The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 17-06-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2029 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43427 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I fucked a regular 1SG at one of my officers' birthday party. She was a staff from his former unit.
Bro lancelim, can u share with us the juicy details like wat bro noldea did above ??? ...TIA

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-06-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post
My wife is wonderful and I have no regrets marrying her. I don't think it's a sad ending because relationships are complex and for me, the worst thing I can do is hurt someone whom I love and loves me back equally.

It's human nature to want the best of both worlds; a virtuous and stable spouse while lusting for fresh meat outside. However, curbing the temptation is what makes us human.

The girl in my story fulfilled my carnal needs but my wife is my soulmate.
Well said bro Noldea, agree wholly with wat u said in yr post above abt yr wife ...such is life many of us married bros n sis r facing with each other's husband or wife having another man or woman outside w/o the knowledge of their spouses

Old 17-06-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 15
xxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yea, this one I shared was especially memorable because it was our first time. She played a very important part in my life because she was not only my Personal Assistant (which meant she did real work), she was also my best friend because our views on sex were so similar.

She had to schedule my work meetings and sex meetings with other girls too. I think less than 0.01% of the female population in the world would happily do such things.
Really great story you shared there.

Great memories to keep.
Old 17-06-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 20
a380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to behold

Took a sneak pic of my agent, after our intercourse hehheh

Old 17-06-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42518 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She smiled and said "Im happy too. Sex with you feels so good. I feel warm inside and enjoy getting filled up by you, you know."

She continued shyly "can I suck your cock and help you clean up your cum"

I moved my cock to her lips "Of course you may"

After this, she continued working for me for 2 years. We fucked regularly and even after she stopped working, we still fucked, but less. She also helped me to go onto SA to vet potential SBs. There were also a few times when she was the F in any casual FFM sessions I had. It was always good for her to be involved because she and I had so much sexual chemistry.

We stopped all our activity and mutually agreed to not be involved in each other's lives anymore in Dec 2019, right before Covid really disrupted the world. The reason is because I found a girl whom I really wanted to be my girlfriend and she also found a boy closer to her age who seemed much better than those losers she had when she was younger.

I got married quite quickly start of this year (Jan 2021) and the last I heard about her, she is still with that guy. My philosophy is still the same; as long as I'm in a committed rs, especially now I'm married, I will not fuck any woman other than my wife.

Still, it was a good memory and unexpected sexual experience I had in my life. Wherever you are, I still miss you and I hope happiness and good health will be with you always.
Very nice encounter bro Thumb up for u

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32921382
Old 18-06-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still, it was a good memory and unexpected sexual experience I had in my life. Wherever you are, I still miss you and I hope happiness and good health will be with you always.
Bro, what a sweet encounter, I’m sure this wonderful memories will stay with u for life….

U r a good husband and a good guy…
Old 18-06-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro lancelim, can u share with us the juicy details like wat bro noldea did above ??? ...TIA
I am not sure if I can be so detailed but let me try.

It was some time back during my NS. It was Friday so we went down to the birthday party. The 1SG was there. Being one of the few young females around and with no obvious sight of a bf, the guys around became kind of rowdy after some beers and started teasing her. I was only a lowly ranked corporal but was lucky to be there because I happened to be attached to my company HQ so I was there to represent the other men.

Let's call the 1SG "P". I was surprised when P approached me. Perhaps I was the only sober guy around so she wanted some safety time out from the rowdy guys.

Me: Hi sergeant.

P: Call me P. We are not in a camp.

Me: But you are in your uniform mah.

P: Yah lah, but no need so rigid la.

Me: Ok P. Anyway I'm sorry about how my other sergeants teased you just now. Hope you don't take it to mind. Sometimes I too wished they were not so childish.

I was at least 2 years older than my oldest sergeants. P raised her eyebrows.

P: You sound so matured. So different from them! To think they are selected to be commanders. Oops! I don't mean you are bad...

Me: It's ok! Haha I chose not to. If I went to command school maybe we won't be here talking already.

For some reasons, she started to blush.

P: Come, let's get some food and eat at the corner. I'm hungry!

We continued our conversation over food. We gossiped and laughed over stupid things my sergeants did. Once that was over things got a little personal as we talked about ourselves, our backgrounds and future plans. What I knew was she did not have a boyfriend then. She started leaning onto the table with her head on one hand, legs crossed elegantly and twirled her hair.

P: So, you are young and fit why no gf?

Me: My IPPT cannot la, where got fit?

P: Must be busy at night until next day cannot run?

