan with the sound... "hmmm... oh... yes... yes...."

Then proceed to washing, and hot water BBBJ is provided when I'm sitting on the washing basin. I dont think any other Cat50 has this service.

After all this, proceed to bed. Service with Catbath, BBBJ, AR, FJ (from begin with cow gal, changed to missionary and doggie)

Age : looks like around 32-25, looks young maybe because she is small size
looks : 6/10
boobs : natural A cup
Catbath/BBBJ/AR : 8.5
FJ : 8.5

One thing abit turn off is her FAKE moaning... I think after even finish, she still moan with "hmmm... oh.... yes .... oh ... yes...."

This fake moaning continue even when I'm putting on my cothes and she is mopping the floor... KNN.. damn fake
Haha!
Wad the..
Old 28-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Quote:
I never heard anything before... but I wont be surprise if that is true.
Tried her once...she looks like she is high or on drug... talk to herself. She try to sweet talk and behave like "darling", but she dont care what you say or what is your response
Inter is H7, 2nd door on the right side when you step into the house right?
If yes, I bonked her b4. But she's ok leh. Only that she showed me some black face as I interrupted her smoke break in the morning (I'm her 1st customer).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1