Me: I nsf where got busy?

P: Exercise lor..

Me: Haha I hate working out

P: If with girl then different story right...
Old 18-06-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
I fucked a regular 1SG at one of my officers' birthday party. She was a staff from his former unit.
Quote:
Quote:
I am not sure if I can be so detailed but let me try.

It was some time back during my NS. It was Friday so we went down to the birthday party. The 1SG was there. Being one of the few young females around and with no obvious sight of a bf, the guys around became kind of rowdy after some beers and started teasing her. I was only a lowly ranked corporal but was lucky to be there because I happened to be attached to my company HQ so I was there to represent the other men.

Let's call the 1SG "P". I was surprised when P approached me. Perhaps I was the only sober guy around so she wanted some safety time out from the rowdy guys.

Me: Hi sergeant.

P: Call me P. We are not in a camp.

Me: But you are in your uniform mah.

P: Yah lah, but no need so rigid la.

Me: Ok P. Anyway I'm sorry about how my other sergeants teased you just now. Hope you don't take it to mind. Sometimes I too wished they were not so childish.

I was at least 2 years older than my oldest sergeants. P raised her eyebrows.

P: You sound so matured. So different from them! To think they are selected to be commanders. Oops! I don't mean you are bad...

Me: It's ok! Haha I chose not to. If I went to command school maybe we won't be here talking already.

For some reasons, she started to blush.

P: Come, let's get some food and eat at the corner. I'm hungry!

We continued our conversation over food. We gossiped and laughed over stupid things my sergeants did. Once that was over things got a little personal as we talked about ourselves, our backgrounds and future plans. What I knew was she did not have a boyfriend then. She started leaning onto the table with her head on one hand, legs crossed elegantly and twirled her hair.

P: So, you are young and fit why no gf?

Me: My IPPT cannot la, where got fit?

P: Must be busy at night until next day cannot run?

Me: I nsf where got busy?

P: Exercise lor..

Me: Haha I hate working out

P: If with girl then different story right...
Good try bro lancelim ! ...but still not enough leh...i m sure u can do better than tat ...haha....

T.Q. bro for taking the challenge n effort to share more details abt the fuck which u had with yr 1SG @ yr officer's birthday party like bro NoIdea did...but is that all to it ???...where is the juicy part ??? ...there shd be a continuation right ??

Plssss continue yr notti story with her to its end late in the night asap bro ..will up u with my +23 points asap if i can n if i had not upped yr points b4 as a reward to thank u for yr sexciting sharing ..

Last edited by Rickey; 18-06-2021 at 11:05 AM.
Old 18-06-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Good try bro lancelim ! ...but still not enough leh...i m sure u can do better than tat ...haha....

T.Q. bro for taking the challenge n effort to share more details abt the fuck with u had with yr 1SG @ yr officer's birthday party like bro NoIdea did...but is that all ???...where is the juicy part ??? ...there shd be a continuation right ??

Plssss continue yr notti story with her to its end late in the night asap bro ..will up u with my +23 points asap if i can n if i had not upped yr points b4 as a reward to thank u for yr sexciting sharing ..
Will continue when I have time later on.
Old 18-06-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Will continue when I have time later on.
Ok thanks bro ...looking fwd to yr continuation of yr sexy story of yr 1SGT

Old 18-06-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Me: No difference la. Still hate to exercise.

P: Hahaha what if it's not IPPT?

I continued to act blur.

P: Young guys during NS got gf weekend is to relieve camp stress leh.

Me: My unit treats me well. No stress.

P: Not mentally la. Physically.

Me: I no workout until pain leh.

P: Release the pressure? *gesture unclog and gushing out*

Me: Eh hello I good boy ok...

P: Think yellow still good boy?

Me: You started first lor....

P: I mean open beer bottles la!

Me: Yah lah! I don't drink mah! You think yellow first hor.

She realised she dug a hole for herself and turned a little red.

It was this time my officer's fiance offered us a room. "If you guys don't mind can use the spare room. It's more comfortable and you don't need to be around while we are cleaning up. We offered to help cleaning up as we realised the rest of the crowd had either went home or fell asleep drunk. I looked at P and asked if she's ok with taking the room. She gestured "anything" so I took up the offer. "Walk to the end of the corridor and turn right." The fiance gave me a wink.

Once inside the room I offered P the bed while I sat on the chair.

P: The bed so big and comfortable you don't want to sit?

Me: No mah, respect you mah. Some girls don't like guys to sit on same bed as them.

P: wah so you gentleman...

Me: Of course.

P: never mind la, I don't mind and no one will see. Come come.

Me: you sure?

P: yah lah yah lah. I won't eat you up de la. I also know you gentlemen won't bully me one.

Me: ok then.

Since her topics keep revolving around relationships, I decided to bring sex into the topic when she asked about break up.

P: Your families so open ah. You two can just go and have sex in each other's house.

Me: No lor, I spent quite a bit of money go hotel.

P: 5 star hotels?!

Me: No la cheap hotel. Transit hotel.

P: oh... never go before.

Me: 81 or Fragrance you pick. I bring you go later. Haha.

P: oei! Haha still say you not dirty minded.

Me. This is called "exposure" you know. Exposed to knowledge and more. Haha.

P started to hit me playfully until I started to tickle her back. We called a truce and laid down on the bed to rest. Unknowingly we were in a spooning position. Her butt was stuck to my groin and didn't budge when I got hard. I held her waist from behind.

Me: P, don't mind if I rest my hand here.

P: Sure.

We were gazing at the stars when I started to feel pressure on my groin. P was grinding herself against my hardon.

Me: *moaning softly* P what are you doing?

P: obvious isn't it....

Will continue later if time permits.
Old 18-06-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
empire177 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyempire177 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Decided to pen down my recent encounter with a girl whom I never expected will like me as she is quite well off and pretty and has alot of guys trying to woo her... and I sort of know she has a boyfriend that's overseas for many years due to certain reasons...

We met quite a number of times during these past few months for drinks and it was during the one of the first few encounters when she admitted she like me and scolded me why I was so oblivious to it just like a wooden head (Chinese).

So one fine day we were once again drinking at a friend's house till only the both of us were still able to continue drinking while the rest got drunk and passed out. We were playing drinking games and chatting at the same time. All of the sudden we started making out and hugging eachother. Shall skip all those details in between then the next moment we were inside a room on the bed. I asked her whether she really wanted to sleep with me then she asked me to close the door first.

We started making out again passionately and she started to grind on my obvious hardon. Hinting to me she wanted something more I guess. I pulled up her sports bra and tackled her right left nipples and she tried to pull down her sports bra to cover her assets... Shy I guess... In the end she took off her clothing of her own free will, I only slided down her panty and shorts halfway and she took off rest by moving her legs. After her clothings came off, I did not remove my own clothings and continued to make out with her till she initiated to remove my clothings. She was so shy that went I stare into her eyes, she will cover her eyes with her hand and turn her head slightly to avoid my gaze.

She was soaking wet below and I went down on her, licking her pussy. Surprisingly, she was shaved. After a while, I went back up to french her, wasn't sure she would be willing to after I ate her pussy but she seems to have no concern with it. I told her I didn't have any condoms, she asked me why and I replied because I did not expect us to be having sex, why would I bring a condom. Then she told me to just shoot outside later. All these really came as a surprise to me, I really did not expect all these to happen.

I inserted my finger into her pussy to test her wetness.. It was dripping wet.. then I started to push my raging hard on into her slowly.. It was so freaking tight that it's kinda painful to me as well... I guess she did not have sex for a really long time. She keep saying pain, pain so I penetrated slowly, moving in and out slowly but deeper with each thrust till her pussy swallowed my penis entirely. She was enjoying each thrust as she started muttering feels so good in an extremely cute tone.

The best part was her orgasm, her whole body will shudder when she experience orgasm, it was so obvious, this really came as a surprise because I never seen anyone orgasm like her before.. After her multiple orgasms with multiple sex positions, I finally blew off my load onto her stomach. It was so tiring due to the long night of alcohol partying, I almost thought I wouldn't be able to ejaculate.

I really have no idea what type of relationship me and her is in but this is really someone I wouldn't have expected to be fucking with.... and she's my friend's sister..
Old 18-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Steady lah!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire177 View Post
Decided to pen down my recent encounter with a girl whom I never expected will like me as she is quite well off and pretty and has alot of guys trying to woo her... and I sort of know she has a boyfriend that's overseas for many years due to certain reasons...

We met quite a number of times during these past few months for drinks and it was during the one of the first few encounters when she admitted she like me and scolded me why I was so oblivious to it just like a wooden head (Chinese).

So one fine day we were once again drinking at a friend's house till only the both of us were still able to continue drinking while the rest got drunk and passed out. We were playing drinking games and chatting at the same time. All of the sudden we started making out and hugging eachother. Shall skip all those details in between then the next moment we were inside a room on the bed. I asked her whether she really wanted to sleep with me then she asked me to close the door first.

We started making out again passionately and she started to grind on my obvious hardon. Hinting to me she wanted something more I guess. I pulled up her sports bra and tackled her right left nipples and she tried to pull down her sports bra to cover her assets... Shy I guess... In the end she took off her clothing of her own free will, I only slided down her panty and shorts halfway and she took off rest by moving her legs. After her clothings came off, I did not remove my own clothings and continued to make out with her till she initiated to remove my clothings. She was so shy that went I stare into her eyes, she will cover her eyes with her hand and turn her head slightly to avoid my gaze.

She was soaking wet below and I went down on her, licking her pussy. Surprisingly, she was shaved. After a while, I went back up to french her, wasn't sure she would be willing to after I ate her pussy but she seems to have no concern with it. I told her I didn't have any condoms, she asked me why and I replied because I did not expect us to be having sex, why would I bring a condom. Then she told me to just shoot outside later. All these really came as a surprise to me, I really did not expect all these to happen.

I inserted my finger into her pussy to test her wetness.. It was dripping wet.. then I started to push my raging hard on into her slowly.. It was so freaking tight that it's kinda painful to me as well... I guess she did not have sex for a really long time. She keep saying pain, pain so I penetrated slowly, moving in and out slowly but deeper with each thrust till her pussy swallowed my penis entirely. She was enjoying each thrust as she started muttering feels so good in an extremely cute tone.

The best part was her orgasm, her whole body will shudder when she experience orgasm, it was so obvious, this really came as a surprise because I never seen anyone orgasm like her before.. After her multiple orgasms with multiple sex positions, I finally blew off my load onto her stomach. It was so tiring due to the long night of alcohol partying, I almost thought I wouldn't be able to ejaculate.

I really have no idea what type of relationship me and her is in but this is really someone I wouldn't have expected to be fucking with.... and she's my friend's sister..
Old 19-06-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4338 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Steady lah!!
Anyone had any Luck with Japanese working here?
Old 19-06-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 12
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! Camping for more! Hehehe

Quote:
Me: No difference la. Still hate to exercise.

P: Hahaha what if it's not IPPT?

I continued to act blur.

P: Young guys during NS got gf weekend is to relieve camp stress leh.

Me: My unit treats me well. No stress.

P: Not mentally la. Physically.

Me: I no workout until pain leh.

P: Release the pressure? *gesture unclog and gushing out*

Me: Eh hello I good boy ok...

P: Think yellow still good boy?

Me: You started first lor....

P: I mean open beer bottles la!

Me: Yah lah! I don't drink mah! You think yellow first hor.

She realised she dug a hole for herself and turned a little red.

It was this time my officer's fiance offered us a room. "If you guys don't mind can use the spare room. It's more comfortable and you don't need to be around while we are cleaning up. We offered to help cleaning up as we realised the rest of the crowd had either went home or fell asleep drunk. I looked at P and asked if she's ok with taking the room. She gestured "anything" so I took up the offer. "Walk to the end of the corridor and turn right." The fiance gave me a wink.

Once inside the room I offered P the bed while I sat on the chair.

P: The bed so big and comfortable you don't want to sit?

Me: No mah, respect you mah. Some girls don't like guys to sit on same bed as them.

P: wah so you gentleman...

Me: Of course.

P: never mind la, I don't mind and no one will see. Come come.

Me: you sure?

P: yah lah yah lah. I won't eat you up de la. I also know you gentlemen won't bully me one.

Me: ok then.

Since her topics keep revolving around relationships, I decided to bring sex into the topic when she asked about break up.

P: Your families so open ah. You two can just go and have sex in each other's house.

Me: No lor, I spent quite a bit of money go hotel.

P: 5 star hotels?!

Me: No la cheap hotel. Transit hotel.

P: oh... never go before.

Me: 81 or Fragrance you pick. I bring you go later. Haha.

P: oei! Haha still say you not dirty minded.

Me. This is called "exposure" you know. Exposed to knowledge and more. Haha.

P started to hit me playfully until I started to tickle her back. We called a truce and laid down on the bed to rest. Unknowingly we were in a spooning position. Her butt was stuck to my groin and didn't budge when I got hard. I held her waist from behind.

Me: P, don't mind if I rest my hand here.

P: Sure.

We were gazing at the stars when I started to feel pressure on my groin. P was grinding herself against my hardon.

Me: *moaning softly* P what are you doing?

P: obvious isn't it....

Will continue later if time permits.
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1